Auto boot out of perg

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Auto boot out of perg

wasmguy wrote:
JediMasterX wrote:So here is what I suggest:

A) When you hit the limit to go into perg while you are in perg you are automatically kicked. 60 mil army size is just fine in main realm, especially when you can grow a lot faster and easier in main realm since there are more farms and bigger inactives here than in perg.

or

B) When you reach the rank to gain GnR points you are booted out of perg. I understand some people want to build and stuff when they go into perg, but no glory should be gained out of it. If you're at the rank to where you can gain GnR you should have no problem defending yourself.

Just so everyone knows, I am a perg sitter at the moment so my viewpoint is biased that way.

A) Currently the perg cap is 30% exceeding the perg entry limit giving you a max army size of around 60.6 mil before the auto boot. Most of us are here for the slower play style and prefer it.

While, yes, there are more inactive farms in norm, they are hardly as rich as those in perg. I can log in once a day, farm over a tril from inactives or raid a few mill UU comfortably without having to spend too much time online (1/2 hr) or too many ATs (300-500). I cant speak for everybody but I usually get around 3B naq / 4k uu min for each AT used. We only get roughly 3.4K ATs (2k market and 1.4k generic) per week and most dont even use all them.

Instead of changing army size restrictions, how about putting a restriction on inactives ie take away some of our farms. Somehow make it so once they are halfway to being removed from the ranks, they are shifted back to norm. I have over 50 pages of inactive farms, most with over 1 mill UU out. If they shift, some players will be less reluctant to stay with less farming available.

B) There are a good mix of those that are not currently ascending and those that wish too get GnR in relative safety. Currently the Max glory one can get is 1 point per turn, no matter what rank. Personally I agree there is no real glory staying in perg. It was originally made for a slower style of game so newer people could build and ascension is not building in my opinion.

How about the removal of glory from perg. If people feel they are ready to ascend, then they can go out into norm and "earn" their glory.

JediMasterX wrote:All of this will eliminate the bigger players going into perg and dominating the smaller players, such as my officer who is trying to grow, and those bigger players can come out and be big and bad in the main realm.

Most of us have grown in here to our current states, just as your officer is doing currently. And as for dominating, he doesnt look to be having too harder time sitting there in the top 250. If he doesnt like getting farmed he could always build up more def

And the part about the bigger players coming out into main, I suspect that is all what you guy really want so you can have at them and all their massables. Here is a novel idea, why not come to perg for a fight if that is what you are after, or build stats to push them down the ranks.

TacticalCommander wrote:If the total power of the account is greater than say X, it is then considered too powerful for the realm of perg and is booted out.

X = 10 Trillion....maybe 5 trillion.....

Lets say you want to get back at someone, the only feasable way with the 60 AT limit is sabbing. You do the right thing and get a few covert levels to keep UU costs down then bang, you are back out in norm and cant get at them. So it might not work as well as you think....

MaxSterling wrote:Meh... dump the whole crappy perg idea completely. The only people that are really in perg are those that exploit it.

I realise this may be stirring a hornets nest but I'll say it anyway. Just how is building stats and gaining rank an exploit. Massings and wars are still possible in perg, you just have to be very organised and use good tactics to pull it off rather than 1 person go click click click as what happens in norm

you would say that ever1 knows u get boooted from perg and your allaince is mine 8)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 68961
Alternate name(s): Western Warrior

*gets out telescope*

join the long line

:-D rofl :-D

But seriously, is that all you guys really want, just to mass us. Well you can always come to perg but that'll never happen.

Back on topic, Perg could be tweeked a little maybe but in general, it is working fine at the moment
TacticalCommander
Forum Regular
Race: Saige
ID: 8742

wasmguy wrote:
TacticalCommander wrote:If the total power of the account is greater than say X, it is then considered too powerful for the realm of perg and is booted out.

X = 10 Trillion....maybe 5 trillion.....

Lets say you want to get back at someone, the only feasable way with the 60 AT limit is sabbing. You do the right thing and get a few covert levels to keep UU costs down then bang, you are back out in norm and cant get at them. So it might not work as well as you think....

Actually it still does, assuming the auto boot thingy only updates and changes on the turn change. So you could still train up spies, sab, and as long as your back under the total power limit by the next turn change, you would be fine.

TC
GLORY TO THE GOD ALMIGHTY!
I am not being aggressive, I am being dominant.
Jason 2.0
Forum Grunt
ID: 1964249

changes are not happening to main what makes people think that there will be changes to perg
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer

TacticalCommander wrote:Actually it still does, assuming the auto boot thingy only updates and changes on the turn change. So you could still train up spies, sab, and as long as your back under the total power limit by the next turn change, you would be fine.

Currently the auto boot kicks in as soon as you exceed the the pop limit. I have been caught out raiding before thinking it was on the end of turn
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

updated the first post to a new suggestion. This will still allow the people in perg to farm the inactives like they say so.

To those wanting the people from main to come to perg: Most of us have lifers that are over the limit, let alone the total army size. And on top of that what is anyone gonna do, mass the new people comming in or mass the people sitting in there? With what, 60 ATs a day?

