Judgement VS OE

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Re: Judgement VS OE

~Tziki~ wrote:
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:Mcdeadly mass def =D> Nice work m8

A little said you ran to ppt, when I got online, thought we would have an onliner :smt099

On a side note:

06:21 eviscerate Sabotage Repelled 10,000,000
06:21 eviscerate Sabotage Repelled 4,000,000

OUCH MAN
Thats nothing, he's done it with 30-40m spies so many times on my def not so long ago haha doesnt learn.
30-40 mil, are you kidding me. They even have a sab calculator apparently.....must be broker :smt043
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

had a nice little onliner with Daz's NG, new account and didnt realize he had a war setting from it so he was able to 0 my 3tril defence rather quickly but I AC'ed 75mil spies which made up for it.

Good Game buddy
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

~Odin~ wrote:had a nice little onliner with Daz's NG, new account and didnt realize he had a war setting from it so he was able to 0 my 3tril defence rather quickly but I AC'ed 75mil spies which made up for it.

Good Game buddy
If there is one person I truely respect from OE, its Dazman. Solid Guy . Mind you, he did mass me while I was watching the Oilers games, so he probably knew I would be watchig it. Well played sir, well played , you got me again :smt025

Nothing to kill in OE :smt099
IFLuX
Forum Elite

[*]Image
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

IFLuX wrote:[*]Image
Aww!!! that's a real cute picture of you Flux. Do you feel like you are Batman ?
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

IFLuX wrote:

Look at that pretty rainbow, Are you coming out of the closet, I'm Canadian , we are very excepting of all sexual preferences, Good for you =D>
IFLuX
Forum Elite

myhem style

inspired by kikaz
p.s accepting not excepting
:smt043
Last edited by IFLuX on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

dazman
Forum Elite

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:had a nice little onliner with Daz's NG, new account and didnt realize he had a war setting from it so he was able to 0 my 3tril defence rather quickly but I AC'ed 75mil spies which made up for it.

Good Game buddy
If there is one person I truely respect from OE, its Dazman. Solid Guy . Mind you, he did mass me while I was watching the Oilers games, so he probably knew I would be watchig it. Well played sir, well played , you got me again :smt025

I had my TV angled so I could watch the game and mass. Only time I had away from the wife. Another big win for the Oilers!

Odin caught me massing last night, got a few defenses before I turned my attention to him, massed AC'ed and sabbed a bit. But he trucked along with killing my spies.
Nice work old friend, good to see you still around!

Do have to say Onliers with my multi are sure costly!
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

IFLuX wrote:
myhem style

inspired by kikaz
p.s accepting not excepting
:smt043
Yeah Scott corrected me on that Saturday, just cant seem to get that one right .
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

dazman wrote:

Good Game buddy

I had my TV angled so I could watch the game and mass. Only time I had away from the wife. Another big win for the Oilers!

Odin caught me massing last night, got a few defenses before I turned my attention to him, massed AC'ed and sabbed a bit. But he trucked along with killing my spies.

Yeah they would be, but that is EXACTLY why i have alot of respect for you, you mass no matter the losses until the job is done I respect that

As for the Oilers, this is going to be a awesome seriers, if every game is like lasts night, god damn, and I hope the little scrum carries over to next game
dazman
Forum Elite

dazman wrote:

Good Game buddy

Yeah they would be, but that is EXACTLY why i have alot of respect for you, you mass no matter the losses until the job is done I respect that

As for the Oilers, this is going to be a awesome seriers, if every game is like lasts night, god damn, and I hope the little scrum carries over to next game
I almost had a heart attack when they scored those two goals in less than 2 mins on us. Yeah it's going to be great. Even better when McDavid comes alive.
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Yeah WTH was that man, he really didnt do nothing, Just floated around
dazman
Forum Elite

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:Yeah WTH was that man, he really didnt do nothing, Just floated around
I think hes playing injured, San Jose took it pretty hard to him in the first round, and were taking some cheap shots at him.
Trade feedback thread~
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

dazman wrote:
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote:Yeah WTH was that man, he really didnt do nothing, Just floated around
I think hes playing injured, San Jose took it pretty hard to him in the first round, and were taking some cheap shots at him.
I wondered about that, there was that one crosscheck low, right in front of the ref I might ask, and it seem to have hurt him. Where are you from again Daz

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”