Origins will bring...?

You all asked for it.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Origins will bring...?

i just noticed this and am delighted to see it and i do hope they keep alliances i remember when AC came out i was like WTH at the time i think it should basically go back to just covert

-get rid of nox

-get rid of planets or make them way way way more expensive to weaken them

-and try to make alliances more i dunno more communal

-either drop ptt to one day a week or get rid of it all together and get rid of ats bought off market but keep the broker system (keep the trader aspect)

- get rid of miners just keep them as uu but keep them raidable
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Epyon {recruiting} wrote:i just noticed this and am delighted to see it and i do hope they keep alliances i remember when AC came out i was like WTH at the time i think it should basically go back to just covert

-get rid of nox

-either drop ptt to one day a week or get rid of it all together and get rid of ats bought off market but keep the broker system (keep the trader aspect)

Strictly covert is a foolish idea unless you make a way to kill them. what stops you from dumping every man in covert and then farming all your income? Think that one through.

P2P transaction just means alliances will grow faster, lone wolves will be crippled for a long time, and it will encourage multis and "friends" who log in once a week to fund 1 account.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

Lore wrote:
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:i just noticed this and am delighted to see it and i do hope they keep alliances i remember when AC came out i was like WTH at the time i think it should basically go back to just covert

-get rid of nox

Strictly covert is a foolish idea unless you make a way to kill them. what stops you from dumping every man in covert and then farming all your income? Think that one through.

P2P transaction just means alliances will grow faster, lone wolves will be crippled for a long time, and it will encourage multis and "friends" who log in once a week to fund 1 account.

im saying maybe combine the cov roles or something of the sort make cov more of a value

and beside p2p transactions adds a whole aspect to the game and the whole basis behind an alliance is to support each other but it also enables a lone wolf to get what they need at the time and the multi issue wont be stoped either way they can just attain naq by att'ing the other acc all the same after all they know its stats
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Lore wrote:

-get rid of nox

Not to mention that getting rid of miners AND allowing raiding of uu will lead to an epic fail server v2, aka former ascended server...aka nobody plays it.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Make it so you cannot join a different race. All races are seperate.

So, all you with mates in a main alliance with different races then hard luck.

e.g Also if you join an alliance of Tauri, then you cannot change your race whilst in that alliance.

Then every month, have maybe a bonus (one off) to all those in that race if they are in charge of the universe,

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

-get rid of nox

fail.

Return to “Origins General Chat”