Jedi~Tank vs ETL

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Borek
Forum Addict

Re: Jedi~Tank vs ETL

If you were challenged to a vendy starting next market reset and you had a ppt left to use, would you not use it?

I am referring to the fact JT waited until just before the start time then alliance ppt'd followed by a normal ppt, oh, after whining about being hit on ascended i may add :P

Since i was chatting to Rhett on msn i know he was waiting for the start time to launch his opening attack in main, had been up most of the night waiting in fact.

Oh well i guess talking is easier than fighting.

Just strikes me as odd that someone would pick a time then avoid any chance of action at that time. If he had been off ppt and ETL had not attacked i would expect gloating and insults to follow, but to deny him the chance to even attack, weak, very weak.

Should have picked a different start time, the audience was left with no entertainment.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Borek wrote: the audience was left with no entertainment.

with that Ii fully agree, dissapointed

But I don't think its anything intentional :P

Besides, ETLs PPT should have finished already, so he took a second one too.
And, in all honesty, I don't think it matters, ppt-ing is a valid tactic I suppose, it can be a real advantage if you have the jump on your target.

Just wait till these two engage in full combat, .... would love to see the logs at that time :D
a very bad hairdo
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:If you were challenged to a vendy starting next market reset and you had a ppt left to use, would you not use it?

I am referring to the fact JT waited until just before the start time then alliance ppt'd followed by a normal ppt, oh, after whining about being hit on ascended i may add :P

Since i was chatting to Rhett on msn i know he was waiting for the start time to launch his opening attack in main, had been up most of the night waiting in fact.

Just strikes me as odd that someone would pick a time then avoid any chance of action at that time. If he had been off ppt and ETL had not attacked i would expect gloating and insults to follow, but to deny him the chance to even attack, weak, very weak.

Should have picked a different start time, the audience was left with no entertainment.

oh geeze, another uninformed **Filtered**. you can take his place if you like mr. mouth.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Borek wrote:If you were challenged to a vendy starting next market reset and you had a ppt left to use, would you not use it?

Lies i say... didnt ETL start before start time on ascended ?

So to be honost ... he started cheating before the vendy even started wouldnt you say ?

But hell some ppl can only play that way and still complain ;)

GrtZ and Hugs

Go boss :smt117
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Anything going on yet?
Bias Admin colour
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Malx wrote:Anything going on yet?

Not yet, When ETL came off PPT, all of a sudden TDD was on alliance wide ppt.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:
Malx wrote:Anything going on yet?

Not yet, When ETL came off PPT, all of a sudden TDD was on alliance wide ppt.

**Filtered** lol, the water park at 6 flags is a blast. :)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Borek
Forum Addict

lol finish your current vendy JT and if i actually have a net connection worth a damn at some point i'll happily cost you some resources. Just got off a flight and have an immigration to sort out so not likely to be in any position to fight for at least 2 months, maybe more.

TBH though surely the ascended attacks showed ETL was around? Just trying to understand why you would PPT when the majority of the active players, certainly the forum users, were twitching to see some action...

Oh well, i guess a fight this epic deserves some build-up :-D
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Borek wrote:lol finish your current vendy JT and if i actually have a net connection worth a damn at some point i'll happily cost you some resources. Just got off a flight and have an immigration to sort out so not likely to be in any position to fight for at least 2 months, maybe more.

TBH though surely the ascended attacks showed ETL was around? Just trying to understand why you would PPT when the majority of the active players, certainly the forum users, were twitching to see some action...

Oh well, i guess a fight this epic deserves some build-up :-D

the fact is i got tired of waiting for your buddy to come off ppt and play after a few hours, thier alliance ppt, his uu ppt followed by a regular ppt so i went thru my normal routine..put up or hush up. :roll:

Deni
mcdeadly
Forum Irregular
Alliance: OE
Race: Tauri

gotta be getting close now :D
ImageImage
R0B3RT wrote::smt117 MCchicken not clovn sorry " i" not work on my tast :-D
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

mcdeadly wrote:gotta be getting close now :D

Few more hours yet....would encompass both alliance PPTs and a while PPT...but fooked if I know :-D

I'm gonna take a guess that you will have an extra 48 hours to wait though :smt019
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

All insults in this topic are funny. ETL and JT are both skilled and both have great accounts. Its natural that both of them want to have the first strike... which will make the big BOOOM on forum and ppl can laugh.

So theyr setting PPTs and counting who will have the first strike and which PPT will end sooner :)

Another side Is... and I can remember it very good :) other ppl were always called cowards if they used PPT while war or vendy :) just a note :)

Anyways... watching this topic since minute 1 and will enjoy the first mass posts :)

Good luck beasts!
RETURN of the P I R A T E
kaboom
Forum Expert
Alliance: AllMyNaq

Your startin a something, you started hittin me and everybody else for not even hits worth the effort and i didnt hit you or your members cos i didnt wanna give you a reason to start a war !

WERE DDE 1 HIT 1 MASS

For every hit on TSD ill mass one of yours !

You like them apples ?

02:42 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 23:45 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 23:37 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 23:35 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 23:33 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 23:31 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 23:31 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 23:29 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 23:13 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] ConquerPlanet 15 Win
Jul 04, 23:12 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] ConquerPlanet 15 Loss
Jul 04, 23:12 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] ConquerPlanet 15 Loss
Jul 04, 23:09 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 22:12 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Guild [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 22:12 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican ~kaboomer~ [ Shadow Dominium - Lizzysboi] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 20:39 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Mass~Destroyer [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 20:39 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Satune [ Shadow Dominium - nightmare] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 20:39 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Chronus [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 20:39 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican The Revanchist [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 18:00 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Satune [ Shadow Dominium - nightmare] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 18:00 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Mass~Destroyer [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 15:40 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Guild [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 11:51 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Belsamber [ Shadow Dominium - WolvesSlut] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 11:51 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Mass~Destroyer [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 11:50 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican oly915 [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 11:50 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Comulous [ Shadow Dominium - LovesGuild] attack 15 Win
Jul 04, 11:50 Adm Adama [ Ω Allegiance - TheProudMexican Guild [ Shadow Dominium ] attack 15 Win
AWARDS

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "

Res, Non verba

Rudy Pena wrote:All OE members keep it respectful or do not post at all. Keep the thread heathly.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

Rudy good for causing trouble for the poor innocents... Always makes for a good laugh so thank you :)
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

TSD members are enforcing 1 hit = mass , for frankly ridiculous hits upon us, withing no semblance of making profit, damages are in the 100's of millions.

thanks for your time

;)
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Vendetta corner”