Unfair, unjust, and totally uncool

Ombudsman Case Archives
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: Unfair, unjust, and totally uncool

modded, irrelivant to discussion
Last edited by zeekomkommer on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no contribution to topic

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:
zeekomkommer wrote:if turkey feels that he should write about hanna montanah concerts and zombies when reporting about battles in the war then that is his right isn't it ?

If someone wants to roleplay as Hannah Montana :smt044 then they should be allowed to.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Jedi~Tank and I spent a lot of time Role Playing this Thread.
We thought it was worth our time to try and bring some fun back into the GC.

We had intended to use this thread as a pilot then once refined, develop future threads with different themes.

However, if the Ombudsman and Forum Admin staff are now ruling that is ok for users to spam these types of threads with off topic role playing then there is little value in proceeding with future role playing threads.
Last edited by Robe on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I agree, it takes allot of time to put together a project like this and develope it, the majority of the coimmunity enjoys reading and participating but how fast it can be trashed by the minority is just reduculous.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Furhtermore..if you dont like the role or the theme, then dont post in it..simple enough? ](*,)

Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Robe wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
zeekomkommer wrote:if turkey feels that he should write about hanna montanah concerts and zombies when reporting about battles in the war then that is his right isn't it ?

If someone wants to roleplay as Hannah Montana :smt044 then they should be allowed to.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Jedi~Tank and I spent a lot of time Role Playing this Thread.
We thought it was worth our time to try and bring some fun back into the GC. We had intended to use this thread as a pilot then once refined, develop future threads with different themes.

However, if the Ombudsman and Forum Admin staff are now ruling that is ok for users to spam these types of threads then there is little value in proceeding with future role playing threads.

What i meant by my post was that if someone wants to RP as Hannah Montana then they have every right to. However the context of the post/RP in question was clearly spam and aimed to derail the thread.
Image ImageImageImage
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

SuperSaiyan wrote:your telling me the only reason for the GC is for people to insult one another and not to try and have a fun easy going war?

You do seem to miss the point again.

NO one has anything against a bit of roleplaying in the GC. If they want to roleplay there, then non roleplaying, connected to the topic at hand, non forum rules breaking posts should be allowed as well.

If someone wants an entirely role playing threads limited to a certain setting/environment, then they should use the roleplaying section.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Oh yeah... hehe :-D
Image ImageImageImage
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie
Alliance: Dead
ID: 911
Alternate name(s): Huxley

Yet apparently my post was harm.....
Made by Noobert for his Official BFF. (it's true!)
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

I thought it was intended to be a roleplaying thread not a roleplaying where you have to post about terminators fighting humans in planes with guns and nothing else or else it is considered spam thread.
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

No where does it say anything about terminators though :?
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

turkey_man wrote:I do not know the terminator storyline I had no idea what was going on.

](*,)
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

So I (and others who dislike terminator) should watch whatever number of terminator movies which I don't enjoy to the roleplay something I (and others who dislike terminator) don't like? As I've posted before I enjoy roleplaying but I don't want to roleplay something I don't know about because I dislike.
Ĕɱƿŷ
Hannah Montana Groupie

....I've seen the trailors for movies as they show the trailors on tv. All I know about terminator is that there are humans and robots as shown by the thread.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

So where this basically is going is, if someone wants to roleplay but doesn't want to or doesn't know about Terminators, it's spam. So can they make a new roleplay thread then? So what, are we going to have 20 roleplay TTF vs FUALL threads in the GC? What's wrong with having all the roleplay in one thread. I don't see any reason The Terminator can't take on Hannah Montana...

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Sarajevo wrote:So where this basically is going is, if someone wants to roleplay but doesn't want to or doesn't know about Terminators, it's spam. So can they make a new roleplay thread then? So what, are we going to have 20 roleplay TTF vs FUALL threads in the GC? What's wrong with having all the roleplay in one thread. I don't see any reason The Terminator can't take on Hannah Montana...

we're going if it does not follow that threads RP, its going to be removed to the thread in general, and if it is total spam, it is moved to the public dump
That is the War Discussion thread, so you can talk about battles in that thread? Isn't that what the GC is for?

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Case Archives”