Anyone else watch Ark of Truth yet? (spoilers)

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Apadamek
Forum Expert
Alliance: Cloud HVE
Race: System Lord
ID: 1981768

Re: Anyone else watch Ark of Truth yet? (spoilers)

Archon wrote:
APADAMEK! wrote:[spoiler]not enough Adria[/spoiler]

^^^^Dies^^^^

You mean Lies.
Image << Trader Feedback
Questions about the stock market, watches or betting on sports? Click the sig above!
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

O Neills wrote: and AND THAT IDIOT OF AN I.O.A. AGENT!!!!!!!!!!
After watching this I realized I have no idea what I.O.A. stands for.
MGZ
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

I remembered the International Oversight part, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what the A stood for
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I believe gun control is being able to hit your target.
Dagr
Forum Expert
Race: Asgard
ID: 50627
Alternate name(s): Day

Well at least you remember that much. My guess would have been International Organization of **Filtered**. :lol: But thanks for clearing it up.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

How did they open the super gate with just a ZPM? If it was that easy, why all the need for blackholes and everything in the series? And on that point, how could the ZPM power the gate if it is dematerialised in the wormhole on board the ship? ....

Anyway, was a good extended episode. I`ve seen a lot worse films....but also a lot better. The music was quite good, but without the stargate element, I would probably say it was a poor film. :?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Great Caesars Ghost, I watched this thing back when it became available in January.. :? How come no one's seen it yet before?

:-D
MGZ
Forum Irregular

because the 'release' in January was an unauthorized leak, not the official DVD release. and most of us refused to see an unfinished product. that's why we're good fans.
political correctness is a doctrine fostered by an illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mass media that holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

MGZ wrote:because the 'release' in January was an unauthorized leak, not the official DVD release. and most of us refused to see an unfinished product. that's why we're good fans.

:?
Good fans.
That explains it.
Thanks for the clarification, MGZ. :)
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Jack wrote:
Semper wrote:could have been..about 999999999999 times better....

Everything could be that much better.

ahhh...no no. NOOOoooo....noo.nooo....trying to be smart...

God, if it existed couldnt be that much better. Some would say it CANT be that much better. Star Wars cannot be THAT much better, because its exactly how it should be, the creator of the idea instructed its creation.

My old Laptop could not be that much better, its impossible it does not have the potential, and as soon as you changed it, it would no longer be the same laptop.

So smart arse. Wrong.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Semper wrote:
Jack wrote:
Semper wrote:could have been..about 999999999999 times better....

Everything could be that much better.

ahhh...no no. NOOOoooo....noo.nooo....trying to be smart...

God, if it existed couldnt be that much better. Some would say it CANT be that much better. Star Wars cannot be THAT much better, because its exactly how it should be, the creator of the idea instructed its creation.

My old Laptop could not be that much better, its impossible it does not have the potential, and as soon as you changed it, it would no longer be the same laptop.

So smart arse. Wrong.

BAN for you Semps! You said arse!
*bursts in giggles*
And you owned him. That is also bannable. He is authoritativeat-thingy-ive figure. :)
MGZ
Forum Irregular

Jack wrote:
MGZ wrote:because the 'release' in January was an unauthorized leak, not the official DVD release. and most of us refused to see an unfinished product. that's why we're good fans.

Noooo, a good fan would have watched the leaked version, then bought the DVD. 8)

Nooo, a good fan would wait for all of the work to be finished to see only the end product they had intended to release (ie the DVD). but I suppose my main point is that buying the DVD is key.

MGZ
Forum Irregular

a making of is different than watching a leaked unfinished version. a making of is usually a compiled list of finished and unfinished scenes and behind the scenes stuff with commentary from the producer/director/effects supervisor/etc. it is meant to show unfinished things (as opposed to leaked unfinished versions, which still need to have things added/edited)

Demon Lord Razgriz
Forum Expert
Alliance: ~Horus Warlords~
Race: System Lord

jreider014 wrote:Well at least you remember that much. My guess would have been International Organization of **Filtered**. :lol: But thanks for clearing it up.

LOL

Razgriz<-Goa'uld
DEsTrOy!!<-Keizer Ghidorah

Return to “Grand Cinema”