Where did my AT go?

Nighthawk
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

yep - also 10K down (give or take) had just over 12k from the weekend set up for the last week and logged back in to find 2002 AT left.

oh well - what's 1.4bil naq between friends.......
Vithar
Fledgling Forumer

Forum wason posting about bugs last night but didn't seem t mention anything here on our problem....does that mean he dosen't care some bug sucked up turns, no intention of fixing the problem, working on it but didn't let us know he knows and working on it, what? There is all of 4 days i think left......some sort of word from the top would be nice.......
msn - lil_asgard_devil@msn.com
Leader of Asgard Collective on Q (#1 Alliance overall)
Leader of the Enlightened ONes on Chaos - Ancients rule!!!!
feedback thread = http://www.stargatewars.com/phpBB2/view ... hp?t=16041
The O-Neill
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Ancient-Tauri
ID: 11531

Chock me up for that bug. I had 4k turns roughly, and then I had 2k

I sent forum an email yesterday, but I read somewhere he is a day or two behind on email.

Seeing how there is only about 3 1/2 days of q left this round, I though it would be good to mention it here. And like you all I'm afraid to buy more attack turns

The Daniel Jackson
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
reborn
Forum Elite

do not buy turns i just bought some and had some sent to me at the same time i was buying them and didnt even know, i used as many as i could then when the turn came it went down to 2000 turns, so thats another 3244 turns i have lost, putting mine now to over 18k AT :( , i do belive Forum ETL has message u on my behalf, thanks for the time for reading this i know that u r very very buzy
The O-Neill
Fledgling Forumer

Just lost another 700 turns

This time it wasn't really my fault. An alliance mate unannounced to me sent me the turns. I tried to use a few just in case this happened again, and it did.

so that puts me around 2700 attack turns lost :(

And of course I have the sent turns message logs to prove.
is good men do nothing.

Just seen....turns back..... many many thanks forum!
Nighthawk
Forum Newbie

Anonymous wrote:Just seen....turns back..... many many thanks forum!

having logged in now.....thanks forum!!!!!! :D
Vithar
Fledgling Forumer

Thanks a million.....loved the lil msg too.....darn colapsing reality all around me.....
The O-Neill
Fledgling Forumer

Thanks for the 2000k turns back,

But I also lost the other 700 or so earlier today

If I could get those back great, if not then at least I got back what I did :)

Oh btw is it safe to buy more turns?
is good men do nothing.
Vithar
Fledgling Forumer

Seems the fix wasnt perfect i lost over 4k and got like 2k back....which is better than nothing....but then there are people that got like 4 and 17k worth and didnt lose any turns.....right now market value for 17k turns....2.4bill......why couldn't i get that kind of love from Santa Forum.....I have been a good game player....and a good Alliance head.......lol
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

ok - this bug has got me a bit confused -- i cannot see ANYTHING that would have done this.
that said -there is one possibility that i hope was not the case, but has been 'closed off' just in case.... (involves a hack attempt).
the forumulas for who got how many turns is a bit complicated, and in most cases people were at least compensated for losses (a few exceptions, but minor and not many).
I also took the opportunity to spread the joy/chaos/action or whatever you want to call it, and gave everybody a little bit of an infusion... should make the last days exciting :) -- and benefit the active players most.

I am very behind on email :( I am working on that in between chaos & quantum for next era and a few other issues on the personal front...

Apologies for this disruption - i really do not know what is behind it, but hopefuly this fixes the biggest issues, and i am keeping a very active eye to see if the problem reappears (since i could not make it happen again no matter how much testing i did!!)

thanks
admin
Nighthawk
Forum Newbie

Vithar wrote:Seems the fix wasnt perfect i lost over 4k and got like 2k back....which is better than nothing....but then there are people that got like 4 and 17k worth and didnt lose any turns.....right now market value for 17k turns....2.4bill......why couldn't i get that kind of love from Santa Forum.....I have been a good game player....and a good Alliance head.......lol

29/09/05
lil devil wrote:dont worry I am Asgard we have no problem with defense....and my up is just fine

seem to remember that converstation ;) well for old times sake and as I'm not longer an upset goa'uld :wink: ........

Vithar/lil devil - I'm a couple of k up on the refund. pm me on Q if you want 2k to even it up
Vithar
Fledgling Forumer

Thanks Forum Claus......I got the short end of the chaos stick......but thats ok....maybe i find the guy that got 71k turns and beg for a few.....lol.....hmm a hack attempt....not good......hopefully the problem was just some gremlin and wont happen again cause We all know how loaded work wise you are.....anyways...Merry Xmas...and Merry Xmas to those On q....lets have a good 3 days.....and hey anyone got too many turns they cant offload in market.....i accept all donations......lol
Nighthawk
Forum Newbie

vithar....."sssshhhhh"
:lol:

I lost all my turns too. and I seem to have been reset to zero. Whats going on?

Return to “Bugs Archive”