User Impersonating Decipher

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Re: User Impersonating Decipher

screenshots?
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular
Alliance: Peaceful Lone-Wolf =D
ID: 71521

Apocalypse wrote:
I <3 You wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:deathshotshooter is helping him.

just an FYI. avoid him too.

also avoid that ID.

What are you talking about? deathshotshooter doesn't even have an account LMAO he sold everything

earlier this week i get a PM from him on the forums asking if i would be interested in buying an account from a friend of his. deathshotshooter and i chatted on MSN, he added this d.ecipher character....

anyway fast forward to last night. i get scammed, suddenly i go back to talk to deathshotshooter and suddenly he doesnt remember any such conversation nor the PMs he sent me. after sending him a copy of one suddenly he has a vague remembering of such PMs being sent by him.

then yeah he vaguely remembers, adding the scammer to the MSN chat....

but at the same time when i went to him last night he claimed decipher wasnt selling an account. well days ago he was and hooks me up with the d.ecipher scammer and last night he claims decipher wasnt selling an account.

i smell BS and lots of it. he hooked me up with that scammer and did so on purpose.

one doesnt need to have a game account to take part in scams.

Ok first of all you need to stop putting words into my mouth. I never said i didnt remember sending you msgs. And yes i do remember sending you that msg and i do remember inviting d.echiper@hotmail.com to a convo with us together.

And just because i invited him to a convo with you doesnt mean i have an affiliation with that person. He buged me about finding buyers for him, so i did. At that time i did think it was the decipher i knew.

And as I<3U said, i don't posses an account anymore. If you want proof, msg id=4742, he the one that bought my account. His email is Dark_Wulf@hotmail.com.

You can flash and call me scammer all you want but i have more then a dozen people for SGW that can vouch for me.

Henry.
Death is only the beginning - Nex est tauntum exordium!!

Deathshotshooter's Trade FeedBack -
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=102777
Apocalypse
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

And just because i invited him to a convo with you doesnt mean i have an affiliation with that person. He buged me about finding buyers for him, so i did. At that time i did think it was the decipher i knew.

bwahahahahahahaha

what BS since you said you go to school with the real decipher....and yet dont know his MSN contact info?

likely story.

you helped a scammer, at least have the balls to admit it and stop making excuses.

BTW ive already caught you in a lie since last night you said decipher (the real one) wasnt selling an account. but yet days before you thought it was him selling an account? get your story straight before posting.
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular

Apocalypse wrote:And just because i invited him to a convo with you doesnt mean i have an affiliation with that person. He buged me about finding buyers for him, so i did. At that time i did think it was the decipher i knew.

bwahahahahahahaha

what BS since you said you go to school with the real decipher....and yet dont know his MSN contact info?

likely story.

you helped a scammer, at least have the balls to admit it and stop making excuses.

BTW ive already caught you in a lie since last night you said decipher (the real one) wasnt selling an account. but yet days before you thought it was him selling an account? get your story straight before posting.

Keyword: "thought"

And yes i do know decipher from school, or would you like me to post a picture of us two?

Decipher can even vouch for me.

Henry.

Apocalypse
Fledgling Forumer

and yet you dont know his MSN, knew he was selling an account and then last night wasnt aware of him selling an account.

see how this isnt adding up?

you had a part in this, even if i believe you, which i dont based on what you said last night.

i find it hard to believe you knew he was selling an account days before and then last night wasnt aware of it. which means between last night and days before you knew this guy was a scammer and didnt even make an effort to contact me about it.

either way you are partly to blame for all this and the least you can do is make up for your part in this.

in fact here is a post you made in this thread days after you sent me those PMs and invited that scammer to the chat we first had:

Yes, he is a scammer. I know Decipher from real life. He goes to my school and we even have last period math together. His email is decipher@live.ca.

Henry.

the PMs you sent and the day you added that scammer was on the 14th.

so you knew he was a scammer and said nothing to me afterwards to warn me. you scumbag.

and here are the PMs you sent...

Re: Account

Deathshotshooter

Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:01 pm

No new messages Account

Deathshotshooter

Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:33 pm

sent on the 14th. so on that day you "thought" you knew it was your friend and yet before last night you found out somehow it was actually a scammer and said nothing to me about it. you are a major scumbag.
Apocalypse
Fledgling Forumer

clarkey wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:1924756

also avoid that ID.

What's he done?

that was the ID my friend brokered the UU to to buy the account for me.

the UU is long gfone so its gone to another account, so its obviously someone playing the game still.

i'd like to have admin look into it but we know that wont happen, thats why people continue to do this because admin wont do jack about it. i understand why but by not doing anything about this he's allowing it to go on.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict

thats not true if you suspect the account as multi and ask the admin to check it he will, do not assume he wont, thats blaphemous!! Admin is our only true god!!
Apocalypse
Fledgling Forumer

Ifrit wrote:thats not true if you suspect the account as multi and ask the admin to check it he will, do not assume he wont, thats blaphemous!! Admin is our only true god!!

and then months later....pfft. screw that. ive heard too many horror stories about people waiting for months for a response on their account being hacked, banned, scammed....no thanks. im not waiting months for this to only be told by him "sorry it was outside the game not my problem"

i just want ole deathshotshooter to admit he screwed up and apologize but he wont even do that.
I <3 You
Fledgling Forumer

Apocalypse wrote:
Ifrit wrote:thats not true if you suspect the account as multi and ask the admin to check it he will, do not assume he wont, thats blaphemous!! Admin is our only true god!!

and then months later....pfft. screw that. ive heard too many horror stories about people waiting for months for a response on their account being hacked, banned, scammed....no thanks. im not waiting months for this to only be told by him "sorry it was outside the game not my problem"

i just want ole deathshotshooter to admit he screwed up and apologize but he wont even do that.

why would deathshotshooter do that? the only mistake he did was added the wrong person to the convo... he doesn't have your units
Other Signatures~
Spoiler
Apocalypse
Fledgling Forumer

why would deathshotshooter do that? the only mistake he did was added the wrong person to the convo... he doesn't have your units

you answered your own question.

when you screw up you apologize. since he isnt apologizing ill take that as him basically saying he didnt screw up and did it on purpose.
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular

I <3 You wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:

Tanya dont waste your pretty voice trying to convice this guy. I thank you for all your help, but this wants someone to blame. So if it makes him feel better and lets him sleep at night then he can go ahead and blame me all he wants. I quit anyways. :)

Henry.

Iƒrit
Forum Addict

@Apocalypse - can you post the screenshots of any evidence you have?
Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

just traded with Deathshotshooter very good fast trust worthy def not a scammer
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
Deathshotshooter
Forum Regular

Thank you Twitchy :)

Iƒrit
Forum Addict

Twitchy wrote:just traded with Deathshotshooter very good fast trust worthy def not a scammer

I thought he didnt have a account?

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”