Sigs and there makers (Lock Please)

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Re: Sigs and there makers

You told me the incident was sorted, and I took your word for it.

The 'second' incident, as far as I know, was never repoted to myself or any other mod.

There is no real use comparing this forum to any other forum. A GFX forum, devoted to graphics, would no doubt have different rules, than one devoted to a text based game.

If you really feel the rules of sig use need changing, try again. Complaining at the lack of change, won't change anything in the long run, not if you aren't at least helping it yourself :?

*points to forum suggestions, not the market sig shop*

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
murkar
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ougatz
Race: System Lords
ID: 0

Noobert has sent me a message regarding this...

I will bring it up in the suggestions section, because I realize I'm getting a little bit over the top here.
murkar
Forum Regular

Tetrismonkey wrote:Cap, I'm sorry if you don't feel that way about sigs. Let's try this then. How would you feel if the laziest, most jerkedt person in your class took your test and slapped there name on it, giving them an A.

To use a sig without permission is wrong. You as a sig maker took the time to make a sig, and shouldn't have it destroyed or exploited by others without yur permission. If you can't see that, then put it in anoher perspective.

Also, this thread has every right to be here as it's a legitimate discusion about sigs.

Everything I have said so far has supported this opinion.
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Tetrismonkey wrote:Also, this thread has every right to be here as it's a legitimate discusion about sigs.

Hardly would call it a "legitimate discussion about sigs", Tetris! Nigatsu_Aka was right about it being nothing more then an attempt at gathering propaganda for Tetrismonkey's little agenda. He does not care about the sig makers, but only himself and seeking revenge for whatever.

Tetrismonkey wrote:Ok, after gaining some insight from fellow sig makers...

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=145883&start=0

Excluding a few peoples posts, I would like this thread to be taken into consideration and also brought before the Admins as fellow sig makers thoughts on the idea of someone using a sig they made without permission.

Zeek, I do not want you to handle this for the fact that you are apart of FUALL. I would prefer Mene to present this information to the Admins.

Thanks.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
murkar
Forum Regular

Jack wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Also, this thread has every right to be here as it's a legitimate discusion about sigs.

Hardly would call it a "legitimate discussion about sigs", Tetris! Nigatsu_Aka was right about it being nothing more then an attempt at gathering propaganda for Tetrismonkey's little agenda. He does not care about the sig makers, but only himself and seeking revenge for whatever.

Tetrismonkey wrote:Ok, after gaining some insight from fellow sig makers...

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=145883&start=0

Excluding a few peoples posts, I would like this thread to be taken into consideration and also brought before the Admins as fellow sig makers thoughts on the idea of someone using a sig they made without permission.

Zeek, I do not want you to handle this for the fact that you are apart of FUALL. I would prefer Mene to present this information to the Admins.

Thanks.

?
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Tetris is pissed off that I refused to remove the TC alliance sig that had been granted me by the TC high council and leader as an honorary member about 4 months ago. He then protested to the Ombudsman, with it looking like his protest would get shot down by the Ombudsman/admin team, he decided to "gather evidence." Thus we now have this push poll that Tetris is attempting to use as propaganda.

The only thing that Tetris cares about here is winning his "case" against me. He does not really care about people stealing his, or anyone elses sigs. He is just interested in "kicking me in the balls." He has a vendetta against me because once upon a time I indirectly called one of his friends an idiot for some racial comment that said friend made. This is abundantly clear by the fact that he has repeatedly ignored the facts, his entire attitude regarding this issue and the fact that he reported my previous post with no real reason except that it prevented a view point in opposition to his. Then there is him saying that dissenting opinions in this thread should be ignored there are his posts here, in This That & Those and the Ombudsman section. Then there is the fact that he accused Zeek of being biased when Zeek was merely trying to do his job in an utmost professional manner. Then there is the fact that he said that he did not want Zeek involved in his "case" because Zeek is FUALL and that I am FUALL so that there will be bias, however he requests that Manny preside entirely over the case. It is obvious that, with his request, he is hoping Manny would be biased against me and thus side with Tetris because Manny is in TTF, FUALL's biggest enemy.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
murkar
Forum Regular

I see. In my opinion, when you sell a sig, you sell the rights to it. No respectable sig maker would sell a sig twice and then argue that it's his and no the property of the first buyer. It's unreasonable.

So, I would say, he has no right to make this claim. The only person who could, I think, is whoever he sold it to, because now you've stolen their sig, not Tetris'. Know what I mean?
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Re: Sigs and there makers (Lock Please)

Lock'd on request. PM a Market Mod to get it re-opened. Y'all can take the rest of this off-topic argument to PM's.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Graphics Archives”