BEFORE BUYING PLANET LOCATIONS READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Planets locations
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: BEFORE BUYING PLANET LOCATIONS READ THIS!!!!!!!!!

darkloser_notapanman@hotmail.com (12/18/2008 3:50:15 PM): are they non-retalliation?
Dexter (12/18/2008 3:50:45 PM): i can`t guaranty that
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

And you sir, are also a dummy

He didn't show it to me. When i asked about the ranks of the player and his CO, it was because he couldn't guarantee that the player would not retalliate. I asked him for army sizes instead, but he 'had just ascended and had no covert to spy'. So he gave me those stats. After consideration, i decided that those ranks were to high for me and seeing as the player's CO was in between rank 5000 and 5100, i decided to make sure that i would recieve no retalliation. But alas, no planet, player OR CO fitting that description came up. When 1 doesn't come up, maybe. When all 3 don't come up, it's a guarantee he's scamming you. Checking to make sure that my investment exists? i can see how i'm the dummy lol.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Darkloser_ wrote:
Thriller wrote:
I was buying some AT's when someone added me on msn and told me he had 2.5k AT's to sell. When he asked for me to send the naq THEN he'd send the AT's, it struck me as odd... Why not use a broker? lol

Explain this? P.L

Essentially, he wanted me to send 500bil naq to him DIRECTLY and then he would send the AT's to me directly, avoiding the use of a broker. If i sent him the 600bil naq, i would have to trust him enough to send the AT's to me. Why not simply broker it and make everything a whole lot easier instead of suggesting direct transfers? Because it's easier to steal player's naq that's why.

I believe Thriller was asking Planet Locations to explain that bit.
P.L. = Planet Locations.
Image ImageImageImage
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

oh lol

Well, the reason he first contacted me was because i made a post in the forum as i wanted to buy 2.5k AT's. he added me online and i bought them off him AFTER i told him i would broker instead of sending it via direct trade. Then he asked me if i was interested in planet locations.

If you don't see a player that asks for a direct trade instead of a broker suspicious Universe, OR a player that lies when he gives you some accurate stats on players when you ask if they will retaliate or not, then that is your problem. I am sure alot of people out there will disagree with you. That is why i have brought it to the attention of players and admins. It IS suspicious no matter what way you look at it.

darkloser_notapanman@hotmail.com (12/18/2008 3:50:15 PM): are they non-retalliation?
Dexter (12/18/2008 3:50:45 PM): i can`t guaranty that

Just like you can't guarantee the existence of your supposed planet?

Game, Set, Match - Darkloser_
Planets locations
Forum Newbie

you are an idiot :)) the planet exist
Thriller
Forum Addict
Alliance: Π Allegiance
Race: Replimecator

Yah from reading the chat log, it's pretty clear this is just a miss-communication. I think when he said he didn't get the naq yet he meant he didn't receive the broker.

Unless he edited the convo
Spoiler
Universe wrote:You don't have a case, as Lord Thriller clearly explained.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:^ stole the car and my Booze and my heart * sobs*
Jack wrote: Just wanna be more like you, Master Thriller. :-D
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Thriller wrote:Yah from reading the chat log, it's pretty clear this is just a miss-communication. I think when he said he didn't get the naq yet he meant he didn't receive the broker.

Unless he edited the convo

My point exactly.
Miss4tunE
Forum Grunt
Alliance: No Alliance
Race: No Race

To Planet Locations: your account was under the protection of my alliance. And in the rules we do not insult other players please appologise for that or you will stay removed. We do not behave in that manner.

To Darkloser_: He is telling the truth with regards to the planet. It does exist and I certianly would not give you the location without prior payment. I have check the ID - The planet is in fact for sale and the player does exist.

Additionally as for your threat against Rudy Pena about massing the training alliance if Obelisk does not leave. - I give you fair warning - Your cause is one that is completely unjustified and false. When you have actual proof that he was trying to scam you please come back to me - I am more than willing to rediscuss it if he is found guilty.

