The End of An Era

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Quantum *cough* Quantum....

I STILL love reading this thread. Thank you thank you thank you. I truly love you all (in a non sexual way) ....................................well, most of you. I admit, one of you get's me hot in a sexual way but i'm certainly not telling!
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
evilhomer
Fledgling Forumer

GhostyGoo wrote: I admit, one of you get's me hot in a sexual way but i'm certainly not telling!

ITS ME!!

Wow, I have to admit there Goo, I'm both flattered and a bit disgusted at the same time. One one hand, your the wrong gender for me, and on the other, theres that adorable accent...oh what to do......

*EDIT*

My wife has informed me what to do exactly, and that is to proudly state that I am in no way interested in your advances sir, I am quite happy as I am. Now, please, depart from here and return to the dimension from whence you came.
Lord Sokar
almost spammer

oh boy is this a sad thread...
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

No, it's a gooey thread.

Goobye :cry:

I don't play Quantum :cry:
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Lord Sokar
almost spammer

i wonder if anyone knew he came back kinda a few months later...and apparently still remembers the game :)

i cant seem to ever catch the guy on msn anymore... :( ...yes i beleive i have his latest msn addy :roll:
Lord Sokar
almost spammer

evilhomer wrote:
GhostyGoo wrote: I admit, one of you get's me hot in a sexual way but i'm certainly not telling!

ITS ME!!

Wow, I have to admit there Goo, I'm both flattered and a bit disgusted at the same time. One one hand, your the wrong gender for me, and on the other, theres that adorable accent...oh what to do......

*EDIT*

My wife has informed me what to do exactly, and that is to proudly state that I am in no way interested in your advances sir, I am quite happy as I am. Now, please, depart from here and return to the dimension from whence you came.

maybe it is me :shock:

i got money on nuto though, she's cute :)
The Deity
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ancient Brethren
Race: Ancient
ID: 23494
Location: Alas, Now I'm A Little Further Away From The Sun, But I'm Closer To The Warmth

That she is mate, that she is.... *Sigh*

All this time and we are yet to be able to fare you well dear Goo. If nothing else you should rest soundly of a night knowing that you have been able to maintain such an impeccable avatar of yourself in game and on these forums when so many of us have stumbled and fallen.

It's heartening to know that after all that has happened and that which is currently occurring in your life, you can find time during the day to stop by and enjoy a post by someone who holds you in high enough regard to express how you were special to them.
As I attempt to peer back through that opaque haze of time, I recall our first direct contact occurred as we discussed the etymology of the word Sion and it's correct spelling. I'm not sure of the exact chronological order of things but I believe that was just after I had left TC and before I had started the first version of the guide.

Speaking of which, that was our next real point of contact. You had stickied it and I queried how I would be able to update it. You said I could send you the information and you'd repost it. To which I asked “Why can’t I just post it and then you could sticky it? That way I can update it myself.” You were a little ashamed you didn’t just do that in the first place. :D Goo in his youth, such a playful and fun loving Mod. :-D

Since my first contact your notoriety, which at the time was already at fever pitch, has only increased. It's hard to drop the name Goo around here now without someone tossing their panties on the stage. As such Buck, you're laundry is waiting.

So here's to you Ste, a true keystone. May you be kind enough to dust us off now and then and regale us with your exploits.

Regards,
Steven H
Firecracker048
Forum Irregular

i had(and still have) no idea who the hell you are, but its always sad for greatest to retire. have a good real life
p.s.-my moneys on nuto vixen

Return to “Quitting....”