t3h d3vastator vs Dark Deceptions and ~ Lord Vengence ~

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Invidus
Forum Newbie

Re: Darkalbino_ declares war on perg

Thought I would give you my view of events, this is my first time posting on the forums and I just had too after the hilarious events of the past few days.

I joined Dark Deception when it was around the 25-30 player mark and naturally thought that I would be one of the last ones to join. Over time more and more joined.

I remember at one point ~The_Wraith~ asking whether we should continue to grow in members ofc the answer was no, but within the period of a couple of weeks are member size was 70+.

Around this time an Alliance forum was made and the main core of like 10 of us joined up and registered (even right to the end probably only half the alliance even bothered registering on the forums.)

Constantly the point was made by ~The_Wraith~, 'we will be number 1 in power, everyone build your stats up.' Ofc most of the idiots who did this had 50-80% of their total army in killable units (and boy i bet they regret doing that after the MAELSTROM massings lol). But for a time DD was on top or there abouts.

Then came the NAP with [MAELSTROM] personally I was against it from the start as many from [MAELSTROM] know. 30bill was an arbitary number and the rest of it just seemed pointless.

Then one day ~The_Wraith~ out of nowhere said the NAP is off, he has demanded a proper NAP or war. Ok I thought fair enough, instead of him bending over like a little bi**h like he had done all along he has now had the balls to do something. But nothing was said again for ages, so no-one knew WTH was going on

Then the hilarity started....

The guy from above took a planet, starting his crusade. At the time nobody had a clue what was going on. I and many other members had been massed by MAELSTROM, so naturally we head to the forums to find out what had gone on and what our retaliation would be.

A post was made by myself asking how should we start our fight back, but as the thread progressed, where was our leader? where was our 2ic? where was anybody except the 4-5 people who had even bothered to turn upto the forums or who was even active enough to know what had happened.

So back and forth it went, random members who wernt even registered on the forums started massing MAELSTROM back without having a clue what was going on. People were making posts in other parts of the forums and even a whole discussion between a group of them idiots asking how the alliance should break the NAP with MAELSTROM, not even AWARE that the massings had happened.

It was a mess and an embarassing time and the co-ordinated massings of MAELSTROM not only zero'd a lot of accounts but had shown the stupidity and pointless nature of DD.

Then our ever faithfull leader ~The_Wraith~ (lol) decides to turn up. He kicks 4 members because MAELSTROM said so, then his plan of action, his plan to really show MAELSTROM and to show the strength of our aliance.....was...... 'run to Normal.'

Well that was it for me and a couple of other members who had their heads screwed on, people started to leave and once again ~The_Wraith~ dissapeared into thin air.

I left DD and during that time I had been speaking to MAELSTROM who had contacted me for me to show the list of demands on the forum. Because of the outright stupidity of what was happening within DD I basically replied to MAELSTROM 'you have won this war before it's even started.'

So I left DD and was offered a place in MAELSTROM and damn straight I went. I am now glad to be part of an alliance that has leadership, communication and is not scared of a massing or 14 :)

So yer Dark Deception was a joke, the leader of it is one clueless NO and tbh I am quite embarassed to of been a part of it.

~The_Wraith~ is now known as ~ Lord Vengence ~ and feel free to NO him up, coz I know I will when he returns to perg.

But it is all over now I am happy to be part of MAELSTROM, I have probably missed out some stuff in the story but I hope you got a good laugh out of it, coz it sure was stupid.

so yer GO MAELSTROM!!!
Last edited by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Masking
Spoiler
Image <--RIP
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: t3h d3vastator vs Dark Deceptions and ~ Lord Vengence ~

Split from other thread as t3h d3vastator asked for this to be it's own thread as it has become his own vendetta against Dark Deceptions and ~ Lord Vengence ~.

Anything to do with Darkalbino's war with perg please keep it to the other thread.
Image ImageImageImage
t3h d3vastator
Fledgling Forumer

thank you admin.

so here we have it, maelstrom did not tell ~ The_Wraith ~ that attacks on DD would cease if he left the alliance. this just goes to show that ~ The_Wraith ~ was such a coward that he ran from the conflict left his alliance to fend for themselves and used a lie to cover up his cowardness.

I have since set my relations with maelstrom back to neutral and i have even peaced with Invidius who was in DD even tho i caused all this.

