WAR on DDE

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Re: a WARNING to DDE/FUALL forum admins

and i really wanted to help him ](*,)
[-X this is the last time i swear ](*,)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
tackless shadow
Forum Regular
Alliance: Urban Empire
Race: ....
ID: 1912354

u can help me by telling me who did it thats all i want
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"
bebita
Forum Zombie

tackless shadow wrote:u can help me by telling me who did it thats all i want

u are overreacting about nothing
thats simple
nobdy is trying to make u to hate your brother
nobody is trying to insult your brother
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

tackless shadow
Forum Regular
Alliance: Urban Empire
Race: ....
ID: 1912354

deni wrote:
tackless shadow wrote:
deni wrote:LMAO

Someone is looking for excuses why they surrendered.

Are you sure that you did not change that yourself?

Admin logs tell a lot ya know ;)

But oh well, to each their own.

gets your facts right before you go mouthing off demi i saw it, then left, then surrendered, then confronted myhill bout it im not going to fight with some who calls my family SCUM and im not going to fight there enemies for doing something like that id rather fight with them now, dont even try to turn this round on me i DIDNT AND DONT have the access to do that not that i would anyway and IF the admin logs so a lot then post it here otherwise STHU and STOP TALKING BS and for your info D1 said it was uploaded by a from a pc not a link and i defo dont have the access for that

I have no idea what you did or have done. All I know is what the admin logs tell me and they cannot lie ;)

Now be upset some more, throw insults around, I could care less.

yeah yeah what ever try put the blame on me...... just remember i wasnt around when this was done i had no net and myhill had left when it was done and ALL of DOC know that......... so the proof if it was me otherwise stay out of this and stop trying to blame me[

quote="bebita"]
tackless shadow wrote:u can help me by telling me who did it thats all i want

u are overreacting about nothing
thats simple
nobdy is trying to make u to hate your brother
nobody is trying to insult your brother[/quote]

im not over reacting i never said ye were trying to make me hate my bro.... where did that come from and calling my brother scum is insulting him how would you like it if i called 1 of your family members scum, hoe, trailer trash or any other insulting name
"Beware the fury of a patient man"
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much"
"im not what your used to im a lil cookoo"
"Let them hate, As long as they fear!"
bebita
Forum Zombie

tackless shadow wrote: i would NEVER mass my bro no matter what and if im asked to id leave my brother HeavyGrimReaper aka ~rouge trooper

nobody asked or demanded u to mass your brother
i will listen facts and truth
and like it is in this case i will forgive
but i quess is more easy to see just your side and jumping fast to make u happy
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

takles: really they asked u to mass yr brother? cmone i hope not , its insane , whats this mafia allaince
"go kill yr bro b4 i visit him and his family" said the angry God
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Tackless, you did talk to Myhill and to D1. You got explained what happened aswell and from your time in DoC you DO know pretty well that we have a "Banned" group on our forums (just like on every forum) that your brother has been in since he left without notice.

Until now, it did not concern you. For months. This seems to have changed overnight as you decide to come on forums, surrender to TTF and issue a "warning" to DDE (whatever that means).

As I said, to each their own.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

priceless, another example how fua do with family members :) dont worry shadow i fell u i had simillar problems. ull be massed 2-3 times thats all they reallly can do to "traitors","runners" etc etc.

i suggest u that u laught at them, they will just prove your point ;)

ohh look here comes Deni caiming that im just mad cause i was booted... no? :D u should pick more different styles, your old one sucks...Deni ](*,)
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

InR wrote:priceless, another example how fua do with family members :) dont worry shadow i fell u i had simillar problems. ull be massed 2-3 times thats all they reallly can do to "traitors","runners" etc etc.

i suggest u that u laught at them, they will just prove your point ;)

ohh look here comes Deni caiming that im just mad cause i was booted... no? :D u should pick more different styles, your old one sucks...Deni ](*,)

Err ... as far as I can see, it was tackless leaving and declaring war on DDE? Implying that he was ordered to mass his brother? Feeding the trolls?

Or did you loose your ability to read among other things InR?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

sorry deni i know i now sound like the bad guy but you obviously know at least a tiny bit of something.
either post it or lock it as it's degrading into spam lol

i'm not backing him at all i just hate war threads becoming spam lol
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Besides, there's that much news coming out of FUALL past week that should have been private, that it is quite embarassing for people even outside FUALL. :shock:
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
deni
The Initiate

Honours and Awards

I did try to get all the details of the current situation and I will happily share them with you in private just as Myhill or D1 will. The main forums is hardly a place for this.

So far this topic is nothing but ramblings of a person who is grasping at straws and looking for something they can be upset at. It shows utter disrespect to those who has been his alliance mates for some time and considered him a friend. But I guess that can't be helped. For that reason alone I am glad that this person is not in DDE any longer.

I wont lock the topic as the notorius TTF trolls will scream "BIAS!!!1111" again nor will I mod it if it can be helped.

Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

that's fair enough deni i just hope others decide not to keep posting rubbish here for another 10 pages ;)
Last edited by Commander Vimes on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk
~Rogue Trooper~
Forum Newbie

I didn't just leave without giving notice Deni i went through the propper channels (and expained why i was leaving) and in doing so i was labled a traitor's scum and placed on your runner's list at the time. (have since been removed) i still have a lot of friends in DoC\DDE empire and have nothing but respect for them that includes you as well Deni but it's just a shame that some of your members are going to be giving the rest of the empire a bad name. someone did put that beside my name as i was even told about it after i left DoC.
Last edited by ~Rogue Trooper~ on Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Tacky, HGR and Myhill check your inbox's please..
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections

Return to “Vendetta corner”