The "Dishonourable Vulture King" Buck...

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish
ID: 0

Re: The "Dishonourable Vulture King" Buck...

ARC_trooper wrote:
Xeen wrote:2 ArcTrooper - I AM NOT talking about proper retaliation in war. You are under attack from members in war you hit back to get your resources. Yes you can get mass for it. But by that - you are not vulture. I am talking about Radical Minority, alliance formed by Vulture Buck made with reason to purposelly vulture both sides to conflict for own profit. And then crying and begging for being removed from vulture list (Hello Semper again :) ).

Someone mentioned my name! :shock:

Radical Minority did farm the whole server, everyone was a target. I still play by that rule! (Hell, when i had my alliance 'the pub' i kinda did that already lol)
Radical Minority was alot of fun.

Buck, maybe he doesnt like you because you didnt invite him into radical minority to share the fun times we had!
and why do you keep getting more names? :( Its "Vulture King Garbage Scumbag Buck" now?!

And i love you lord coyle

Haha by tomorrow ill expect another 8 or so words added onto Vulture King Garbage Scumbag Buck :lol:

I feel the love :-D

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Its alright, ive just presented my proof xeen is a minipulateing little so and so in my post. Nevermind! He will be my new toy come that week in feb :)

Vulture King Garbage scumbag haitian earthquake createing buck.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
LORD AL
Forum Regular
Race: spirit
ID: 1961486
Alternate name(s): dark lord, invader zim, PRINCE SEERE, lord al.

good luck xeen
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Come on xeen, I know youve read my post, showing you to be telling porky pies (Lies!) . Weres your reply? Ran out of smart ass comments have we? Cant manipulate the truth when its so plain to see, Huh?
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert
Alliance: Alpha Allegiance
Race: System Lord
ID: 51965

buck wrote:Come on xeen, I know youve read my post, showing you to be telling porky pies (Lies!) . Weres your reply? Ran out of smart ass comments have we? Cant manipulate the truth when its so plain to see, Huh?

Maybe the fact that we already farmed the whole server before there was an actual war scares him?

Or perhaps hes still searching for those topics you mentioned but they are hiding somewhere deep in the forums catacombs?!

Maybe a zombie ate him?
An Alphan does not ask how many, but where they are!

buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

ARC_trooper wrote:
buck wrote:Come on xeen, I know youve read my post, showing you to be telling porky pies (Lies!) . Weres your reply? Ran out of smart ass comments have we? Cant manipulate the truth when its so plain to see, Huh?

Maybe the fact that we already farmed the whole server before there was an actual war scares him?

Or perhaps hes still searching for those topics you mentioned but they are hiding somewhere deep in the forums catacombs?!

Maybe a zombie ate him?

But ARC, he doesnt need to search the forums! I handily edited my second post to include the topics i mentioned! With a brief description as to why they show him to be wrong.

Vulture King Garbage Scumbag Haitian Earthquake Createing buck.

VKGSHEC Buck, from now on. (Its like qualifications)
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert

You should also update the title of the topic!!

I dont really look back until i get told to do so, so i didnt notice you edited those topics :p

Your bored?

Then perhaps a zombie really ate him?! Doesn't that mean that hes now a zombie too?!

buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

ARC_trooper wrote:You should also update the title of the topic!!

I dont really look back until i get told to do so, so i didnt notice you edited those topics :p

Your bored?

Then perhaps a zombie really ate him?! Doesn't that mean that hes now a zombie too?!

I dont think so, Cos its impossible to embarrass a zombie the way i just did with Xeen and his nonsense lies. :-D
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
Xeen
Forum Irregular

I was asked to post once again :P.

Well, Buck, maybe you dont know history well - but war started

"Military Records and Achievements
AS OF May 22, 2008 "

As conflict MaYHeM vs EOB with aid from Zesh and Blahhh and conflict growth very fast to server war.

Also as "respected" forum admin you was in past you could easilly modify time/date or text of any post anytime.

But if your vulture group joined war from start or not is pretty pointless. You started an alliance with vulturing policy and applied that policy during server war. Everyone with basic knowledge of situation knew server war is on way.

I said Buck formed vulture alliance Radical Minority and farm both sides of conflict. Instead of retaliate or regular war declaring this acting is vulturing. In my eyes a vulture is a trash without honour. You formed vulture alliance with vulture concept of playing and gather similar players.

I have no objections about your acting in Nemesis - mH war - it was regular conflict no matter most of your job there was forum posting neither your recent retaliation against mH members farming. Yes, we are at war and some our member farms players outside war. Their retaliation can lead to mass them or alliance war. And nobody should call them vultures for that.

I know Brythalious for long time as well as few other EoB members and know them as fair players who fought us with great effort in past and dealing resonable and polite with any issue we met in past. I was really surprised how you can be part of that group so I asked Bryth If he know who are you. What leads to you made this topic :P.

Yes yes, you are probably native english speaker instead of me. It is easy for you twisting words I use against me again :P. Fairness of a man is not based on "forum admin status" neither by number of posts under his name. Or honey words he can put on forum. It is based on his actions. Any you already show your loyalty to your alliances before, your taste for fair play game by forming Radical Minority and your objectivity as forum moderator in past as well. You can make or seek another "proofs" about your flawless character, but those who have memory already knows and understands.

No matter. Fight using "game weapons", if you can. In TRM you targetted anyone focusing at cheap loot from war parties, in my eyes it is a real arrogance from you to ask fair 1:1 against anyone now.
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Xeen wrote:I was asked to post once again :P.

