Ombudsman Case Archives
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Re: "Cow and chicken(fly)" case #1

caesar2 wrote:So that the reason? someone was complaining on my posts? well.

@jack, my point was, deni moded my post only, not tekki's. tekki called me fly. i know yo umaybe see the diference between fly and animal. BUT! like tekki doesntlok like cow, i dont look like fly. dont you think.

my point in this thread is, deni moded only my post. she didnt mod tekkis. if someone was complaining on my post, good. if not, why deni saw the problem only in my post? why she didnt stop this on beginning, when tekki says am fly and added a picture to the post?

mordack, i think heres not the problem what fr animal we used, but how mod deni act. i should not explain you, you understand.

Unfortunately for you, Tekki did not call you a fly. You choose to call yourself a fly. She just compared you to a little fly buzzing around meaning you were nothing more then a little annoyance. I do not see anything to mod or edit in her post. If you want to argue semantics, you are free to do so, but please refrain to compare apples with oranges.

[spoiler]
Tekki wrote:Has it ever occurred to you ceasar that we view you as nothing more than a little fly buzzing around? Some of us have some nice planets and nice MSs and you know what that means? It means you can mass all you want it but it doesn't get you anywhere, and not only does it not get you anywhere, we still have the resources to go mass you, your companions, your friends, and the rest of the server whenever we get bored.

So sure, bring it on, you are only deluding yourself if you think you are having any effect. Just know that our instrument of choice when dealing with flys is the following, then wonder, when exactly it's going to hit you. :)

PS, cheers for the 1.5m spies the other day.
[/spoiler]

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

thats insulting my person deni. if i feel insulted, i should report. i reported. but not to you. because in your eyes tekki never insults ppl :) well, deni you should think about beeing a mod.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

caesar2 wrote:thats insulting my person deni. if i feel insulted, i should report. i reported. but not to you. because in your eyes tekki never insults ppl :) well, deni you should think about beeing a mod.

well, then the one you reported it to (whoever that was) just like me, did not see Tekki's post as insulting,

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

caesar2
Forum Addict

maybe. but i reported more posts, as you said. ppl pases line. should be moded.
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

caesar2 wrote:maybe. but i reported more posts, as you said. ppl pases line. should be moded.

well caesar, I do not see any posts reported by you so it is impossible for me to comment on the posts you see as inappropriate. Maybe you should take it with the mod you "reported" it to.

caesar2
Forum Addict

yeah, i choosed someone who i trust. you deni looks like involved mod. not seeing problem in tekkis post calling me fly but see problems when i call tekki a cow. well, i will never report to you, cuse you are not trusted by me.
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

caesar2 wrote:yeah, i choosed someone who i trust. you deni looks like involved mod. not seeing problem in tekkis post calling me fly but see problems when i call tekki a cow. well, i will never report to you, cuse you are not trusted by me.

then dear ceaser, do not complain to me when someone else you trusted does not see an issue with Tekki's post.

Btw, there is still the report function ;)

Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

This needs to be left for Bill please.

And for clarification, C2, Tekki reported your posts, along with Infinity's. I was there and was watching, and still have not seen you report one. The post you made was also inbetween 2 direct real life insults, I'm sure you saw them, if not I can provide them to you if need be.

You were not warned, just edited. And this is a subject that has went on for quit some time now. Its not your first offense in that area either.

You still have not stated what your complaint is, the fact you were modded? or that Tekki was not? or that a mod acted that had a different tag then yours?

At any rate, leave this for Bill. Hes been sent word.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Lol and may i ad this is another proof of why i have 2 warnings unjustisfied. One by Bill which proves that he does not follow his own rules and one by a mod who should not be a mod nor a GM at any point Deni ohh well.

Btw Lore you have a PM.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

pianomutt20000 wrote:1. One Topic per complaint.
2. No spamming the topic.
3. Only 2 parties should post in a complaint thread.
a. The person(s) making the complaint, or his representatives if he/they are banned.
b. The Ombudsman
c. Mod in question.
4. The only person to mod/remove/move a thread, will be the ombudsman. If in the event that immediate action is required, but I am not online, the mod will act and PM the Ombudsman.

The Mod in question or the Admin - Can post, but only that mod. Other mods defending a mod will be treated as spam unless there are serious circumstances.

This is to allow all complaints to be handled, kept track of, and settled in a normal matter.

If you have any problems with these rules....pm me...pm admin...pm a mod....don't post in the corner.

Bill
Image ImageImageImage
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Nimras wrote:Btw Lore you have a PM.

Your opinion is yours,

and if its from you, it never made it mate.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Nimras
Forum Addict
Alliance: Yggdrasil
Race: Viking
ID: 30667

Lore wrote:
Nimras wrote:Btw Lore you have a PM.

Your opinion is yours,

and if its from you, it never made it mate.

I'll look into it tomorrow when i wake up what went wrong
caesar2
Forum Addict

any idea where is ombudsman?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

caesar2 wrote:any idea where is ombudsman?

On holiday leave.

I will send another series of messages in an attempt to reach him.
Reason, youll get dead.
caesar2
Forum Addict

Lore wrote:
caesar2 wrote:any idea where is ombudsman?

On holiday leave.

I will send another series of messages in an attempt to reach him.

nah, i have time. holiday is holiday :)

Return to “Case Archives”