I apologise to maelstrom for what i have done, but i do not apologise for showing what a failure the wraith and his leadership really was.

i have never seen someone act as low as the wraith. i doubt we will see him post on these forums now. i even feel like coming to normal realm to face him myself, plus most of Dark Deceptions is now in normal anyway.

They are now at 40 members, and i think the longer i keep this war up with them the more will drop. lets hope the new leader sees sence and disbands the alliance.

thank you mike for asking maelstrom if what the wraith was saying was true or not.
Teus
Forum Newbie
Race: Love Demon
ID: 1971518

No need to apologise d3vastator. This has been fun :D
MikeDarkins
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Maelstrom
ID: 76239

You're welcome D3vastator, and as Teus said, was great fun, you should do it again some time! :D
RBR
Forum Expert
Alliance: WarHeaD
Race: Csángó
ID: 1925596

MikeDarkins wrote:You're welcome D3vastator, and as Teus said, was great fun, you should do it again some time! :D

hey Mike, how you doin mate, long time no see.. :)
GO MAELSTORM
dresnov
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Lonewolf
Race: system lord
ID: 47909

hahahaha...genius
MikeDarkins
Forum Grunt

Hey buddy, it's all going well, and yes, it has been a long time. :D Feel free to add me on MSN :D mike_darkins@hotmail.com :P
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

LOL @ Dark Deception, what a mess, and a perfect example of why alliances made up small groups of close players works best, big means anonymous, and requires the dictatorial style firm hand to even function.

Also

LOL @ t3h d3vastator, rarely do you find a player so up himself and so proud of stabbing his own alliance in the back, but it was an amusing read.

Cudos to Mealstrom, I still dont like you, I'm still going to mass any of your members who come into main, but I do like your organisation and teamwork, so well done 8)

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Teus
Forum Newbie

Cheers :)
t3h d3vastator
Fledgling Forumer

Someone in maelstrom tell Frankster what has been going on because clearly he has no idea and is guessing at what has happened. i thought communications were good in maelstrom.

Sep 17th
Frankster wrote:Any reason for attacking my Officer...? Just so I know how often I have to attack you...

Well that message was sent to me like 3 days after all this kicked off and he didn't know what was going on? I replied, I tried not to be cocky or anything, but depends how you read it i guess. #-o

t3h d3vastator wrote:I thought maelstrom had good communication????

Speak to your CO, he\'ll explain what has happened.

At some point after I got Franksters first message I got a peace setting from Mike Darkins, who is Franksters CO. Thanks Mike. :D Frankster later replied to my message.

Frankster wrote:Don\'t tempt me...

I\'m guessing then that you were also in DD, and the attacks on my Officer were done while you were with that alliance still. Don\'t let me catch you in his logs again.

Don't tempt me.... with what????
As you can see he says he's "guessing", so clearly he did not speak to his CO to see what had been going on, even though I suggested him to do that.

I replied again.

t3h d3vastator wrote:Don\'t tempt you? what are you on about?

I said speak to your Commander as he will fill you in on what happened. Considering Mike Darkins has set peace with me today it\'s wise to speak to him so that you KNOW what is going on rather than GUESSING.

I still don't consider myself to be cocky or have a big mouth in these messages, it just trying to get him to speak to his CO and understand the situation.

He replied.

Frankster wrote:Big mouth eh...? Better make shure you do not leave naq out! I will NOT set you to peace, just because you have a big mouth.

Ok so some attitude there. A War declaration from him then followed 21 minutes later.

So Mike, why does he not speak to you about what happened?

How many times have I hit maelstrom since Dark Deceptions began to fall apart? Did I not set everyone to Neutral? Yet Frankster appears to have no clue as to what is going on.
MikeDarkins
Forum Grunt

I'll get back to you. :D
t3h d3vastator
Fledgling Forumer

MikeDarkins wrote:I'll get back to you. :D

Thanks Mike. :D

where did ~ Lord Vengence ~ go? can't see him when i search his name.
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Can someone who attacked or spied on him past +- 2 weeks check him via the logs... might be that he either changed name or went on vacation mode.
-Ben
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Teus
Forum Newbie

Checked my logs, on the cusp of a black hole...

Return to “Vendetta corner”