New Race System Guide

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Re: New Race System Guide

Nevermind, I found how you can get those cool weapon names, and the race itself. You mustn't choose a descended race/social structure/etc, but rather go to your ascended account and click on Descend to the lower planes.

My guess is, no matter what ascended path you were, and no matter what race you were, the command panel turns in a bunch of metallic red plates with background images depicting red/dark red stuff.
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

Gaius wrote:Nevermind, I found how you can get those cool weapon names, and the race itself. You mustn't choose a descended race/social structure/etc, but rather go to your ascended account and click on Descend to the lower planes.

My guess is, no matter what ascended path you were, and no matter what race you were, the command panel turns in a bunch of metallic red plates with background images depicting red/dark red stuff.

lol, I was under an impression that you wanted Daimon's titles from weapons/units/tech and even control panel. I'm not quite sure still if there is a way to get that races titles. But if you need to descend to get, I won't bother doing it.

If you just wanted to change your panels look, between System Lord, Ancient, NanoTiMaster, and Tollan particularly, you can just change your Race Social Structure / Unit Type, but keep note that it'll also change your units names. When your look in my guide under the Race Social Structure / Unit Type column, you can see that I've got titles like "Ancient Panel" those are the control panel looks. They are basicly the same as when it was still StarGateWars panels except that their name has been overlapped by the GateWars title
Gaius
Tok'ra Researcher

Well the way to get the race titles, weapons, and command menu is the one I stated. I tried it. Not sure if there's a way back from it tho D:
GameSquire
Forum Addict

A Second Edition of the Race System Guide PDF has been uploaded and linked in this Guide.
00RA00
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Paul

What do the uniqes do as they haven't been listed
GameSquire
Forum Addict

00RA00 wrote:What do the uniqes do as they haven't been listed

Like Clarkey said on my Ascension Guide

Clarkey wrote:
00RA00 wrote:What do Uniques do as they are not listed

Unique is the Ascended Blessing. This gives your attack or defence a 100% increase on random attacks. The higher your ascended blessing the more frequently it will happen.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”