2 questionable sigs - Jack warned me fr 1 but the other 1 no

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Re: 2 questionable sigs - Jack warned me fr 1 but the other 1 no

*sighs*

there is not much to discuss there. your sig contains a word that is in the filter, that is reason enough to have the sig removed and a warning to be issued for bypassing the word filter.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
LuLz
Fledgling Forumer
Race: god

hm how was i bypassing the filter in my sig?
And how was i supposed to know that the word is filtred seeing how I never used it on forums, first time it was in PM back to Jack when I noticed it?
Hallowed are the ORI!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

LuLz wrote:hm how was i bypassing the filter in my sig?
And how was i supposed to know that the word is filtred seeing how I never used it on forums, first time it was in PM back to Jack when I noticed it?

Ok, you may not have known it was a filtered word on these forums, however you know now so stop your damn moaning.
Image ImageImageImage
LuLz
Fledgling Forumer

dude I don't care for the sig I can easily make another one for me but I HATE it when some people have privilegies at mods and are allowed to break rules whenever they wish, in whatever way...if u have rules u gotta stick to them all together and I have no problem if my sig is banned but if it is ban RahL's sig too...
Hallowed are the ORI!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

You obviously don't understand why your sig was banned, or you wouldn't make such a scene about RahL's.
My goodness, Britney Spears' life contains less drama as this thread.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

LuLz wrote:dude I don't care for the sig I can easily make another one for me but I HATE it when some people have privilegies at mods and are allowed to break rules whenever they wish, in whatever way...if u have rules u gotta stick to them all together and I have no problem if my sig is banned but if it is ban RahL's sig too...

No we don't want RahL's sig banned!!!!

LOL name one person in your life that has never broken a single rule in their life..... you can't. Stop trying to create an avalanche of threads already pointed towards Jack. Give the guy a break. Why the hell did you put the word on the sig in the first place.... clearly you knew it would cause issues or your damn ignorarnt.

It's a crap sig anyway.
Last edited by Clarkey on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImageImage
LuLz
Fledgling Forumer

at least i don't brag about how many times I'm ascended and what my best rank was in it, clarkey
and if u even read the thread u'd understand why the word was in the sig

auriel now tell me, isn't nudity in sigs forbidden in forum rules? And tell me, doesn't RahL's sig include nudity and covers only a part of intime parts of the body thus breaking the forum rule? one last question, how many people are permitted to break forum rules in their sig, got a go from mods that it's ok?
Hallowed are the ORI!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

LuLz wrote:at least i don't brag about how many times I'm ascended and what my best rank was in it, clarkey

auriel now tell me, isn't nudity in sigs forbidden in forum rules? And tell me, doesn't RahL's sig include nudity and covers only a part of intime parts of the body thus breaking the forum rule? one last question, how many people are permitted to break forum rules in their sig, got a go from mods that it's ok?

It's hardly bragging!!! And personally, I wouldn't brag about how many times you have ascended if I were you!!!

You know why I didn't bother reading your posts in this thread..... because it's the most pathetic post yet!
Image ImageImageImage
LuLz
Fledgling Forumer

clarkey wrote:
LuLz wrote:at least i don't brag about how many times I'm ascended and what my best rank was in it, clarkey

It's hardly bragging!!! And personally, I wouldn't brag about how many times you have ascended if I were you!!!

You know why I didn't bother reading your posts in this thread..... because it's the most pathetic post yet!

right...
maybe I didn't ascend more times for a reason unknown to you?

Write "I'll never post stupid things before reading the whole thread ever again" 100 times and off you go :)
Hallowed are the ORI!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

LuLz wrote:
clarkey wrote:

right...
maybe I didn't ascend more times for a reason unknown to you?

Write "I'll never post stupid things before reading the whole thread ever again" 100 times and off you go :)

I'll do that if you stop crying over getting a little warning about a sig.
Image ImageImageImage
dresnov
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Lonewolf
Race: system lord
ID: 47909

@Clarkey..man give the chap a break his just trying to stand up for himself as he feels his been unfairly treated.
@Lulz..dude Rahls sig wont get banned your gonna have to face that fact and your just wasting your time trying to get it banned..your sig and his sig are very different as your 1 as a word that cannot be used on the forum and his does not..it just has a pic of a good looking woman and its not full on nudity either so he will keep his sig because of this and you wont..thats life mate
LuLz
Fledgling Forumer

nope clarkey then I'd just laugh at ur stupidity and add you to foe list :lol:

thx dresnov
the thing is the rules should apply for everyone and that's what I'm trying to achieve
Hallowed are the ORI!
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

LuLz wrote:nope clarkey then I'd just laugh at ur stupidity and add you to foe list :lol:

thx dresnov

the thing is the rules should apply for everyone and that's what I'm trying to achieve

Seems you do not understand that your sig did get banned because 1. it contains a word that is in the world filter and 2. because it was sexually suggestive due to the form of the piece breaking away from the European continent.

It was NOT banned because of the semi-nudity of the women in your sig as they are not sexually suggestive.

Rahl's sig was and will not be banned, because it does not contain any sexually suggestive content nor any filtered words or expressions.
Last edited by deni on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
LuLz
Fledgling Forumer

deni wrote:
LuLz wrote:nope clarkey then I'd just laugh at ur stupidity and add you to foe list :lol:

thx dresnov

Seems you do not understand that your sig did not get banned because 1. it contains a word that is in the world filter and 2. because it was sexually suggestive due to the form of the piece breaking away from the European continent.

It was NOT banned because of the semi-nudity of the women in your sig as they are not sexually suggestive.

Rahl's sig was and will not be banned, because it does not contain any sexually suggestive content nor any filtered words or expressions.

if what you're saying is true my sig didn't get banned at all deni :shock:
Hallowed are the ORI!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

LuLz wrote:
deni wrote:

thx dresnov

Seems you do not understand that your sig did not get banned because 1. it contains a word that is in the world filter and 2. because it was sexually suggestive due to the form of the piece breaking away from the European continent.

if what you're saying is true my sig didn't get banned at all deni :shock:

It is quite obvious what Deni means. Don't be so immature.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”