To those saying there are better farms: I make in profit about 1.8 tril naq per 1k turns. Thats after the fact that I buy them. All I farm is accounts with 0 defences so I have no loses. Raiding wise I raid people with over 1.2 mil UU out. In less than 2 months I've gained 100 mil UU. Thats me working two jobs, hanging with my girlfriend, partying, playing Modern Warfare 2, and whatever else.

You can't tell me perg is more profitable than main. Its way more fun that is for sure.

Plsu its a wuss way to go in and hit all ascentions in my opinion. I say eliminate the GnR.

The problem is runners and people who run their mouth.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: lol
Race: Lulz
ID: 69040

raiding wrote:changes are not happening to main what makes people think that there will be changes to perg

An actual decent post... For Once!

People complain there are no changes to main nor the game so what makes you think perg will be updated! And if admin does updae perg i reckon the majority will complain.

lulz?
wasmguy
Fledgling Forumer

JediMasterX wrote:And on top of that what is anyone gonna do, mass the new people comming in or mass the people sitting in there? With what, 60 ATs a day?

It is very doable, just requires more than one person to do it, thats all.

JediMasterX wrote:To those saying there are better farms: I make in profit about 1.8 tril naq per 1k turns. Thats after the fact that I buy them. All I farm is accounts with 0 defences so I have no loses. Raiding wise I raid people with over 1.2 mil UU out. In less than 2 months I've gained 100 mil UU.

Let me rephrase, we find it easier. I look to get 3T profit/1k ATs or 4M uu/k without having to spend a heap of time searching for targets

JediMasterX wrote:Plsu its a wuss way to go in and hit all ascentions in my opinion. I say eliminate the GnR.

The problem is runners and people who run their mouth.

Agreed

Tropic Thunder wrote:People complain there are no changes to main nor the game so what makes you think perg will be updated! And if admin does updae perg i reckon the majority will complain.

Agreed. There are bigger issues than this that should be addressed first
BloodyFist
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Maelstrom
Race: Ancient Ajna
ID: 71862

JediMasterX wrote:Plsu its a wuss way to go in and hit all ascentions in my opinion. I say eliminate the GnR.

The only reason I was in main was to ascend, losing 10-15 mill uu just from ascending in perg is alot worse than losing 5 mill uu to someone massing me, so don't say I'm in perg just to ascend, cos thats a load of bull.
Me and my officer (Duradel, the other guy you massed) do this simultaneously so we don't lose ridiculous amounts of naq and uu.
Veni, Vidi, Vici (Julius Ceaser)
harchester
Forum History

BloodyFist wrote:

The only reason I was in main was to ascend, losing 10-15 mill uu just from ascending in perg is alot worse than losing 5 mill uu to someone massing me, so don't say I'm in perg just to ascend, cos thats a load of bull.
Me and my officer (Duradel, the other guy you massed) do this simultaneously so we don't lose ridiculous amounts of naq and uu.

it was fun sending u back stoneage next time build bigggger for me :-D :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

BloodyFist wrote:

I figured it wouldn't be a big deal since you guys 'farm so much in perg'. Thats a load of bull if you ask me.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
harchester
Forum History

wasmguy wrote:*gets out telescope*

join the long line

:-D rofl :-D

But seriously, is that all you guys really want, just to mass us. Well you can always come to perg but that'll never happen.

Back on topic, Perg could be tweeked a little maybe but in general, it is working fine at the moment

Well so far i got two of your guys this puts my total to

6 from perg guys :-D

maybe i should be the new Pergatory Enforcer :smt047 8)
Diregie
Forum Grunt
Race: Apostle
ID: 1912915

Nov 2008 Pergatory Update

Pergatory entry requirements have been updated -ontop of all previous restrictions, one can now only enter pergatory after 24 hours of no attacking, no ppt, and no vacation.
Maximum glory gained per turn while in pergatory, regardless of rank, is limited to one.
Maximum attack turns used on one player in 24 hours is limited to 60.
These updates are intended to slow the pace of pergatory down, at least with repect to activity against any one account. Pergatory was always intended as a valid, albeit slower, gameplay style. These changes will help to bring it back closer to this original goal.

get your facts right people do you want to add MORE restrictions to perg?

unless you currently are in perg, please be quiet since you havent and isnt expiriencing all the restrictions.

we stay in perg because we like the slow style of it.

as for the G&R it can be removed in perg.
Image Image Image
The Apostles
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Cain of Fatality

Hilder of Crying Eyes

Isis-Prey of Blue Expanse

Siroco the Intangible

Diregie of Dark Disease

Anton the Flame-Eater

Gangling Lotus

Ozma of Chaos
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

JediMasterX wrote:
BloodyFist wrote:

I figured it wouldn't be a big deal since you guys 'farm so much in perg'. Thats a load of bull if you ask me.

you can rain per 15 on average 114,000...........
and per 600 truns i farmed 1.3 tril :D now thats what i call rich farming :P
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tropic Thunder
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: lol
Race: Lulz
ID: 69040

Guild wrote:
JediMasterX wrote:
BloodyFist wrote:

you can rain per 15 on average 114,000...........
and per 600 truns i farmed 1.3 tril :D now thats what i call rich farming :P

thats not that much when i was in perg, i farmed 200 (turns per day) = 1t + generally.

lulz?

Return to “Suggestions Archive”