Any more threats from you on any of the members part of my alliance or its training will not be tollerated. Rudy Pena is a brilliant and honourable player and I will defend him regardless of who you send and i'm sure that many who believe in the same ideals of playing honestly will side with me.

If you want to buy the planet - Pay obelisk. He will then give you the location and you can go about your business. If not - please refrain from causing any further trouble.

MSN: miss4tune@live.co.uk
If any admin or high ranked player would like proof to the planets location I will give it via MSN as proof only - it is however still for sale.

Im terribly sorry that many of you had to read this false accusation. Maybe he will think before he threatens and bring proof to the table instead of suggestion.

Thank You.
ImageImage
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Darklroser, I am Obelisk's commander and i can bluntly say you sir are moronic for a number of reasons.
1:After reading the first 3 responses you can see that Obelisk has a lower than basic English level,so it was obviously a problem in communication.But you, being smarter and all thought you should get back at him and make him look bad in the forum where everyone would give justice to your cause regardless of any truth.
2:The main argument in your "scamming" incident is that Obelisk could not prove(in your vision) the existence of the account.But,sir,if he were to reveal the account to you,what was it from stopping you from taking the planet and scamming him in the first place?You didn't even bother to talk to me,his co.
3:This sound like a vendetta to me frankly.The reason for you being scammed eludes me and after reading the transcripts i'm surprised you haven't felt foolish by posting this.

I am certain the admin,in his wisdom will declare this a null case and dismiss you for wasting 3 minutes of everyones valuable time.

Ashu
Bias Admin colour
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Ashu wrote:Darklroser, I am Obelisk's commander and i can bluntly say you sir are moronic for a number of reasons.
1:After reading the first 3 responses you can see that Obelisk has a lower than basic English level,so it was obviously a problem in communication.But you, being smarter and all thought you should get back at him and make him look bad in the forum where everyone would give justice to your cause regardless of any truth.
2:The main argument in your "scamming" incident is that Obelisk could not prove(in your vision) the existence of the account.But,sir,if he were to reveal the account to you,what was it from stopping you from taking the planet and scamming him in the first place?You didn't even bother to talk to me,his co.
3:This sound like a vendetta to me frankly.The reason for you being scammed eludes me and after reading the transcripts i'm surprised you haven't felt foolish by posting this.

I am certain the admin,in his wisdom will declare this a null case and dismiss you for wasting 3 minutes of everyones valuable time.

Ashu

Rudy Pena wrote:lol, he was just kicked a few moments ago. Darkloser, you can feel free to mass him.

Nice to see everyone in your alliance stands by your team mates. :?
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

:-D Rudy is too concerned with negative attention to actually investigate his members' guilt or innocence, or so I am told.
Ash, kiddo, be safe. :)
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Universe wrote::-D Rudy is too concerned with negative attention to actually investigate his members' guilt or innocence, or so I am told.
Ash, kiddo, be safe. :)

Well he should stand up for his own members more.

But then he did have Little Shifty in there recently so I guess I can't blame him for being wary.
No-one can truely know who is who in their alliance.
Image ImageImageImage
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Shout out for Universe! :smt047 :smt041
All good for you !:)
I will speak to Rudy to take Obelisk back..the claims are unfounded and lack common sense.I agree with Clarkey,the alliance should function as a whole and as i am the DIPLOMAT Darkloser should have spoken to me.
Bias Admin colour
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

Miss4tunE wrote:To Planet Locations: your account was under the protection of my alliance. And in the rules we do not insult other players please appologise for that or you will stay removed. We do not behave in that manner.

To Darkloser_: He is telling the truth with regards to the planet. It does exist and I certianly would not give you the location without prior payment. I have check the ID - The planet is in fact for sale and the player does exist.

Additionally as for your threat against Rudy Pena about massing the training alliance if Obelisk does not leave. - I give you fair warning - Your cause is one that is completely unjustified and false. When you have actual proof that he was trying to scam you please come back to me - I am more than willing to rediscuss it if he is found guilty.

