covert turns

Ridd1ck
Forum Elder
Alliance: Nemesis Tempest
Race: Necromonger
ID: 1961274

Re: covert turns

Makes real sense actually, good suggestion.

Only the dead have seen the end of war. (Plato)
tackless shadow
Forum Regular
Alliance: Urban Empire
Race: ....
ID: 1912354

Lithium wrote:if u r able to buy cov at's then an allaince will build a sabber so he/she can do it to lower enemy def's.
its not that hard to buy cov 35-37, but incase u ve only 100 at's then buying cov 37 isnt a good idea

have so you cant send them to any one and you would still have to worry bout phasing them
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch
ID: 0

Well, having a new market for CC is a bad idea - I don't see why admin allow more weapons to be destroyed per sab or more sabs until covert phase...

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

Because atm, sab is useless against anyone with a half decent covert. Considering unit losses to yourself, out weigh the cost of the weapon losses for the enemy.
CABAL
Forum Expert

Sarevok wrote:Because atm, sab is useless against anyone with a half decent covert. Considering unit losses to yourself, out weigh the cost of the weapon losses for the enemy.

But that's the thing... If you could take out a person's def through sab alone, what would be the point of massing?

Kroony
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Trout-Slap
Race: Trout Master
ID: 34764

killing units would be a good point to mass

does sabing destroy the attack weapons 1st anyway? i cant remember from way back when.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Destroys the weaker weps first....

but sabbing is very effective after you have massed the def and ACed the coverts coz then sabbing their lets say 1 tril def could hav a max of 200k unit loss till they phase. then you just sab them every turn your on till they log on and look very pissed off
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Sarevok
Forum Addict

To allow for attack to also be taken out. You can't sab anyone with a half decent covert, unless your willing to accept larger losses then simply massing them.

And as Kroony said, it would allow you to kill those millions of units freely.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

sabbing can be used in many ways, u can lower target def so u can mass it despite the losses in uu in the first 3-4 hits, u can hunt cov units and the sab at will to kill def and then strike weaps, or take the def weaps in few hits then just 1 at killin the units,
so more cov at's u ve more dmg u ll do , 20 sabs to 1 targets is enough but if u get 300 at's u can wipe out an alliance
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Ridd1ck
Forum Elder
Alliance: Nemesis Tempest
Race: Necromonger
ID: 1961274

Lonewolf1968 wrote:Makes real sense actually, good suggestion.

The more I read the other posts, the more I realize I WAS WRONG......Too easy for the big guys to STAY big and wipe everyone else out unless there was a limit set on them. Of course then they could just feed turns, Naq, and UU to their lower ranking officers or Alliance members and they could do the dirty deed for them. ](*,)

Only the dead have seen the end of war. (Plato)
CABAL
Forum Expert

Sarevok wrote:To allow for attack to also be taken out. You can't sab anyone with a half decent covert, unless your willing to accept larger losses then simply massing them.

And as Kroony said, it would allow you to kill those millions of units freely.

Well, isn't it a goal to make massing, and wars more costly? You *SHOULD* lose more while taking the def, while after you've taken down the def, they should fall quite easily...

tackless shadow
Forum Regular

CABAL wrote:
Sarevok wrote:Because atm, sab is useless against anyone with a half decent covert. Considering unit losses to yourself, out weigh the cost of the weapon losses for the enemy.

But that's the thing... If you could take out a person's def through sab alone, what would be the point of massing?

its for the covert players of the game its not like im suggestion ya trade 5800 UU for 120 CT it would be more link 20k UU for 50 CT and you cant send them to any1 in the game whats an extra 50 covert turns to some 1 also there would be a limit you could get, im pretty sure players get a lil pissed when there sabbing some1 and you run out, well if your massing some1 or AN aliiance uou can just buy more

1 more thing people please dont use this hole its another way for the big players to stay on top blah blah crap its put in most suggestions massing is a way of keeping the big players on top......

this update would not have 1 big player take out an alliance
CABAL
Forum Expert

tackless shadow wrote:its for the covert players of the game its not like im suggestion ya trade 5800 UU for 120 CT it would be more link 20k UU for 50 CT and you cant send them to any1 in the game whats an extra 50 covert turns to some 1 also there would be a limit you could get, im pretty sure players get a lil pissed when there sabbing some1 and you run out, well if your massing some1 or AN aliiance uou can just buy more

1 more thing people please dont use this hole its another way for the big players to stay on top blah blah crap its put in most suggestions massing is a way of keeping the big players on top......

But you see... If I was at war with a guy with, say, a 1tril def and a 1tril covert @ 30... With a 1.5tril strike... I should take more losses massing down the def, and AC, and sab away their attack weapons with relative ease... But if I was to easily sab away his def weapons at the beginning, it would make massing redundant, and people would just destroy the weapons and use 1AT hits to kill the defenders... And continue to sab the attack weapons...

Sarevok
Forum Addict

@ SS, if you are more alert to covert action. I think that directly assaulting you is a little more obvious. Yet you don't get phased while being massed (unless your Nox)

@ CABAL, i think you'll find, the way it is atm, it doesn't matter how high your covert level is. You WILL loose more by sabing. As people have boasted, taking out 5-7T defences with and 20M defense supers, with 200k losses. According to the sab calculator i have, "To successfully sabotage you have to send 1,504,800 spies." With a 5% loss. That's about 75k losses/sab. If you hit 3 times. And don't manage to destroy ALL weapons, the massing was cheaper. ALOT cheaper, since you also with massing would have destroyed most of their units also... Even level 32, you would still loose 37k/sab. Again, unless their all gone in 6 sabs, massing again comes out on top
tackless shadow
Forum Regular

CABAL wrote:
tackless shadow wrote:its for the covert players of the game its not like im suggestion ya trade 5800 UU for 120 CT it would be more link 20k UU for 50 CT and you cant send them to any1 in the game whats an extra 50 covert turns to some 1 also there would be a limit you could get, im pretty sure players get a lil pissed when there sabbing some1 and you run out, well if your massing some1 or AN aliiance uou can just buy more

But you see... If I was at war with a guy with, say, a 1tril def and a 1tril covert @ 30... With a 1.5tril strike... I should take more losses massing down the def, and AC, and sab away their attack weapons with relative ease... But if I was to easily sab away his def weapons at the beginning, it would make massing redundant, and people would just destroy the weapons and use 1AT hits to kill the defenders... And continue to sab the attack weapons...

who would want to waste UU like that? it would still be the same covert as it is now just able to buy CT

i for 1 wouldnt try sab some with over 1tril covert id mass them and take out there attack weapons but i always run out of CT and its annoying

i can see what every1 is talking bout maybe it could be put into beta if that still around and test it there

Return to “Suggestions Archive”