KGC says his final goodbyes

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Re: KGC says his final goodbyes

First I ll say thank you for mentioning me in your leaving letter, no more then that thank you for remembering me and acknowledge me in any way. That coming from a player, I myself respected/respect means a lot to me.

Secondly I would like to thank you for the Friends and Foe advice...I really have practically through whole my SGW career learn from omegans and were one of my main sources of knowledge.

In the end I ll say it here that I think not only omega but game has lost smth important..sure there will be ppl who ll "replace" us al someday but to me some names are just to important to just say good bye to. I wouldnt, I wouldnt want to and if you havent sold majority of what was your already I would wish for you to stay. I am here if you wish to talk, but probably no reason to. I myself have left twice and came back twice...I can only hope you ll come back as well.

In the name of community KGC and in my own, I would like to thank you for what you gave to the game. Older players may think they know it, younger ones will probably never know it but your presence, your actions and your persona as whole have helped to form SGW what it is.
This is why ppl I think underestimate wars like this one...its not your massing..its ppl leaving...it is a war game but usually ppl like yourself will go in the upcomming weeks, months of this war. First its the destruction of stats and afterwards it comes the destruction of alliances itself. I would like to believe that every individual and especially individuals like yourself form the core of the alliance and everytime someone leaves that alliance is a bit diffrent never to be the same again. However when the said core leaves alliance has lost a great deal, and with the impact alliance has ont he game the game has lost a great deal also.
Big army or small army you have influenced the game, countless players in it perhaps enspired many more that you ll ever know and for all of that and much more I would like to thank you KGC

If you ever return please feel free to contact me and I ll help you the best I can at the time.

Dont be a stranger...

Blue
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
blahh
Forum Elite
Alliance: Free as a bird
Race: T101
ID: 1337

awww thats a sad day realy... thoug i think we ll be seeing more and more of this kinda things, i ll mostlikely folow you soon too mate..

You will be missed for sure!

and @
Blahh - kind of my successor in the farming department, had many talks when discussing NAP extensions, also good to talk to when you don't want to speak about SGW

I did always think of you as a "rolemodel" in that department...

and msn.. i should get this pc crap fixed in 2 weeks or so, and i ll find you there than, i always <3 to talk about nonsgw stuf.. cause eventualy theres just soo many things you can say about sgw :P

Take care, and keep safe
We arent evil...
we just dont like you. (TheBlade™)

Blagor se bolnim na duhu kajti njih tema je vecna
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Orpheus you can leave OE now, kevin's not around to farm you anymore.

Come to think of it i can do the same!

Good thing i'm too lazy to change, or might be i'm just crazy.

Now onto KGC

Well yeah you have quit the game, so that means you can spend your new spare time hosting events!

Will be missed, cause now i only have Gunz to annoy!
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

Good luck-sorry to see you go.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Thus a legend departs!

I didn't know you all that well - even when we were allies - but on the few occasions we did speak I found it refreshingly to the point and honest.

A massive game presence, that will be sorely missed - and a sig that will be missed in the forum!

All the best mate!
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

no No No no no!

who will i get loads of naq off now!!! Darleg?! Pffft!!! his is inferior.

Seriously though, This is a crap day for sgws.

KGC is a true hero.

Hes a legend.

And above it all hes the nicest guy from the game ive met in RL.

And hes irish.

Good luck with everything, Hope you and your brother keep really well, and please never loose contact with me. Im on about going over to germany soon for a rock festival, you never know, belgium isnt far away....And i can drive now!
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Glad I saw u at the Belgian meeting may u have spare time in the future jump in once again and I'll buy u a beer :) Lat0rs KGC
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

A sad day in SGW history and a great loss to the Omegan Empire. You will be sorely missed. :(
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

ARC_trooper
Forum Expert
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 51965

buck wrote:no No No no no!

who will i get loads of naq off now!!! Darleg?! Pffft!!! his is inferior.

Seriously though, This is a crap day for sgws.

KGC is a true hero.

Hes a legend.

And above it all hes the nicest guy from the game ive met in RL.

And hes irish.

Good luck with everything, Hope you and your brother keep really well, and please never loose contact with me. Im on about going over to germany soon for a rock festival, you never know, belgium isnt far away....And i can drive now!

They let you drive?! :shock:

and its sad to see such a great man/name go
An Alphan does not ask how many, but where they are!

RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

KGC wrote:Mojo Rising - probably the biggest n00b in the game, lol

LMAO - Genius.

Been awesome playing alongside you all this time Kev, and meeting you like 3 times now, make sure you stay in touch.
WeaponX wrote:i quit the game, good luck trying to extort resources out of me you jackasses
REK wrote:
GunZ wrote:Eat me
I hate **Filtered**
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

I've always respected you KGC, and I hope you have a great life. BTW your sig has always been my most favorite too :-D I'm honored to be the last person to mass you
-doc
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Dean_S
Forum Elite

Well, this is the only nice thing your getting out of me so be greatful haha.

I've bin on good terms with you over the 3/4 years ive played and bad terms, either way... you are 1 of the top 10 players in SGW's history in my eyes.

not just for your account, for how you are and gameplay.

Congrats on your completed challanges... mine have bin done also becoming bigger than STI was done for 2 weeks until the game sat on me :)

all i can say a true omegan.... 1 omegan i will always say he isnt a **Filtered**... but errrmmm the rest of you are!!!

HE you just annoy him cause there isnt enough food for you at these meetings!!!!
Easy^
Forum Elite

Ah well i knew you :P

Good luck in your future. And hopefully you'll find another game that will be challenging enough, or something that will make you work for it :P

Easy^
The Leader and Creator of Forgotten Serenity
Spoiler
Champions Train, Losers Complain!
KGC
Forum Irregular
Race: Ancient
ID: 1986462

Thanks to all for their kind words. Only one inappropriate comment, must be a record, lol

Also, couldn't this topic have stayed in general a little longer? I fear many will have missed it, and it's not like I leave and come back all the time.

Return to “Quitting....”