The Dead To Me List

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

J-ronimo
Forum Expert

Re: The Dead To Me List

I think you have missed the point, and summed up some of my posts.
If you wish to trade with me: benti_svizca@hotmail.com
All trades are confidental and anonymous, so feel free to contact me.

Andrew
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Nemesis Sect
ID: 0

Thought about just not doing anymore Requests? You don't have to do them you choose to. If you think your not getting the respect don't do it simple. There plenty more sig makers to do it.

Still, I've had the experience of doing request and it's why I hardly do it anymore, they do some times get on your nerves but if you want them to be happy like I would want them to be you have to do it until they are pleased. I had to re-make a sig 3 times for someone until they were happy and that was for free. That was way before I was on here, and I did it for free. Now on here you get paid to do it. Either Naq, UU or AT's, Try doing it for free and getting you balls busted a few times before you do a dead list.

Your all doing so you get paid for it. Stop complaining, and pick if your doing request or not. Stop crying if they don't want it, you choose to make it they choose not to use it.
*Latest*

Click it NAO!
Gifts: [x][x]
murkar
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ougatz
Race: System Lords

Andrew wrote:Thought about just not doing anymore Requests? You don't have to do them you choose to. If you think your not getting the respect don't do it simple. There plenty more sig makers to do it.

Still, I've had the experience of doing request and it's why I hardly do it anymore, they do some times get on your nerves but if you want them to be happy like I would want them to be you have to do it until they are pleased. I had to re-make a sig 3 times for someone until they were happy and that was for free. That was way before I was on here, and I did it for free. Now on here you get paid to do it. Either Naq, UU or AT's, Try doing it for free and getting you balls busted a few times before you do a dead list.

Your all doing so you get paid for it. Stop complaining, and pick if your doing request or not. Stop crying if they don't want it, you choose to make it they choose not to use it.

You didn't even read the first post, did you? Know what your talking about before you thrust an opinion into a topic. This isn't even remotely close to what we're talking about.

Also, in my experience, the customer is always wrong.
murkar
Forum Regular

SuperSaiyan wrote:
murkar wrote:
Also, in my experience, the customer is always wrong.

I'm hoping I missed your sarcasm

What sarcasm?
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Guys? Is there a topic here?

A bit of fun and discussion is fine, but this isn't the spam section.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Caprila wrote:Guys? Is there a topic here?

Yes, its about the differences between a good sig buyer and a bad one.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Very interesting thread.
All of you are right in your own ways.

My opinion is that the provider has the right to choose his customer and in this sense, i agree with Murkars points about having such a list.
But i also agree with those who say that the sig makers oftenly go into details until the final resulted sig no matter how good it is, it`s just not what the customer is looking for.

In the end, its up to each individual making sigs in regards to choosing the themes and customer. If they want to get into a project, they`ll do it and will respect the customers wishes, ask for more details, criticism, etc. Also, those buying make the market. Sig makers will exist, as long as there is need for their good (forum sig, avatar, banner, etc). If there is a request, someone will always try to provide. If someone wants an apple you will sell him an apple, not an orange cos you have it and could be a replacement for the apple.
murkar
Forum Regular

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:But i also agree with those who say that the sig makers oftenly go into details until the final resulted sig no matter how good it is, it`s just not what the customer is looking for.

In the end, its up to each individual making sigs in regards to choosing the themes and customer. If they want to get into a project, they`ll do it and will respect the customers wishes, ask for more details, criticism, etc. Also, those buying make the market. Sig makers will exist, as long as there is need for their good (forum sig, avatar, banner, etc). If there is a request, someone will always try to provide. If someone wants an apple you will sell him an apple, not an orange cos you have it and could be a replacement for the apple.

True, but what if they ask for an apple, you offer them an apple, and then they walk away and don't come back?
Tridentkilla
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Horus Guard
Race: System Lord

Then you either eat said apple, or you hang on to it until someone else asks.

Solus
WAR POPE

Honours and Awards

fortunately i havent had the experience of having a request go unanswered. but if someone did disregard an entry ive made, as if it was never there, i can understand your frustration.

I do agree with Semper that the customer is always right, i often make signatures that the buyer looks at, i get a critique from them on what they like and dislike, what they would like modified etc, so through a series of attempts i can sell the customer what they want. it at times can be an annoying process but i beleive its one to stand by.

the problem i see is if someone disregards entries like that then they could at least say 'its not quite what im looking for' rather than ignoring them entirely. ignorance i beleive is rude, now if there is a reason behind it other than laziness then fine, but quite seriously i dont like being left in the dark. it is up to the buyer ultimately, but unreasonable ignorance isnt really acceptable.

this doesnt mean that i'll blacklist them, just that if they cant prioritise my services then some other buyer may be my priority. for the buyers, if their sigmaker refuses them then theres other sigmakers sure, but for the sigmakers who are being ignored there are plenty of other customers around.

it works both ways, so mutual respect is appreciated.

however when someone gets disrespectful to the level of insults and vulgarity, then i see no problem with them being refused services. mind you i'd tell them if they want a sig from me they can be a little more respectful, and i'd just put it on the backburner untill i have calmed down or untill they insult again in which case if they go too far i refuse.

murkar, i understand your reasons for the blacklist, i dont know the details of ~squall~'s request, but im not sure the blacklist is necessary just yet. i do not beleive that its over the top however.

~soul
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
murkar
Forum Regular

Comic relief.

kojak
The Voice of Reason
Alliance: The Dark Dominuim
Race: Scottish
ID: 88279
Alternate name(s): Brucey

Do we still need this, If anyone says we do I will unlock it.

However there have been no posts in a long time.

If I do not hear from anyone within 7 days I will move this topic to the archives. :)

Return to “Graphics Archives”