market bug using development server - crime and punishment

Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Ra wrote:but i assume that girl was more sweeter :roll:

indeed :-D

it was worth it, but not something i plan on doing again, if u know what i mean :oops:
[AG]Ra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: AK
Race: SystemLord AGofIndu
ID: 16144

i understand you..girls can wait, when the secure of your laptop is critical :wink: :-D
JIX
Forum Addict

WOW HOW glad am i

i was told of this bug never got the chance to use it (which if am truthful) i would've glad you got it fixed forum and damm you can be evil taking coverts lol
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Who told Bahamut? I've known about this "mirror" server for sometime, I've never been inclined to tell anyone about it though... :?
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
Lørd Søbek
Forum Irregular

Ra wrote:i understand you..girls can wait, when the secure of your laptop is critical :wink: :-D

nah it wasnt the whole laptop thing, they never let me live it down, constant reminders, 0 trust now, basicly i ruined the next year of my life because of it... but im ok
Mango
Forum Intermediate

I thought it was a mirror server that everyone had access to, no passwords etc were required....obviously I was wrong
BL1P wrote:Im sorry for your fiend and the toilet paper accident...
Bahamut
Forum Expert
Alliance: The AEON Kings
Race: SystemLord
ID: 1

i saw my link is missing i was one that used that!

WHY?

because of game moving to new servers i wasn't able to log on on main account for 2 days ( that was 2 or 3 weeks ago)

forum was polite enough to grant me acces to his personal server so i can bank my naq

i losed that time arround 800 mil

same problem was lately before 2 days server wasn't available for most of us so my alliance members was all over me that they can't acces game so i told them about developer server

at some moment i discoverd that ( after i did one transaction ×2 ) that rate is 500 mil for 10k etc. but i realized that after i did transfer and after that i didn't do it again so i'm gulty for those 2 trades i would also like for J to check one more time logs from my account to see if i did it more then 2 times !

and then i told my guys not to do that because it is basiclly cheating!

so if there are consequences that i need to suffer such is going back 2 covert levels i will accept that

EDITED:

also this notification was released in hidden area of AK forum but due too good relations former Ak members and present ones this info was distributed to others like those in EK that obviously tought that Bahamut gaine 50 billion out of this bug.

also i see some hunters on cheaters that should also be hunted ;)
Last edited by Bahamut on Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bahamut
Forum Expert

joshephe wrote:we were told about this loophole by Bahamut the leader of the AK alliance.

LOL sorry but U wasn't told by me!

i do not wont to have any buissnes with sholvas

u was told by your friend and u should name your friend here

i gues thos was AVAGON AND TIAMOT both in game names

and i guess they missed that part about cheating
Myseri
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 15959

Bahamut wrote:
joshephe wrote:we were told about this loophole by Bahamut the leader of the AK alliance.

LOL sorry but U wasn't told by me!

i do not wont to have any buissnes with sholvas

u was told by your friend and u should name your friend here

i gues thos was AVAGON AND TIAMOT both in game names

and i guess they missed that part about cheating

They are not guilty if they did not use the loophole, those of us who did use it, including Joshephe and myself, deserve the punishment that we recieved. What Joshephe was stating though that we got the information through a friend who got it from you. This is just stating where we found out about the loophole from. He was also made that your number wasn't on there when we were told you were the one that used the loophole in the first place.
Bahamut
Forum Expert

and yes, Bahamut told me about it, with the words "it's cheating, do not use it"
oh and btw: how did you know that josephe? maybe you should stay on EK forum :twisted:

this is all from me guys in this topic

i do not like to argue with primitive life forms
Last edited by Bahamut on Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Myseri
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Pond
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 15959

Bahamut wrote:

and yes, Bahamut told me about it, with the words "it's cheating, do not use it"
oh and btw: how did you know that josephe? maybe you should stay on EK forum :twisted:

How bout this, um him and I talk on MSN? Try that. I can be where ever I want to be wether it be our forums or on this one
Anubis
Fledgling Forumer

That's quite sad cheat and then act innocent and try to blame someone else for it as if that person held a gun to your head.
Who knows ?¿
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

As Ra wrote Bahamut said us it's cheating and talked to us about it in hidden section so...sorry but for me it's spying by former AK left to EK because after that someone I will not name post on this topic in hidden section the info passed to EK...Maybe they know that before this topic in hidden section but I think not it's SPYING (by the member I dont named they all --EK members-- have access to all site they were former AK) and not aware of the consequence of playing in this server...For me I never gone in this...hmmm...no one time for error typing address :wink: far ago :-) ...
Last edited by Cole on Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
joshephe

Anubis wrote:That's quite sad cheat and then act innocent and try to blame someone else for it as if that person held a gun to your head.

I was just saying how i founded out about the loophole. I was not blaming bahamut for my actions.
Sovetski
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The First Realm Alliance

Ok... enough is enough. my actions have been punished. Although I made 500 million out of it I am paying over 10 billion as punishment. But get on with it. If you don't like the actions taken leave, don't sit here blaming every man and their dog. If you have bad feelings between the AK and EK, take it somewhere else. Forum has used a hammer to crack a nutshell but they are the actions taken. He is not going to give back what he has taken. I was innocent until my last sale of troops for naq but that is life... I have to live with it.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “For Admin Archives”