bebita vs clarkey

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

Re: bebita vs clarkey

i was asked if i accept 1 vs lv
i accepted
if u are good guys and u are not asociated with clarkey we will see and will be a short fun fight
if not ... no mercy
since clarkey care more at his account that his new alliance it really shows what kind of man he is
the point was made by my side
i saw that in his short period in dde and was proven and here
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:since clarkey care more at his account that his new alliance it really shows what kind of man he is

lol care more about my account..... ](*,)
bebita do you read these threads with your eyes closed...... ](*,)

i care more about my real life and career than my account. hence the "quitting".

You obviously care more about e-pride than anything else.
Image ImageImageImage
bebita
Forum Zombie

:-)
u don't care?
get out from vac ;)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote::-)
u don't care?
get out from vac ;)

LOL you really don't read with your eyes open do you.

I care more about my real life and career. if i cared about the game then I would care enough to log back in, but the only way i would come out of vacation mode is if i cared enough for the game, which i don't, so why would i bother logging back in if i don't care for it.
Image ImageImageImage
bebita
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:
u don't care?
get out from vac ;)

I care more about my real life and career. if i cared about the game then I would care enough to log back in, but the only way i would come out of vacation mode is if i cared enough for the game, which i don't, so why would i bother logging back in if i don't care for it.

so why do u spend your time and our time with your stupid remarks?
go in peace and never come back ;)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
u don't care?
get out from vac ;)

so why do u spend your time and our time with your stupid remarks?
go in peace and never come back ;)

lol i was going in peace tonight until i was massed.... then there was the matter of you sticking your butt in.

I only quit the game 3 hours ago, don't worry i'll weed myself off the forums in good time, but seeing as it annoys you.....
Image ImageImageImage
bebita
Forum Zombie

not only me ;)
u have no ideea how manny pm's i got
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Bebs i think most including alot of your allies may question you massing LV.

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

bebita wrote:not only me ;)
u have no ideea how manny pm's i got

and i don't care either. lol i hope you got many pm's.... but you know what.... you need to read them with your eyes open.

Anyway enjoy your time sitting waiting for me to never come back ingame.

Clarkey
~laughing at bebita's e-pride
Image ImageImageImage
bebita
Forum Zombie

my e-pride is gone due the fact clarkey got me :roll:
can a mod close this?
btw what e-pride means?
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:

Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Sure.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”