~Nie~ VS. Giera

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: ~Nie~ VS. Giera

~MassinForChrist~ wrote:He has been hitting Delta aswell, and from what R8 said Id say he has been hitting TDL! :lol:

Most be a new guy! :-)
Not a noobie hehe, he has been around for awile:P still not hits:S :-k
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

Giera is nothing but a prison *filtered*. He gets raped for his PPT naq by everyone... then he'll make up some cockamamy story why he missed the end of his PPT and ask for most of it back. Just farm him like everyone else, he'll never build anything but strike.
Spoiler
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

I actually managed to mass him once :shock:
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

MaxSterling wrote:Giera is nothing but a prison *filtered*. He gets raped for his PPT naq by everyone... then he'll make up some **Filtered** story why he missed the end of his PPT and ask for most of it back. Just farm him like everyone else, he'll never build anything but strike.

I think PB is a bit offense maybe ill report you [-X

Have fun Giera

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Infected
Forum Regular
Race: Cake
ID: 0

Have fun ~Nie~ 8)
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

We have battled his former alliance CHOAM for ~ 6 months and they built nothing.

But, Geira is a tough cookie as guerilla warfare is neigh impossible to stop

so goodluck ~Nie~.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Hoochivette
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Pure Poison
Race: Tollan

Always wondered if this was the same giera, formerly in CHOAM. From what I remember, he used to have a better account back then...
Poison is good for the soul
Man Called Jim wrote:SHUDDUP HOOCH!
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL
- IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Yea I think he used to be in Alpha right?

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Brythalious
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Briton
ID: 19326

GrizzZzzly wrote:I actually managed to mass him once :shock:

I massed him a few times when he annoyed WoB, that and descended him :P that was fun, anyone need his ID? I might even remember it off the top of my head.

Oh yeah, I did. 8229
Main ID: 19326. Ascended: 2853
A Warlord never asks how many but where they are!
Arturus Rex Quondam, Rexque Futurus
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

here is giera cute little response to our little planet striping of him:P. I have known this smuck for 2 years to farm and never have anything so to those whoever got stats CONGRATS!!!!, but seriously this is what he has to say to me so can someone maybe idk email me an ascended ID for this jerk? here is the most intelligent message in the world:) My I am glad he made it through school with out just skipping through it with a breeze. Ok guys you ready for this ibntense intelligent message I awoke to.. here it is..... ahahahaha Your so wonderful Giera I am glad noone has any respect for your lack of a game mate:) Have some freaking fun... My gawd. Oh and again acended ID for 1 tril naq:P

GameTime: Jan14 - 14:54.0

MAIL - inbox

You have 3 messages in your inbox.

Inbox OutBox SavedBox

Subject:

Message text:

Suck my ****.

reply delete save Blacklist Sender

Delete All Messages From This Person

Nicko
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TITANS
Race: Tollan
ID: 64884

Good luck ~N~. Have fun!!! :smt047
Spoiler
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Okay so we had a lttle battle he tried to mass one of my alliance mates so i jumped in only with his ms built three attacks and the freaking noob send his MS bye bye... Surrender or your account will be a dead one. I will sab ac, mass, turn farm, and eventually Geira you will be working with nothing. come on going to tell me i suck **** bring it man bring it omg bring it. TOO ALL VAMPYRES HE HAS STOLEN PLANETS OF OURS.. I would love him stripped immediately:P Don't worry about his MS Vamps i will run it off everytime. Now he has income in his planets so lets dump em... :smt117

Brythalious
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Briton
ID: 19326

~Nie Vergessen~ wrote:here is giera cute little response to our little planet striping of him:P. I have known this smuck for 2 years to farm and never have anything so to those whoever got stats CONGRATS!!!!, but seriously this is what he has to say to me so can someone maybe idk email me an ascended ID for this jerk? here is the most intelligent message in the world:) My I am glad he made it through school with out just skipping through it with a breeze. Ok guys you ready for this ibntense intelligent message I awoke to.. here it is..... ahahahaha Your so wonderful Giera I am glad noone has any respect for your lack of a game mate:) Have some freaking fun... My gawd. Oh and again acended ID for 1 tril naq:P

GameTime: Jan14 - 14:54.0

MAIL - inbox

You have 3 messages in your inbox.

Inbox OutBox SavedBox

Subject:

Message text:

Suck my ****.

reply delete save Blacklist Sender

Delete All Messages From This Person

his ascended id is 8229 you will find him called Rambo I think last he was called. He has spent a bit on his account now, I think he sold off a bunch of UU to buy DMU to stop us descending him
Main ID: 19326. Ascended: 2853
A Warlord never asks how many but where they are!
Arturus Rex Quondam, Rexque Futurus
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

Brythalious wrote:his ascended id is 8229 you will find him called Rambo I think last he was called. He has spent a bit on his account now, I think he sold off a bunch of UU to buy DMU to stop us descending him

Still is... you can totally wreck that account and destroy half his planets in no time, too.
Spoiler
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

He's been around forever, an alliance hopper, gets into your alliance, starts a war, leaves your alliance and then starts massing and farming both sides. When he gets sat on too hard he sells off his UU and flees to pergatory for a few months.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year

Return to “Vendetta corner”