The King Jaffa vs The Big Bad Admins!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: The King Jaffa vs The Big Bad Admins!

yeah thats wat i thought after i started the thread ](*,) #-o

o well rofl to late now, and i kinda already was disrespectful, but i appologize, and so was he so i hope we can move on and have some fun and yeah lol war and kill eachothers accounts :D
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Nothing really lol, it has to do with some of the things you've said and done from wat i've heard, but i can't really tell you because it might get someone in trouble, but i let it go because i didn't KNOW that you said it, then the attacks kept going, so i figured i would do a vendetta lol,

and thanks Tetris for the support jerk! lol i'll remember that XD
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

rofl see there you go being rude XD dribbling and wat not listen it has nothing to do with DDE so leave it alone Ear if you would like to continue the convo bring it up in PM's please, or MSN me i'll be on sometime monday maybe even a bit tomorrow, this is for the war man, and please stop insulting me i'm not doing it to you, okay! OKAY glad we've cleared it up, and you say your friends in DDE like that scares me lol, by the way it doesn't ](*,) but seriously mate if you want to know wat i'm talking about i have to think, and i will let you know tomorrow if you are on if i think i should say something or not lol i know confusing sorry, i'm not the best with wording things lol but the war starts Wendsday wooohooo!!! i'm excited :D
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

A war over hearsay. :-k
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Earendil wrote:
Clarkey wrote:A war over hearsay. :-k

It seems so, and yet I don't know that it is -_-'

I heard that it was. :-k
Image ImageImageImage
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Man is it just me or has the SGW forums turned into a buncha tweens going back and forth like in high school #-o

Is there any adults left that play this game

P.s kill this **Filtered** Roket
Spoiler
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

.... :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044

ok now that im done laughing..............seriously?!?!?!?!?!?!

Matt just show him how to war for like three days maybe it will shut him up, and if not well hey some people just never learn....
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Non-involvement in argument is preferable. Disinhibit reticence and alleviate tension by extraction of dissociate elements.

Vernacular; "Shut the **Filtered** up if you are not a Big Bad Admin, the King Jaffa, a second tier associate party -addressing the BBA or KJ in a supportive or derogatory manner- or a monitor. Arguments between second-tier associate parties are irrelevant and will be warned for as spam."
Benny The G

Go on Roket! kick his but back to admin land! (that is where they live right?)

Go on!

Both have fun, and good luck
The Iron Duke
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Nemesis Novus
ID: 1915260

Ouch your own empire mocking you. Matt would nail your ass to the wall if he thought it worth the effort to bother with you.

:shock: - I agree with something tetris says for once... :smt073
Destroyer of Worlds, Defender of Noobs, Dan Dan the Dustbin Man!
'
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

lol i don't care who agrees lol and i didn't say i would build or not rofl i just said if i want to i will if not i won't lol, yes i'll build for you and yes your much larger and your MS is bigger, but it does not Matter, Ear please i don't want to explain on here infront of people, considering i've already been picked on about how i type, so you have my MSN if you'd like to talk to me i will be on tomorrow :) chat then alright bro! and everyone else well keep your negative comments to yourself this war is between Ear and I! so please don't get involved what has been said and or done is between Ear and i when i speak with him!
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

monitoring
kick his ... rocket :-D
if u see that dual out give a me shout on msn
;)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

any monster ms holla!!!!

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
insaneone
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1906068

have fun RoKeT ;) catch me on msn soon kk
ID: 1906068
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Earendil wrote:lmao, talking about things you don't know I see.

Well, i'm not going to bother with you, so enjoy ;)

1) You're not worth what time i spend ingame
2)SS wants to play and he's actually worth while

He challenged you not SS

Have fun guys.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image

Return to “Vendetta corner”