Deathlok vs Incandecio

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Re: Deathlok vs Incandecio

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
Crosis wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:Deatlok massed my token defense a few days ago, her losing more than me aswell, and when I asked her to take her nox down for me as I didn't have nox on either, she told me "don't make dumb mistakes again", how is it a dumb mistake leaving nox off when your enemy still loses more than you anyway?

~N

:smt117 all i can say mate.. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: how bad were her losses as a matter of interest?

[spoiler]Jan 10, 2010 ~Deathlok 0 Naquadah stolen 15 93,149 17,233 **4,169,286,088 *,*01,244,487,477 details
Jan 10, 2010 ~Deathlok 0 Naquadah stolen 15 66,805 18,331 **7,733,854,431 *,*66,880,192,773 details
Jan 10, 2010 ~Deathlok 0 Naquadah stolen 15 33,131 17,957 **3,857,198,452 *,*28,371,397,360 details
Jan 10, 2010 ~Deathlok 0 Naquadah stolen 15 63,203 18,714 **0,017,947,825 *,*49,974,222,300 details
Jan 10, 2010 ~Deathlok 0 Naquadah stolen 15 68,333 19,105 **3,335,960,906 *,*14,380,001,024 details
Jan 10, 2010 ~Deathlok Attack defended 15 1,551,701 0 **9,060,741,390 *0,597,759,200 details[/spoiler]

etc so yeah quite bigger than mine..especially that first defended attack was nice ;) true I did lose 1mil def weps in the end but this was less than even the cost to repair her weps, let alone to buy AT, and 400k supers while she lost 1mil+ supers.. ;)

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808

Take it somewhere else ladies please ;)

This is between Matty and Deathlok.

I can sign that 100 % what Matty said. If he would have wanted to insult Deathlok, he would NOT choose the word 'idiot', you can trust me on that one. It's just his British art to end a PM in that manner ;) (yes my old friend, I had to hehe)

Be that as it may: Deathlok is still young and learning her ways but she's relentless and doesn't give up.

Please don't spam this topic any further and let them two play it out? ;)
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
Crosis wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:Deatlok massed my token defense a few days ago, her losing more than me aswell, and when I asked her to take her nox down for me as I didn't have nox on either, she told me "don't make dumb mistakes again", how is it a dumb mistake leaving nox off when your enemy still loses more than you anyway?

~N

:smt117 all i can say mate.. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: how bad were her losses as a matter of interest?

Its called "loading up on mercs" maybe? :smt115

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Curumo wrote:Take it somewhere else ladies please ;)

This is between Matty and Deathlok.

I can sign that 100 % what Matty said. If he would have wanted to insult Deathlok, he would NOT choose the word 'idiot', you can trust me on that one. It's just his British art to end a PM in that manner ;) (yes my old friend, I had to hehe)

Be that as it may: Deathlok is still young and learning her ways but she's relentless and doesn't give up.

Please don't spam this topic any further and let them two play it out? ;)

sorry - just wanted to get an insight into the situation and what exactly happend to percipate it ato the point it has now reached - :lol:

anyways apologies - so how goes the vendetta?
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
(AK) incandecio
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Aeon Knights
ID: 17093

as i said, this doesnt constitute a vendetta as im not too sure she knows what means, she hasnt hit me or messaged me or anything. had antz not told me there was a post here for me i would have had no idea, i only came on here to show that theres no attackinrg going on from her side
Created by Tal Rasha, editted a little by me

A First From Me :D
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

(AK) incandecio wrote:as i said, this doesnt constitute a vendetta as im not too sure she knows what means, she hasnt hit me or messaged me or anything. had antz not told me there was a post here for me i would have had no idea, i only came on here to show that theres no attackinrg going on from her side

:-D well thats clear as can be in terms of the situation :lol:

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

:-k you sure about that bud?

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote::-k you sure about that bud?

lol well it doesnt really concern me - i was only curious as to how it happened and whats the sit rep :D

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I think the 1st post tells how it happened m8.

Deni
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Jedi~Tank wrote:I think the 1st post tells how it happened m8.

Two sides of the story always tells more :P

Antz
Forum Regular
Race: Time Lord
ID: 21013

since the 6th of jan, there have been no attacks by deathlok on my officer incandecio.

*Page 1 Removed as it contains Current Stats*

Page 2
Son of Mine wrote:He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing... the fury of the Time Lord... and then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hidden. He was being kind...
Deathlok
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Dominium SL
Race: System Princess
ID: 11771

Really? Look now. :-k

(AK) incandecio
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Aeon Knights
ID: 17093

ah finally, it kicks into life. i bet had i not replied at all in the first place i wouldnt have been hit again.

anyways, i may actually step up to the plate here
Created by Tal Rasha, editted a little by me

A First From Me :D
Deathlok
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Dominium SL
Race: System Princess
ID: 11771

Well because I have wars on allot of people so sometimes it takes time to come to you plus I forget sometimes.

Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

how goes the fight? :smt117 :sge

Return to “Vendetta corner”