AS OF May 22, 2008 "

As conflict MaYHeM vs EOB with aid from Zesh and Blahhh and conflict growth very fast to server war.

Also as "respected" forum admin you was in past you could easilly modify time/date or text of any post anytime.

But if your vulture group joined war from start or not is pretty pointless. You started an alliance with vulturing policy and applied that policy during server war. Everyone with basic knowledge of situation knew server war is on way.

I said Buck formed vulture alliance Radical Minority and farm both sides of conflict. Instead of retaliate or regular war declaring this acting is vulturing. In my eyes a vulture is a trash without honour. You formed vulture alliance with vulture concept of playing and gather similar players.

I have no objections about your acting in Nemesis - mH war - it was regular conflict no matter most of your job there was forum posting neither your recent retaliation against mH members farming. Yes, we are at war and some our member farms players outside war. Their retaliation can lead to mass them or alliance war. And nobody should call them vultures for that.

I know Brythalious for long time as well as few other EoB members and know them as fair players who fought us with great effort in past and dealing resonable and polite with any issue we met in past. I was really surprised how you can be part of that group so I asked Bryth If he know who are you. What leads to you made this topic :P.

Yes yes, you are probably native english speaker instead of me. It is easy for you twisting words I use against me again :P. Fairness of a man is not based on "forum admin status" neither by number of posts under his name. Or honey words he can put on forum. It is based on his actions. Any you already show your loyalty to your alliances before, your taste for fair play game by forming Radical Minority and your objectivity as forum moderator in past as well. You can make or seek another "proofs" about your flawless character, but those who have memory already knows and understands.

No matter. Fight using "game weapons", if you can. In TRM you targetted anyone focusing at cheap loot from war parties, in my eyes it is a real arrogance from you to ask fair 1:1 against anyone now.

It is arrogance to ask for a fair 1v1, As every the only time i faught you, IE the Mayhem Nemesis war, You got trashed.

:lol:

Your feign of lack of english speaking as being the reason to your lies is a pathetic excuse, Anyone with an ounce of comman sense notices this. If i was so bad, why therefor do most if not all fuall but you, Consider me a good friend or a great player?

You have already accepted the vendetta, Is you now wish to decline it, that is fine.

But surely if you are OH so honourable, and oh so holy, you will win, Yes?

The righteous shall prevail?

I do wish you didnt have to lie and manipulate to try and get at me, I am here, NOW, my account vs yours, Mano on Mano. It doesnt get much more easier for you does it?

Grow a spine, Your starting to look pitiful with your lies and propaganda which have been proved FALSE. You are a proven lier and my Light will forever outshine your darkness Xeen. Now you can keep up with your untruths, Manipulatations and lies, Or you can fight me.

:D
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

MaYheM shall come up with an unanimous decision what to do about this.

My personal thoughts : I believe sooner or later WoB, after Nemesis and RM will be yet again an alliance that will suffer under your stuborness Buck.

And as things are turning out, it will be rather sooner then later...
Meh...
buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

Rodwolf wrote:MaYheM shall come up with an unanimous decision what to do about this.

My personal thoughts : I believe sooner or later WoB, after Nemesis and RM will be yet again an alliance that will suffer under your stuborness Buck.

And as things are turning out, it will be rather sooner then later...

Translated meaning, We are going to support our proven lier, as we fear he would get his ass handed to him in a 1v1.

Its nothing to do with my stubborness, You should control your members tongues, They are big enough to Bad mouth people, then they should be big enough to back it up.

WoB welcomes any feedback, we are ready for all things and cherish the opportunitys that await in this plentiful land of stargatewars.

However dont try and fiegn this is my doing, yall were farming WoB for a while, and apparently they didnt take kindly too it. :-)
Last edited by buck on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
ARC_trooper
Forum Expert

AS OF May 22, 2008 "

I just cant resist, but isnt it impossible to change the dates in a topic?!

So Mh will react to the 1vs1? Then it wont be a 1vs1 right? :p
You guys are funny.

Like i said, i think its really easy to "solve" this. Stay OUT of our logs and we will stay OUT of yours. Hitting us while we cant hit you is a 'no going there' from my part.

buck
The Main Event

Honours and Awards

ARC_trooper wrote:

AS OF May 22, 2008 "

I just cant resist, but isnt it impossible to change the dates in a topic?!

So Mh will react to the 1vs1? Then it wont be a 1vs1 right? :p
You guys are funny

It is for an admin at my level yes, Bazy who had database access could theoretically, But you'd have to ask him, As im still not sure it would be possible for anyone but jason on this forum.

And yes, they fear there player would be outclassed in singles combat. So they make there excuses to bring in Orpheus and Rodwolf, a couple of proper players. ;)
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
2010-

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Code:
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

buck wrote: Translated meaning, We are going to support our proven lier, as we fear he would get his ass handed to him in a 1v1.

As stated in my first post, nice attempt with this convenient timing of this vendetta to use this kind of thing as propaganda against MaYHeM when a war with WoB is much likely.

But for everyone with a bit of brains: too obvious...

ARC_trooper wrote:
Like i said, i think its really easy to "solve" this. Stay OUT of our logs and we will stay OUT of yours. Hitting us while we cant hit you is a 'no going there' from my part.

A common thing people use when they come into talks with us. But at least we still offer you the chance to stand back. We also can just start massing people who show up in our log withouth offering to back off first. Actually Bryth was pleased we at least tried to talk first.
Last edited by Rodwolf on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meh...

Return to “Vendetta corner”