Any more threats from you on any of the members part of my alliance or its training will not be tollerated. Rudy Pena is a brilliant and honourable player and I will defend him regardless of who you send and i'm sure that many who believe in the same ideals of playing honestly will side with me.

If you want to buy the planet - Pay obelisk. He will then give you the location and you can go about your business. If not - please refrain from causing any further trouble.

MSN: miss4tune@live.co.uk
If any admin or high ranked player would like proof to the planets location I will give it via MSN as proof only - it is however still for sale.

Im terribly sorry that many of you had to read this false accusation. Maybe he will think before he threatens and bring proof to the table instead of suggestion.

Thank You.

As i reported, it was SUSPICIOUS. Unjustified and False? actual proof he was scamming me? are you forgetting that he was the one that made false statements?

Making false statements to a potential buyer of a planet location in one context or another is scamming. Why would i want to buy something that isn't what i was told it is? I don't take kindly to people that make up crap to make a quick buck. Even if he didn't want to give me the stats, he could have told me so instead of making them up. My cause was completely justified, as he is in your alliance and you condone his actions in lying to the people that he trades with.

So if ANYONE out there wants to trade with a liar, then please pick this moron from S.O.U.P. Actually, pick ANYONE from S.O.U.P. as they are equally moronic, and equally good at lying. I have been involved with Rudy in the past in negative situations. You call him honorable? i didn't know the definition of honorable was war profiteering by selling both his allies AND enemies resources (Tech vs. Forgotten Serenity, whom he sided with FS and then sold Tech resources as well). Doesn't sound very honorable to me lol. If you did not realise, i was IN Tech when this was happening. I therefore believe i reserve the right to threaten your entire alliance.

Now it is I that gives YOU fair warning - You don't stand a chance. I could take your entire alliance single-handed and that is a fact, not me being big-headed. If you believe otherwise, fire the first shot and see what happens. But i guarantee that if you do, more will join MY cause.

Consider my relationship with your entire alliance hostile.
Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

Oh, i also forgot to add:

Thriller wrote:it's pretty clear this is just a miss-communication. I think when he said he didn't get the naq yet he meant he didn't receive the broker.

Nah, he was just impatient and tried rushing me into directly transferring the naq. There was no miss-communication.

Ashu wrote:it was obviously a problem in communication.

The main argument in your "scamming" incident is that Obelisk could not prove(in your vision) the existence of the account.

This sound like a vendetta to me franklyAshu

1.) there was NO problem with communication. I understood his english well. What i ALSO understood was that he lied.

2.) when he tells me that the player's CO is ranked 50** (which isn't giving me the location, those two numbers alone are enough to ALMOST convince me of non-retaliation) and then lies about it, then he is scamming me. If you want to look up the definition of scamming, i'm sure somewhere in the 4 odd definitions there will be one relating it to a form of lying, and another relating it to Obelisk.

3.) I just got out of countless wars. Now that i am clanless, i don't have to worry about them. Why would i immediately go looking for more wars? I prefer my account not being massed, thank you. But i can see how you could possibly derive my whole 'vendetta' plot without any solid evidence. That makes you a moron.

Ashu wrote:Shout out for Universe! :smt047 :smt041
All good for you !:)
I will speak to Rudy to take Obelisk back..the claims are unfounded and lack common sense.I agree with Clarkey,the alliance should function as a whole and as i am the DIPLOMAT Darkloser should have spoken to me.

I, am clanless. In my opinion, a diplomat has:

1.) no real power or authority in an alliance. And -

2.) no reason to say anything unless negotiating with ANOTHER diplomat. That is why we HAVE diplomats. To discuss matters that concern two alliances, not an alliance and a single player. But as i said, that is my opinion.

I reported it to your alliance leader as i would rather speak to the person that is going to take some action, not the person that is going to sit there and get back to me in a couple of weeks with no real solution or advice apart from 'You might as well just let this matter be'.

If i see Obelisk in your alliance, then i will take that as an act of ill-faith, and disregard for the rules that should be abided for when trading. This condoning of his actions will result in a war.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”