12agnar0k
Forum Addict
ID: 0

theres 2,232 poepel with mother ships
Flavar
Forum Elite

good to know
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
Osi
Forum Addict

You need it so you can fly around and go Whooosh BANG BANG KABOOM WOOOOOOOO PING PING PING and so forth
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

1. Up until a certain amount of slots your Mothership is a very cost effective way of gaining HUGE bonuses to your stats, of course (eventually) it becomes cheaper to buy the weapons for the attack/defence stats themselves.
2. It is a "hidden" stat, your enemies cannot predetermine the amount of mothership support they might encounter.
3. It can gain you a MASSIVE rank increase without the need to unbalance your other stats by increasing one of them. Coupled with point 2 this can be used to devastatingly effective and economical rankings and protection from loss of naq.
4. You get to name it

..my honest advice would be to save 1 billion naq. Once you have the 1 billion, buy your mothership. Once you have the mothership, name it :) once you have named it, use the remaining 550 million naq to "kit it out" with some new wing mirrors, fluffy dice and sheilds and gun batteries. Last step, sit back and watch your rank SOAR :)

-Goo™
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
goodie
Forum Expert

and with the new updates it is quite nice, im not sure if they help defense yet, i believe there was a bug that didnt let them do this, if they do now, some people could ahve a big surprise when they hit me, mine praticly does double my defene... bringing it up on close to 500mil.. which is nice for me...
Flavar
Forum Elite

well i dont think i will be able to double my deff with it before i reascend
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
goodie
Forum Expert

well, i went crazt when they first came out... got it to about rank 300 or so, then i let it slide
now about rank 800
Cadwallader
Forum Newbie

Hey do sabs hurt the ol'mommaship?
Cadwallader
Grey Legion
Become part of something new, something different; become a Legionnaire.
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

No, they are immune :(. My spies don't like that :(. They want to eat metal - Asgard metal. Take it as a compliment, Asgard metal rocks. Besides, Asgard is my second favourite race. :)

I feel accusations of my having a sort of obsession for races that don't reproduce through meiosis coming :roll: :lol:
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Cadwallader
Forum Newbie

Sweet, now that the motherships have resonable att & def this special non-sabability gives the mother ship even more purpose!

.... hey wait, you eat asgard equipment? What about people who have clone warriors in thier armory?... No I think I see it... Replicator mothership bumber stickers

ASGARD the other WHITE MEAT

Or

CLONES!, THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!
Cadwallader
Grey Legion
Become part of something new, something different; become a Legionnaire.
FaRmLaNd
Fledgling Forumer

Upgrading your mothership ios very beneficial to ones rank.
Seb

FaRmLaNd wrote:Upgrading your mothership ios very beneficial to ones rank.

ya wahoooooooo *party* WAHO! sorry guys i was getting cought up in FaRmLaNds' exsitment :lol:
Spud3912
Forum Irregular

motherships are useful for stats. my offence on mine has increased my offence by 150%.
drnine
Fledgling Forumer

w00t iim get me one
DrNine [ MaYHeM ]
Living God of the TOLAH
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}
Pakarinen
Forum Grunt

Peace be with you

I have a mothership, i must post it everywhere, the Ahkero Valo flys grandly over my thousands of defense clones, or as i call them, my target clones. ( they have a total of 10 dna targeted cannons... ehhehehehhe... nothing like programming ur own subjects... stupid gou'old, trusting sentient slaves that would kill them givin a staff device. )

Return to “Asgard/ Ancients”