{EPA}

You all asked for it.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: {EPA}

Kree shak shel nok. Ya duru arik kek onac.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Su wrote:Goa'uld want not what Earth has to offer. The Goa'uld will simply destroy the EPA And their petty planet.

If you will allow my archaeologists to scour the planet surface, I will gladly lend my assistance to the glassing of the planet.
I'll send the Pillar of Dawn to your location as an addition to your fleet, Lord Su.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

There shall be no scouring nor glassing of my planet. My HATAK awaits in orbit and shall destroy all who enter my space.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Apocalypse.
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Location: Hell (where all the other Hell spawns hang out) , awaiting my well earned damnation

Universe wrote:
Apocalypse. wrote:I think the fact that the higher weapons are not available is the reason the goa'uld's are winning . It's like at the start of quantum everyone is goa'uld's for a few weeks before diverting to whatever race they actually want to play.

Game wrote:When changing race, all of your current stats and weapons WILL BE LOST!
You will lose your commander, and all your technology.
You will LOSE everything in your offsite storage (the 'bank'),
you will also LOSE all trained and super-trained units and covert operatives (spies).
You will KEEP your covert skills, unit production, mothership, miners, untrained military, mercs, and on hand resources.

If you wish to keep your current stats or weapons or commander or technology or trained units,or covert agents, or 'banked' resources, do NOT change your race. Such is the cost of a transformation.

8)

These restrictions are easy to get around , the problem is I only have one race change left , I hate that it's limited like that . :(

Avatar And Banner Created by BAHAMUT SGWs Number one Graphic designer.
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Norbe wrote:Kree shak shel nok. Ya duru arik kek onac.

Don`t talk about honor. Shol`va!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Norbe wrote:There shall be no scouring nor glassing of my planet. My HATAK awaits in orbit and shall destroy all who enter my space.

Your ha'tak is no match for the Pillar of Dawn's quaternary gun-array.
And even then, it's a waste of firepower.. ;)
Don't underestimate the power of technology, EPA.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Roleplay is back! :sge
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

My Jaffa have just punished Norbe for his collaboration with the Tauri.
Last edited by Reschef on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

lolz at that
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
~Squall~
Forum Newbie

:-) maby we could all just get along :P
"He who controls the past commands the future.
He who commands the future conquers the past." - Kane
Manetheren
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient

I know this may sound strange from a replicator but, Long live the Tauri!
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Manetheren wrote:I know this may sound strange from a replicator but, Long live the Tauri!

Sokar: *to his first prime Bynar* Do you have any ideea what he`s talking about? What is a replicator? And what do they replicate?

Bynar: Mylord, i don`t know who they are but i shall send special teams of trained jaffa to investigate the territories where such creatures have been reported by other System Lords. I`m presuming that they are low plane creatures. The only thing that they will replicate will be the number of your worshipers, mylord.

* Sokar is gliding his hand slowly throgh the fire from a thick, short, redish candle, staring down at his kneeled first prime with a commanding look *

Sokar: Bring me on replicator! I want to test his endurance to torture.

* Bynar is standing up having a docile position, staring somewhere on the floor. Makes a slow bow*

Bynar: Mylord, it shall be done.

* Bynar then he goes to the 2 Jaffa guards from the entrance of Sokar`s sanctuary and whispers something to them. They all go to the teleporting rings and disapear in a flash to fulfill Sokar`s command.

All this time Sokar had watched with a satanic smile the entire action, while torturing a Tau`ri slave with his hand device from his left hand. The slave apeared to be in a deep trance. He felt the pain, that could be seen on his grimmace, but he didn`t had enough power to scream.*
Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

Norbe wrote:There shall be no scouring nor glassing of my planet. My HATAK awaits in orbit and shall destroy all who enter my space.

Shol'va!!

First Jaffa to bring me his head can be a commander of one great squadron of Su's fleets!

I shall prepare my great and vast armies for war! Earth shall be turned into glass after the System Lords are done playing with the filth of the petty humans.

Universe, have your way with Earth. My fleets will be awaiting your arrival. Let enjoy a great meal while our combined fleets destroy and pound earth.

Better yet, we could also send in a gate weapon and force the gate open until it engulfs the petty planet. I however prefer the good old bombardment of this so called planet. Don't come to my ship without a gift! I want new slaves!
Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:
Manetheren wrote:I know this may sound strange from a replicator but, Long live the Tauri!

Sokar: *to his first prime Bynar* Do you have any ideea what he`s talking about? What is a replicator? And what do they replicate?

Bynar: Mylord, i don`t know who they are but i shall send special teams of trained jaffa to investigate the territories where such creatures have been reported by other System Lords. I`m presuming that they are low plane creatures. The only thing that they will replicate will be the number of your worshipers, mylord.

* Sokar is gliding his hand slowly throgh the fire from a thick, short, redish candle, staring down at his kneeled first prime with a commanding look *

Sokar: Bring me on replicator! I want to test his endurance to torture.

* Bynar is standing up having a docile position, staring somewhere on the floor. Makes a slow bow*

Bynar: Mylord, it shall be done.

* Bynar then he goes to the 2 Jaffa guards from the entrance of Sokar`s sanctuary and whispers something to them. They all go to the teleporting rings and disapear in a flash to fulfill Sokar`s command.

All this time Sokar had watched with a satanic smile the entire action, while torturing a Tau`ri slave with his hand device from his left hand. The slave apeared to be in a deep trance. He felt the pain, that could be seen on his grimmace, but he didn`t had enough power to scream.*

We will put earth back into the stone age, we will come back years after and have our picking of slaves!

Return to “Origins General Chat”