Race: 64 Race Changes left
ID: 20404

Re: Anyone here follow the NBA?

Im a Hornets fan
Near
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

As I predicted many months ago, the lakers are on course to an NBA championship.

:lol:
sarparto
Forum Regular

The NBA's rigged, has been for years. Entering the playoffs we knew the celtics were going to make it to the Finals. If KG can throw a ref off that was restraining him and not be punished for it, at all, then there's no way the league would have let the celtics lose. As for the West, it was all about the LA Lakers and their big market against the San Antonio Sterns, a team named after their #1 fan. As soon as Derek Fischer got away with the contact against Brent Barry at the end of game 4 it became apparent, without a shadow of a doubt that the Lakers were the team to come out of the west. Plus their were numerous sportscomentators talking about how the lakers got away with murder against Utah. All that said, I wanted the lakers to win since conference finals because I knew the league wouldn't let the pistons return to the finals and I h8 the Spurs and Celtics more than I h8 the Lakers.
sarparto
Forum Regular

Another thing that pisses me off, since I'm more or less talking to myself, David Stern can rot in hell. That piece of **Filtered** killed basketball for me. This **Filtered** allows the, former CELTIC GREAT, Kevin Mchale trade KG to the Celtics for a good player and 4-5 **Filtered** players without complaint. He allows the Lakers to trade nothing in order to get Pau Gasol. Mavericks try to make a trade for Jason Kidd, where one of the players was to be cut by the Nets and re-sign with the Mav's 30 days later, according to NBA rules, and David Stern mid-season rules that if the trade goes through, then the player can not re-sign with the Mav's. Now you may say to yourself; "Sarparto, you biased Mav's fan, David Stern's the commisioner of the NBA and can change the rules as he sees fit for the NBA." I admit, I'm a Mav's fan, but last year in the playoffs Stern gave the Spurs the series against the Suns when he ruled that; although, the Suns players never became a part of the fight, according to the rules his hands are tied, and he can't change the rules mid-season. **Filtered**!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Sports Section”