no proof - delete plz

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Omega Blade
Forum Intermediate

Re: AGA scammer for 8 mill uu

man i knew i was been outsmarted :( i nerver learn do i :(
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Bad Luck wrote:man i knew i was been outsmarted :( i nerver learn do i :(

pwned.
Nobody101
Fledgling Forumer
Race: guess???
ID: 0

If anyone ever trades with AGA again their a flipping idiot. By the sounds of things hes proud to be a scammer to
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Lord Thelen wrote:If anyone ever trades with AGA again their a flipping idiot. By the sounds of things hes proud to be a scammer to

I ain't a scammer n00b..You even bought an account I used to own last year for $200 USD FROM ME. So shut your mouth.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

You know the definition of a prostitute is someone who sells sex for money. What is the definition of someone who lies for someone to gain naq/uu :-D
quickshot84
Forum Irregular
Race: Goa'uld

to try and get the stories from both sides straight, lets try this;

To original poster:

has said "scammer" done any of the following:

sent you any resources?
if so, was this the amount for the original deal?
if not, what was the original deal?

to AGA:

have you done any of the following:

sent any resources?

as you can see same questions, and im not taking any sides here.

so AGA no need to flame my post :p
just answering yes/no is enough

simply put, if AGA sent the amount of resources that the original deal was, that he agreed to, then it isnt a scam
But then if AGA has sent no resources and taken an account, yes he has scammed this account.
Member of Ω Allegiance: 22/6/05 - 7/1/07
www.co-opp.net - because gaming was made to be fun [Clan OhnD, mcsA, mcOhnD!] - {CoD4/CSS/TF2} - #co-opp
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Spam is something which is off topic. I dont know, fancy throwing round words without knowing what they mean.

Scammers have to get reputable trades up to scam, dont you know anything about scammers. Just because he wasnt one two weeks ago doesnt mean he isnt one now.
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

quickshot84 wrote:to try and get the stories from both sides straight, lets try this;

To original poster:

has said "scammer" done any of the following:

sent you any resources?

to AGA:

have you done any of the following:

sent any resources?

as you can see same questions, and im not taking any sides here.

so AGA no need to flame my post :p
just answering yes/no is enough

simply put, if AGA sent the amount of resources that the original deal was, that he agreed to, then it isnt a scam
But then if AGA has sent no resources and taken an account, yes he has scammed this account.

Me and OB traded accounts, then he wanted to use the account I had traded him to buy/trade another account.

Then 2 weeks later he ask's me for some UUs to put on his account so this guy will trade/buy accounts with him.

And because this UU he wants is not part of the deal, and he wants - he is calling me a scammer just because he can't get the UU he wants from me which I don't owe him.

If that makes sense :P
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

It makes sense but i take his word over yours, so pay him his uu and then itll all be sorted :-D :lol:
quickshot84
Forum Irregular

12, give the original poster a chance to say the WHOLE story from his side too

not bits and pieces like it has been
www.co-opp.net - because gaming was made to be fun [Clan OhnD, mcsA, mcOhnD!] - {CoD4/CSS/TF2} - #co-opp
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

12agnar0k wrote:It makes sense but i take his word over yours, so pay him his uu and then itll all be sorted :-D :lol:

Knob Cheese, Cheese not for pro's.

You gotta stop eating that stuff.
Omega Blade
Forum Intermediate

if i am not mistakaen did u say rite before we trade account u will send me couple million uu.. since u got me ur shell prior with 2 million lifers and in return u got my lg with 8 million trainable uu.. so i am sure u would have left sorry about it ur self thats why u it self said u will send me couple uu.

next day my friends say i am the stipudest person to do htis,, so i ask u the uu to put in account and sell, u say ok ok ok.. and bang u get massed, because a guy called lucky star posts ur id in ra's vendattar thread.. and u blame me because, only 3 guys knw ur id now. 1.terismonkey( sorry for spelling mistake) he does look liek a good guy.. and i have respect for him.. then u trust another guy (i dont knw his name) then there is me.. u think i will like a stupid fool give sum1 a id to mass when u said u will send a couple million uu to help start me.. I nerver betray the peopel that come for me.

edit, thanks for the omega alliance guy he opened my eyes i cant say he scammed me for 8 million uu because he specifically said a couple million uu.. editing name of thread.
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Re: AGA scammer for a couple million uu

You swapped him an account with 8 mil untrainables for "ill send you a couple mil uu".. lol.
quickshot84
Forum Irregular

Re: AGA scammer for a couple million uu

Bad LUck - always post msn convo logs too

if he said he'll throw in a few mill uu, it would have been mentioned in there
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict

Bad Luck wrote:if i am not mistakaen did u say rite before we trade account u will send me couple million uu.. since u got me ur shell prior with 2 million lifers and in return u got my lg with 8 million trainable uu.. so i am sure u would have left sorry about it ur self thats why u it self said u will send me couple uu.

next day my friends say i am the stipudest person to do htis,, so i ask u the uu to put in account and sell, u say ok ok ok.. and bang u get massed, because a guy called lucky star posts ur id in ra's vendattar thread.. and u blame me because, only 3 guys knw ur id now. 1.terismonkey( sorry for spelling mistake) he does look liek a good guy.. and i have respect for him.. then u trust another guy (i dont knw his name) then there is me.. u think i will like a stupid fool give sum1 a id to mass when u said u will send a couple million uu to help start me.. I nerver betray the peopel that come for me.

edit, thanks for the omega alliance guy he opened my eyes i cant say he scammed me for 8 million uu because he specifically said a couple million uu.. editing name of thread.

I said I COULD help you in the near future with naq & uu.
But as you like to change this and that, you want **Filtered** instantly.

oo, and if I scammed you. Why were you asking me to lend you UUs?
You also said you would pay the UUs back when you get the account etc.

Please explain OB. :)

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”