Coming back... can't remember what I should be building...

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: Coming back... can't remember what I should be building...

moses of romania wrote:
GOLDEN WING wrote:at 1300 i can with 4 bil in strike have 79Q strike

most have 1400 1 of my friends has 1500 so ur def is worthles sunels su have a seriosuly high Realm def lvl of 1300+

also whats ur ascended id? :smt047

bad golden wing takeing adventage of someon comeing back tisk tisk :lol:

a farm is a farm.

also CyberBlade i can take great care of ur DMU :smt047

but seriously just get your Realm def lvl to 1300-1500 and a few bil planets in def and a ton of assasins 2bil + on lvl 1300 assasin or 1400 assasin and ur farm proof and amsser Proof
but that won't leave much room for income :(

ao lose lose situation.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
cyberblade
Forum Regular
Alliance: Pi Allegiance

Ok... lots of work to do. *sigh*

Thanks for the help. Fleets to 600k, charisma to 850, then physical stats to 1400 as short term goals (next couple months that is).
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

cyberblade wrote:Well, the first while no doubt... but 10 hours, 80 tril a turn, that's 1.6 quad? What defense do you need to protect that eventually? What are current top attack ratings?

100 quad defense from me at least.. I only build to 80q strike when I farm.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
cyberblade
Forum Regular

Kikaz wrote:
cyberblade wrote:Well, the first while no doubt... but 10 hours, 80 tril a turn, that's 1.6 quad? What defense do you need to protect that eventually? What are current top attack ratings?

Hey Kikaz :D

Hows AB doing nowadays?
Whatever happened to AR anyways?

Didn't I teach you how to farm ascended? :-D
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

cyberblade wrote:
Kikaz wrote:

Hows AB doing nowadays?

Hey.

It died in the server war, then was resurrected recently, other than that I really have no idea, I left them to create my own alliance which was in the top 10 for several weeks with 10 members before going into a 6 month war with Nemesis Empire, ending in a draw after that I got busy with real life and it died pretty much, so I turned over leadership and left it. Currently I'm a lone wolf with an application to Alpha pending.

I think we taught the rest of AR to farm ascended unless you taught me 3 and a half years ago. 8-[
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
cyberblade
Forum Regular

Kikaz wrote:
cyberblade wrote:
Kikaz wrote:

Hows AB doing nowadays?

Hey.

It died in the server war, then was resurrected recently, other than that I really have no idea, I left them to create my own alliance which was in the top 10 for several weeks with 10 members before going into a 6 month war with Nemesis Empire, ending in a draw after that I got busy with real life and it died pretty much, so I turned over leadership and left it. Currently I'm a lone wolf with an application to Alpha pending.

I think we taught the rest of AR to farm ascended unless you taught me 3 and a half years ago. 8-[

The server war... ahh. I left before that started. Too bad.

Yeah, I remember doing some farming with you... Not too much though, and most of AR didn't because they didn't like being massed on main.

I need to farm again now, 2.9% growth rate sucks :(

GL with Alpha.
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.

in my opinion, it is silly to build any feasible stats in ascended...it is too easy to lose everything you have built

here's an epic example : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=154472&start=15

also it helps to have lower rank, because you gain more turns (i think above 3000 in rank lets you gain 17 turns per turn...)

another thing i would say is income is absolutely useless in ascended and you can easily get your income back in less than 10 hits...that's less than 150 turns

yeah first get all your defense energy stats to 700 so that it becomes pretty hard to descend you...not sure if it's impossible though

and then get your charisma and fleets up...
and then focus on what you like to do on ascended...
blow up things and have great stats and have good rank... work all your physical levels to 1400-1500
descend people...get your ToC at least to 500 million

it should take no more than a week to get your CER and your defense levels to 700 even without a good farm list

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler
cyberblade
Forum Regular

17 turns per turn? That's gone way up... Just dropped all weapons and covert, I'll see where I fall to and how many turns I get.

But yeah, I was remembering and thinking I should focus on offensive stats over defensive in any case.

Problem being I'm sure there are still some lists out there that match my ascended ID to my main...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

You could always drop your income by untraining planets...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

Now Now RoKet where is the fun in that :razz:
Spoiler
cyberblade
Forum Regular

RoKeT wrote:You could always drop your income by untraining planets...

Or training 10 billion of them into a strike force?

Later this weekend, when I'm full on turns :-D
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

cyberblade wrote:

I'd think 10bil strike planets would be very appealing to some people out there, I wouldn't advise it

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
cyberblade
Forum Regular

Dmonix wrote:
cyberblade wrote:

I'd think 10bil strike planets would be very appealing to some people out there, I wouldn't advise it

Well, given my lower stats (Attack at 1200) the issue is that it will take about 10 billion to reach the attack levels I need... another 10 billion in covert so I can see to farm, and blow my turns... Also, I'd start growing faster than 2.9%. lol

Yeah, I know I'd lose my attack planets in retaliation... That never did stop me before. Or the guy I learned from... fremen. Is he still around?
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.

cyberblade wrote:
Well, given my lower stats (Attack at 1200) the issue is that it will take about 10 billion to reach the attack levels I need... another 10 billion in covert so I can see to farm, and blow my turns... Also, I'd start growing faster than 2.9%. lol

Yeah, I know I'd lose my attack planets in retaliation... That never did stop me before. Or the guy I learned from... fremen. Is he still around?

haven't seen him in about 4 months...
anyways i'd recommend not having 10 bil in strike planets...you're not gonna get much out of farming people that have big defenses...those guys tend to mass you back anyways
and 1200 is definitely not good enough if you're planning to play ascended serious
more like 1300 + so you can have less stuff trained in strike
also selling weapons before you log off is a good way to lower your rank

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler
cyberblade
Forum Regular

jabujabu wrote:
cyberblade wrote:

haven't seen him in about 4 months...
anyways i'd recommend not having 10 bil in strike planets...you're not gonna get much out of farming people that have big defenses...those guys tend to mass you back anyways
and 1200 is definitely not good enough if you're planning to play ascended serious
more like 1300 + so you can have less stuff trained in strike
also selling weapons before you log off is a good way to lower your rank

Yeah... when I left 1200 was great =P

Too bad he's not around anymore, he was a ton of fun.

And yeah, getting attack to 1400 or so is probably my top priority for now, then assassin.

I'd always expect to lose all weapons, trained units and such after any ascended farming run. Probably better to start small though, with only a few bil.

Return to “Ascended General”