CorvetteJunky VS Profit of war On assended

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: CorvetteJunky VS Profit of war On assended

Maybe ill just mass not only you but your allaince...actually ill do one better ill mass your empire...why you say...you mess with one of us..you mess with us all :twisted:

Some say im not nice for doing so..my responce to this :smt097

Harch
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
solmyr
Forum Elite
Alliance: Faded Empire
Race: Masstastic
ID: 94442
Alternate name(s): Thurisaz, Dance Commander

goooooo corvette :)
TRADED WITH ME??? Lemme Know how it went!!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=154179
8 Multi's reported and banned
harchester
Forum History

i guess this can be locked since he went Vac mode :lol:
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person
ID: 0

corvettejunky wrote:lol you massed what on main 1 trill deff lol. but you noticed i didnt set nox nor did i go on ppt. so think what you want. as i posted before i will be in and out for next 2 or 3 weeks do to r/l. but no chance of you deassending me so i am not worred.

goldwing dont think i didnt forget you running your mouth in the other thread or vulturing after the mayhem top 140. only becuse you couldn't when i was full power. and i have yet to fully rebuild so 1 trill deff was nothing as i had no ententions of involving my main do to vacation in 4 hours. just fyi...

pow trust me if i was full power i would hit your main but thats along way off as i put in the mayhem top 140 thread i just dont have time to play main.

The logic boggles the mind.

My mind, She is boggled.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
~Prophet of War~
Fledgling Forumer

Well with this on Ascended

[spoiler]It is frowned upon in the cafe of eternity to squash those so far beneath you...
It is also frowned upon to engage in a battle with those clearly superior to you- suicide holds no honor where eyes are always open.
You rethink your actions of attacking those so clearly out of your power levels, since it will only bring scorn from the ranks of the ascended. In general, you can engage realms in between 5x your size, and 1/5th your size[/spoiler]

And this on main

[spoiler]CorvetteJunky

[ Eternal Knights ]
Ancient God of the TOLAH
{On The Cusp of A Black Hole...}
{Temporarily on the Protected Planets Treaty...}[/spoiler]

I guess i kinda gotta wait for you to play somewhere don't I lol!

PoW
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

Tek wrote:
corvettejunky wrote:lol you massed what on main 1 trill deff lol. but you noticed i didnt set nox nor did i go on ppt. so think what you want. as i posted before i will be in and out for next 2 or 3 weeks do to r/l. but no chance of you deassending me so i am not worred.

goldwing dont think i didnt forget you running your mouth in the other thread or vulturing after the mayhem top 140. only becuse you couldn't when i was full power. and i have yet to fully rebuild so 1 trill deff was nothing as i had no ententions of involving my main do to vacation in 4 hours. just fyi...

pow trust me if i was full power i would hit your main but thats along way off as i put in the mayhem top 140 thread i just dont have time to play main.

The logic boggles the mind.

My mind, She is boggled.

hehe

POW this will be a waste of time lol for you this little noob lol

and wait can only fight u on Ascended what a waste of an account.

and Valturing means :if you ar ein a war (allaince war,1 vs 1) and someone hits you(masses you) thats valturing.

mayhem only did single massings on top 140 so it wasn't actually a war and i owned ur left overs/

maby we can final get rid of our bad blood and have a vandetta mr Junkey if your man enough so fight me :) (after ur done with POW :P

and no complaining aobut your acc not being at full power because thats total BS i just ascended so i dnt have covert/anti lvlv's MS tech's nothing so even match :P

Pow try to have fun on ur 5 attacks on ascended XD it seems he has lost a few planets.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

i just stumbled upon this

if the guy calls out a vendetta then respect it. keeping it to one realm doesnt work though.

ive come accross corvette as well wont go into detail but pow i respect ya so keep this you and him. theres no need to invovle the allaince if its a personal grudge. the temptation wehn there isnt anything there to mass is hard to resist i know :-D

golden wing butt out will ya [-X do your own thing somewhere else

ignore me i wasnt here :-"
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
corvettejunky
Forum Grunt

as i said before i am limited on time in main and the challange was maid on assended. as for the threat lol. its a vendeta pow started it whan he solo massed a few of us for no reason.

goldwing it was vultureing when you knew full well i was just massed by mayhem. and you could only topuch me with a newly bought acct so watch the mouth running. your the one that went running your mouth not me.

when i have the time to rebuild i will. and golden wing you did nothing more then kill a feww unarmed deffenders so i wouldnt go getting a big head over it. you will be the first to know when i have the time golden wing. this time i wount be so forgiveing and hopefully you wont go running your mouth to get players to help you this time lol.
~Prophet of War~
Fledgling Forumer

Well I haven't asked for help and requested that others be left alone as far as I'm concerned I can deal with this all by myself :D Although it would be funner if he was off vac and big enough for me to play with on ascended but I guess I can wait :D

PoW
corvettejunky
Forum Grunt

well i am greatfull. as for main lol there was a reason i made this thread for assended and i maid it clear. but no worries. if your on my acct that means your off theres. as for assended lol never really played on there other then i few hits here and there to build my cache up. but this will keep me from getting bored on assended.
harchester
Forum History

[-(
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

corvette i never bought this acc i used my brain and skipped 12 ascention lvl's in a week lol.

and and from our past i have every right to be mad at u stil and i will get you sometime lol this started between us with 1 planet it will end with u being planet stripped case closed :)

anyways corvette what are your personals ?

so we can actually see if u can be descended lol alse this thing will last forever between Pow and u lol.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
corvettejunky
Forum Grunt

thats right goldy you took my planet. i tryed being nice and gave you a notice that i would retake in in 48 hours ( more then fair )

but after all you wnet crying to friends and i hardly lost anything. i even let it go at that. then you started running your mouth on forums( and you called me the noob) and yet here i am still here and still have planets. i am not a ag for nothing i simply have not had the time to dedicate to my acct lately. but then again i still have the same acct and i wont need to change accts frankly your kust not worth it. but as long as it takes.

harchester

as for the other threat on massing alliance members. i do belive it was POW that deasided to mass a few of us for no reason so before you run off half cocked ( thinks you already did ) he started this hense this thread.

goldwing

nope he cant deassend me. nor can i him. but that wont stop me from trying everyday. and goldy you have attacked me from 3 different id's. each time after i was already attacked. 1 acct in perg. 2 here in main. each had a different id # and each came with a message from you. lol
corvettejunky
Forum Grunt

the vendetta is over. nothing more to follow. the thread can now be locked.
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

aw the ass beating is over already?
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????