A Modest Proposal

Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: A Modest Proposal

GeneralChaos wrote:
Tekki wrote:I think people have tried declaring them but as there is no automatic accept it doesn't really make much sense. I mean how hard would it be to code in say 10 attacks or sabs back equals acceptance of the war type?

It would be to easily exploitable if it was an auto accept,

Imagine if you where raiding someone in an alliance, god you would auto drag your alliance into a new war every day, would never work.

Um... I don't think I was clear enough.

1. you alliance declares war and you guys start attacking
2. the enemy alliance starts attacking back = acceptance of the war type you did.
3. IF you sell off after attacking, well that counts as stats lost (not 100% sure here as something would need to be done so that the enemy alliance got a fair crack at your real stats, not sold off stats)

This way it doesn't matter if you were raiding someone as the alliance war has to be declared and they have to respond.

Though to be fair the alliance that strikes first almost always will have the advantage.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: A Modest Proposal

Tekki wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:
Tekki wrote:I think people have tried declaring them but as there is no automatic accept it doesn't really make much sense. I mean how hard would it be to code in say 10 attacks or sabs back equals acceptance of the war type?

It would be to easily exploitable if it was an auto accept,

Imagine if you where raiding someone in an alliance, god you would auto drag your alliance into a new war every day, would never work.

Um... I don't think I was clear enough.

1. you alliance declares war and you guys start attacking
2. the enemy alliance starts attacking back = acceptance of the war type you did.
3. IF you sell off after attacking, well that counts as stats lost (not 100% sure here as something would need to be done so that the enemy alliance got a fair crack at your real stats, not sold off stats)

This way it doesn't matter if you were raiding someone as the alliance war has to be declared and they have to respond.

Though to be fair the alliance that strikes first almost always will have the advantage.

the attacking alliance ALWAYS has the advantage. Don't be coy.

They will always manipulate their accounts to win what ever style "War" setting is chosen.

Now what may prove to be an intresting spin is,

Alliance A Declare standard "war". Alliance A attacks alliance B. NOW alliance B has the choice of "War" type and can choose which ever it wants and it is a "Forced" war setting meaning alliance A can not back out.

Secondly, Alliance wars can be "fore warned", meaning if 2 alliances actually decide to use it then the war locks them from attacks till war starts and it randomly starts 1 to 3 days from the time BOTH have accepted it. This way neither has first shot and it luck of the draw. Both can prepare for the comming battle.

Also it should lock selling of anything, nothin can be sold, and nothing untrained as well. outside attacks are allowed but idk about trades outside the galactic market.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”