just curious...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Severian

Re: just curious...

I for one have a complete and utter lack of faith in the integrity, intentions and practices amongst the administration team(s) and such selective decisions alongside the actions and attitudes towards a long string of events, circumstances and characters has only vindicated my own personal stance and thoughts on the ongoing issues and the polarised approaches where the how is dependant completely and entirely upon the who.

My opinion is mine and mine alone developed over time with this dismissal as the last straw and as such have come to the decision to no longer participate on these forums in an active or proactive manner as I tire of wasting my time and energy in such an environment which favours the abusive and vast networks of manipulation and circles within circles.

Those who circumnavigate the rules, those who get selective treatment and those who are allowed and encouraged to cause trouble at the expense of the decent reasonable and respectful posters can enjoy the cesspit they are making it.
geisha
Forum Addict
Race: Pastafarian
ID: 65545

The sweet smell of drama ;)

aahhh gotta love it :lol:
geisha
touched by his noodly appendage

FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
smooshable
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

FreeSpirit wrote:i present to you: April Fools Day

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/ ... moolog.png

lol, that would have been funny if I'd done it, but I didn't.

Why are we bringing this up anyway?
Indu and proud of it!!
FreeSpirit
Writer of the Gamestory
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects Leader
Race: Tollan/ Jedi
ID: 1947914
Alternate name(s): Wes

2008 award
Quotes & Stats
Noobert wrote:You encounter a Wild FreeSpirit. You flee.
Drahazar wrote:woop freespirit getting things done, forceful yet kind, the perfect lover ...
GoAG of the Tolah - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Don Lewis
Forum Regular
ID: 57273

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Wes, anyone with half a brain knows better than to listen to a person who is accusing Administrators, and uses the brilliant phrase "Yeh, okay, it was him", by the name of Tok`ra.
Geez, if you're talking to someone about 'a friend' and they guess at who the friend is but you don't want to say, you say "Yeh, okay, it was him".. beh.

Especially if their sole intent has earlier been proven to derail the forum, community and the game.. if I asked Tok`ra whether Agapooka was a leak, he'd confirm that just for the heck of it. If I asked Tok`ra whether Psi Kiya Trist was corrupt and very, very evil, he'd admit it just for the heck of it.
After all, derailing staff is such a pleasure.

(And it's darned easy too.. one just needs to know where the fault lines lie and hit those hard with some 'proof'.)

The simple fact that coma girl is still posting here is proof enough this place is messed up, im mainly annoyed as i cant add her to my foe list so i dont see her posts.

And as for corrupt forum admin, did anyone ever think otherwise?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I see two things here.
I see some behind-the-scene actions from administration being revealed which caused firing of two mods being discussed on the one hand, and on the other hand, few whinning posts.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
smooshable
Forum Expert

Honours and Awards

FreeSpirit wrote:Planning for the win smoosh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/ ... oolog2.png

Duh... I never denied that I was discussing an april fools joke with him. But we never did it. I never unbanned him.
Indu and proud of it!!
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
ID: 21763

Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote: if I asked Tok`ra whether Agapooka was a leak, he'd confirm that just for the heck of it. If I asked Tok`ra whether Psi Kiya Trist was corrupt and very, very evil, he'd admit it just for the heck of it.

Vez | TA HC says:
Hey tok'ra, is psi kiya trist corrupt and very very evil?
Tok`ra says:
lol
Tok`ra says:
he wasnt as bad as some that followed him as admin
Tok`ra says:
he was just lazy
Tok`ra says:
he banned me for 5months once
Tok`ra says:
I was only banned so long
Tok`ra says:
cause in his own words 'i forgot to unban you'
Tok`ra says:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/ ... oolog3.png
Tok`ra says:
proof smoo is tho
Tok`ra says:
he was involved in that april 1st prank
Vez | TA HC says:
LOL
Vez | TA HC says:
thank you

*edited link to blank out swearing*

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Just putting it in a spoiler m8. Nimras
DaDigi
Forum Elder
Alliance: I hate all equally
Race: Tri-athalon
ID: 46811

The fact that any of you can have a conversation with Tok'ra that lasts more than 5 lines is amazing.

Oh, and moved to Forum/Mod Feedback
DaDigi
Former Moderator for Market & Suggestions/Reports
Ferra
Forum Irregular
ID: 39507

:lol:
Vendetta
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance [TATS Leader]
ID: 21763

DaDigi wrote:The fact that any of you can have a conversation with Tok'ra that lasts more than 5 lines is amazing.

Oh, and moved to Forum/Mod Feedback

That from the person that as a mod IMPERSONATED a forum user, then got a new ingame ID and a new forum account to mod with from forum when he got caught, THEN got the user who caught him for IMPERSONATING a user banned.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Don Lewis wrote:im mainly annoyed as i cant add her to my foe list so i dont see her posts.

Yeah, sorry about that. :-) You should be able to ignore my posts outside of the Misc forums, since that's the only place I mod. :D

As for the log posted.. :lol: I don't recall smooshable ever denied something like that. Besides.. seriously.. what that log says is smooshable would have liked to make a joke with Tok`ra as the ombudsman. That in itself would have been a funny joke. Tok`ra's joke as it turned out wasn't all that funny. :)
Giovanni
Forum Intermediate

Teal'auc of the Tok'ra wrote:
Rev. Auriel Daniels wrote:Wes, anyone with half a brain knows better than to listen to a person who is accusing Administrators, and uses the brilliant phrase "Yeh, okay, it was him", by the name of Tok`ra.
Geez, if you're talking to someone about 'a friend' and they guess at who the friend is but you don't want to say, you say "Yeh, okay, it was him".. beh.

Especially if their sole intent has earlier been proven to derail the forum, community and the game.. if I asked Tok`ra whether Agapooka was a leak, he'd confirm that just for the heck of it. If I asked Tok`ra whether Psi Kiya Trist was corrupt and very, very evil, he'd admit it just for the heck of it.

(And it's darned easy too.. one just needs to know where the fault lines lie and hit those hard with some 'proof'.)

Says someone who deceived whole community with the most nasty way possible...

As for my statement - that's private matter and I will not make public fuss out of it. Just wanted to point out who is speaking in the post... yes, it's exactly the same person who made you all believe she was in comma. Elladan for you.

Teal'auc

pwnt.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

why has this been moved? :?

if there is forum and/or MOD corruption going on then it concerns the whole community and needs to be seen and discussed by the WHOLE community, not brushed under the carpet and hoped it gets forgotten like some of the old rot around here!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”