can i be honest??

nasedo
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

The clickmaster is legal but the clickmaster recuirter add on is illegal as that is pretty much a link exchange site but the normal one is fine as its just an in guild one.
_Apophis__
Fledgling Forumer

lol * nasedo *

i got my officers by pming them to join me.
i never said * if you dont join me or i will attack u *
that is just **Filtered** so u dont have to lie about stuff to make ppl think that im a bad person.
im a paecefull person but if any1 pisses me of then i will put all my forces upon the guy/girl that pisses me off.
but that never hapend and i hope it never will hapen because i dont like to destroy ppls accounts, so stop saying bad things about me or i will take action( im not talking about the past here , that issue is been taken care of )
thanks and have a nice day all
nasedo
Forum Grunt

I'm not lying myself I'm just re-telling what others have said Here

Now I'm not saying bad things about you, infact I have retracted statements in previous threads. But if the other person is lying then so be it.

Now I was only saying that to add weight to the argument as Exitentower said that he knew 100 people who where going to quit and then said your officers would quit so I questioned if all 119 officers where loyal to you if they just clicked your name becuase you sent them a link. Im not saying anything bad here or calling you names, just throwing up some arguements with Exti-tower
Asger
Forum Newbie

Aphophis tried to recruit me via PM and there was no threat involved.

The recruit links should give bonus's only when new people join the game.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”