Black Caesar of Pantie's Island vs d347h

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Re: Black Caesar of Pantie's Island vs d347h

Colos wrote:
caesar2 wrote:set 2 days PPT

#-o

Go Đ, wipe him out!

Colos

An agreement was made between Death and me. Online fight, we both know date. The rest is not important for comunity for now. But Colos, if you want we can make an agreement as well :)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Last 2 weeks i spent more time talking with d347h than with anyone else. To find the right time for online fight was hard, but finaly, few minutes ago, we finished it.

As it was agreed, who has 0 def as first, loose the fight. No nox, 600b defence.

I must admit, d347h showed a lot of skill, and massed my defence before i even started to attack :)

Thanks for the fight d347h.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
d347h
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ex Dominium of Bicska
Race: CylonBácsi
ID: 1913692

We stalled a bit long, indeed, but it was worth it.
It was nice to get to know you, Black Caesar. :)

Thanks for the fight, and you can find me for a chat anytime, especially if its about organizing dates/vendettas.. :-D
[ Retired as of 2012. 01. 29. ]
Brother Cavil wrote:I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays! I want to hear X-rays! And I want to - I want to smell dark matter! Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly because I have to - I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language! But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws! And feel the wind of a supernova flowing over me! I'm a machine! And I can know much more! I can experience so much more. But I'm trapped in this absurd body! And why?

Return to “Vendetta corner”