Editing of GC rules amidst debate

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Editing of GC rules amidst debate

I had no idea the debate was going to lead to the rules being updated.

You may have assumed the obvious, but it was not obvious to me. It looked to me as if it had been edited to end the debate on your side. But then i guess that was me also assuming.

You know what they say about assuming.

I guess a lesson here is not to assume. But it doesn't take away the fact that i felt it was wrong the way it was handled. I went about raising the issue in the correct manner, but the admin failed to assist.
Image ImageImageImage
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:I had no idea the debate was going to lead to the rules being updated.

You may have assumed the obvious, but it was not obvious to me. It looked to me as if it had been edited to end the debate on your side. But then i guess that was me also assuming.

You know what they say about assuming.

I guess a lesson here is not to assume. But it doesn't take away the fact that i felt it was wrong the way it was handled. I went about raising the issue in the correct manner, but the admin failed to assist.

This is rather disappointing. I thought our goal here was to act in a way to make the forum better. Not who is right or wrong in a discussion if a topic should stay in the GC or to be moved to General.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

deni wrote:This is rather disappointing. I thought our goal here was to act in a way to make the forum better. Not who is right or wrong in a discussion if a topic should stay in the GC or to be moved to General.

It is about making the forums better.
But my personal opinion is that the editing should have been made more clear to me during the debate.

If you had said you will clarify it better in the rules that would have been fine.
Image ImageImageImage
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

Semper wrote:I know that during the discussions over Jack's problems his altering of the spam temple rules during his problems with Gunz was highly frowned upon.

That is bull **Filtered** and you damn well know it, too. I didn't change the rules and I've shown you the 4 year old precedence.
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Can a Mod lock this thread please.

It was not and never intended to be about Jack or anything else.

I've finished with this and moved on. Please lock it before the riots start.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”