Scammed by Zirtux

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Re: Scammed by Zirtux

mossad wrote:first of all this is a lie, a complete and utter lie. i never once in my history of playing this game for 3 years scammed anyone ever. all my trades were honest and completed. i never met ur friend or talked with him or stole anything. this is slander and totally untrue. all of a sudden one day you message me and demand 10 million uu and 3 trill naq...when i never recived any from ur friend. i have been growing steadily on my own and with no help from ur friend. so i relaly dont know what else to say but i never scammed him.

Well you have 2 posts, So how can I believe you?

If I am wrong I apologize, and I won't mass you.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

12agnar0k wrote:

Oh and for the record, AGA lost all his rights to get paid back anything, civilised language goes a long way, in future i suggest you use it.
Ill put it another way, if someone called you a Dirty little *modded* dog nightwalker --I am a rude idiot-- better *modded* pay me my *modded* money or ill cut her throat (something along those lines anyway) would you even give them the time of day.

Right...I never said anything about cutting someone throat you n00b. Now your just making up **Filtered**...
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

_Ancient God Anubis_ wrote:
mossad wrote:first of all this is a lie, a complete and utter lie. i never once in my history of playing this game for 3 years scammed anyone ever. all my trades were honest and completed. i never met ur friend or talked with him or stole anything. this is slander and totally untrue. all of a sudden one day you message me and demand 10 million uu and 3 trill naq...when i never recived any from ur friend. i have been growing steadily on my own and with no help from ur friend. so i relaly dont know what else to say but i never scammed him.

Well you have 2 posts, So how can I believe you?

If I am wrong I apologize, and I won't mass you.

Lol, I hope you do mass him. Then I'll find out your ID. :D
Death is the Road to Awe

mossad
Forum Newbie
Race: ancients
ID: 7286

who are you going to mass? cuz im mossad89...someone already had that name here so i chose mossad for this forum...and i really didnt steal or scam anyone out of anything i havent even made a trade on a broker or otherwise in like a month. i swear i didnt do anything..so please dont mass me. thanks

mossad89
mossad
Forum Newbie

if you want something i got 120k uu that i got left from todays production but thats all the uu i got. i dont normaly have more than 100-300kuu out at a time. unless i buy from robe which i havnt done in about a month or something.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Sun God Ra wrote:
Lol, I hope you do mass him. Then I'll find out your ID. :D

ooo noes..
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

mossad wrote:if you want something i got 120k uu that i got left from todays production but thats all the uu i got. i dont normaly have more than 100-300kuu out at a time. unless i buy from robe which i havnt done in about a month or something.

dont give him squat.

you didnt scam him

zirtux is the person hes accusing, i doubt she even scammed him but your not Zir or even on her old account, he got the ID wrong. lol.

As i said it was something like that (i.e something offensive) wasnt worth the effort to scroll through 100's of msn logs to find your name
mossad
Forum Newbie

ooo i think i know where u got my id from. remember like 3 days ago or something i attacked you ( ancient god anubis) and you messaged me saying.

Subject:

Message text:

hahaha
have you seen the last Prophet
that messed with me!!!
i better not get farmed buy you

thanks for your time
~AEG~
then i sent a reply to you

Subject:

Message text:

umm ok well i dont farm people so u know. i just attack once cuz i needed the naq. but dont worry wont be any problems from me anymore. u got my word. later

Mossad89

and then u sent one last message back to me. saying
Subject:

Message text:

ok kool thanks.

maybe thats where you got my id from
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

mossad wrote:ooo i think i know where u got my id from. remember like 3 days ago or something i attacked you ( ancient god anubis) and you messaged me saying.

Subject:

Message text:

hahaha
have you seen the last Prophet
that messed with me!!!
i better not get farmed buy you

thanks for your time
~AEG~
then i sent a reply to you

Subject:

Message text:

umm ok well i dont farm people so u know. i just attack once cuz i needed the naq. but dont worry wont be any problems from me anymore. u got my word. later

Mossad89

and then u sent one last message back to me. saying
Subject:

Message text:

ok kool thanks.

maybe thats where you got my id from

:?
mossad
Forum Newbie

ancient god anubis, check ur attack logs i should be in there for a january 6 when i attacked you that one time and one time only. maybe thats where u got my Id from..i have it in my logs that i attacked you. but thats it. i never did anything else
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I Know and have traded with Mossad89 more then once. I do feel like this is a casae of mistaken identity. Massod 89 is not a scammer.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
mossad
Forum Newbie

thanks lore
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Your welcome.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

now stop saying youll mass him :lol: poor fella
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

mossad wrote:ancient god anubis, check ur attack logs i should be in there for a january 6 when i attacked you that one time and one time only. maybe thats where u got my Id from..i have it in my logs that i attacked you. but thats it. i never did anything else

I only just started playing a few days ago :-D

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”