Tropic Thunder mad cause he can't win an argument ...

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

Re: Tropic Thunder mad cause he can't win an argument ...

Go Tropic! Good luck!
& Have fun both :)
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Death_Glider
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Radiance wrote:Go Tropic, teach him the ropes. *grin* Clearly he thinks you're 'noobish'. Don't let that get to you.

DG, mister Experienced Veteran, why don't you show how marvellous you are and break Tropic now? Doesn't take a brilliant mind to fight off a 400m army with just 30m, or less.. so why are you crying. :lol: Besides, not like you didn't give cause for a massing.. and even more with this thread.

rofl you mean 12mil vs. him ... ye let me teach him a lesson with that ... did you eat paint chips as a kid? simple math will tell you I am out gunned and he stirked at me with no in-game provocation, so like anyone I was caught off guard. His lesson will be taught, be patient, or has the game reall just come to noobs running around with 400+mil armies?
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

where has this 400mill army myth come from, i can't see anyone in this topic with an army of over 400mill
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Death_Glider wrote:
Radiance wrote:words
rofl you mean 12mil vs. him ... ye let me teach him a lesson with that ... did you eat paint chips as a kid? simple math will tell you I am out gunned and he stirked at me with no in-game provocation, so like anyone I was caught off guard. His lesson will be taught, be patient, or has the game reall just come to noobs running around with 400+mil armies?
*facepalm* Concepts and examples, things even you could understand. Instead of focusing on the numbers, focus on the principle behind it. Use that brain.

Rocky wrote:where has this 400mill army myth come from, i can't see anyone in this topic with an army of over 400mill
It is an example.. *rolls eyes* DG might not understand, but I would have thought at least you might.
Same as DG doesn't have 30m, but 12m, the number for the 'big guy' in the story -the 400m- is just as random.
Had I bothered to go and see both Tropic and DG's armysizes, then I might have made a practical example.

To put it in entirely neutral terms that might be more widely understood -whether you agree with it or not is something else and none of my concern-:

Big Player fight Small Player. Small Player fights. Big Player loses.

Go Tropic.
Death_Glider
Forum Newbie

rofl, so the $$ players are supporting Tropic who has the bigger army size? I loves it ... I'll just make an example and you all can have one less account to play with ...
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Im supporting you DG and do you mean quiting as the example?

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

Death_Glider wrote:rofl, so the $$ players are supporting Tropic who has the bigger army size? I loves it ... I'll just make an example and you all can have one less account to play with ...

thanks for the 2,313,850 uu :lol:
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Snipes leave him alone your better then that let him be and let him grow so he can fight TT

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Good luck TT

if you need me give me a pm

for the Lulz :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Snipez~
Forum Addict

Byrnes wrote:Snipes leave him alone your better then that let him be and let him grow so he can fight TT

if you see a raid like that im sure you would have toke it he had 3mill out in the open i only toke 2
Death_Glider
Forum Newbie

Snipes wrote:
Death_Glider wrote:rofl, so the $$ players are supporting Tropic who has the bigger army size? I loves it ... I'll just make an example and you all can have one less account to play with ...

You are welcome, enjoy it. I have deleted the account. The big money accounts win again ... no surprise. I feel sorry for those that I told I was coming back, didn't mean to get your hopes up, but nothing has changed since I left.

Instead of powerful 40mil armies roaming around, it is times 10, the attitude of players has worsened and accounts tremendously inflated. Have fun with your "free" internet game lawl

Best,
Fredo
~Snipez~
Forum Addict

Death_Glider wrote:
Snipes wrote:

You are welcome, enjoy it. I have deleted the account. The big money accounts win again ... no surprise. I feel sorry for those that I told I was coming back, didn't mean to get your hopes up, but nothing has changed since I left.

Instead of powerful 40mil armies roaming around, it is times 10, the attitude of players has worsened and accounts tremendously inflated. Have fun with your "free" internet game lawl

Best,
Fredo

why concentate on $$ players not everyone spends cash on the game
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Death_Glider wrote:
Snipes wrote:

Best,
Fredo

Tropic doesn't cash spend.. :lol: he's a kid who is currently in trouble for having bad grades and probably wont be on much now anyways.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

i gotta say im kind of bummed by this vendetta. im not from the old days and so ive always thought it was cool when old players came back to there old stomping grounds to show that they are still top dog. you however simply complained, rolled over, and played dead.

Glad Tropic Thunder got you to delete he deserved such a decisive victory whether or not you see it that way.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
~[ Greased Gerbil ]~
Jack's Pet
Alliance: Just tremble...
Race: Careless Fairy
ID: 555555555

The ironic thing in all of this is that TT's grammar was just as good as DG's.

Return to “Vendetta corner”