Brynes v Tekki

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Feri
Forum Regular
ID: 1920808

Re: Brynes v Tekki

Byrnes wrote:Me build stats hahahahahahahahahha

Basically i PPT and farm occasionally maybe youll see me in your logs maybe not like ra said dont hold your breath though and spell my name right

yeah might upset your anxiety.. god only knows what will happen then
might have to make a thread begging people not to attack you at all ever again
I eat your spies
Spoiler

RSE says (11:22 PM)
no no.. you need to see it bigger
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

ive never LOL'd at a thread so much,

Tekkie i thought you want to do things with me and slayer [-(

Slayer its me and you big daddy 8)

Good luck Tekki lots and lots of love harch your numba 1 Pet Pet :smt047

have fun byrnes

Harch - Tekkies lover
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
dresnov
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Lonewolf
Race: system lord
ID: 47909

Not my place or business but ill build you a def and MS to mass Tekki instead of Byrnes.(as he has said no)
I know it will make you feel better.
Just let me know were and when and how big. :-D
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

dresnov wrote:Not my place or business but ill build you a def and MS to mass Tekki instead of Byrnes.(as he has said no)
I know it will make you feel better.
Just let me know were and when and how big. :-D

lol!
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

While that's exceedingly kind of you Dresnov, I'm prepared to drop my MS for Byrnes in an effort to make this fair, and you aren't the one saying that OE are good farms. It's not like I want trillions worth of stats - just match my current defense stat.

I guess though that Byrnes is afraid of his farms. Understandable I guess since I've yet to see him in any OE logs. So Byrnes, are we regulating you to the somewhat noisy obscurity of forum wannabe or can your account actually cash those cheques your forum persona writes?

Harchie - why can't I do both?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
dresnov
Forum Intermediate

Tekki wrote:While that's exceedingly kind of you Dresnov, I'm prepared to drop my MS for Byrnes in an effort to make this fair, and you aren't the one saying that OE are good farms. It's not like I want trillions worth of stats - just match my current defense stat.

I guess though that Byrnes is afraid of his farms. Understandable I guess since I've yet to see him in any OE logs. So Byrnes, are we regulating you to the somewhat noisy obscurity of forum wannabe or can your account actually cash those cheques your forum persona writes?

Well i offerd.
Byrnes is probably not gonna build you anything...for his own reasons.
Just so you know.
Cya around Tekki.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Tekki wrote:

because you wont let me and slayer join your venture [-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

How can he win when Tekki has big long shiny black whips ready to crack at his back. :shock:
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
MaxSterling
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
ID: 83707
Alternate name(s): Naq Daddy, The guy that just stole your naq.

pug theblackrobe wrote:i know you like to farm but every now and then man up, build up and go toe to toe :oops:

It's hard for someone to man up when he's still wearing his Huggies Pull Ups.
Spoiler
dresnov
Forum Intermediate

MaxSterling wrote:
pug theblackrobe wrote:i know you like to farm but every now and then man up, build up and go toe to toe :oops:

Someone make a joke? :shock:
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

MaxSterling wrote:

That is good. :)
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

MaxSterling wrote:

Wow way to make your self look like a idiot.

And Tekki i was gonna surprise you with a def when i came off ppt obviously its not a surprise now it wont be big but it will be something.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

MaxSterling wrote:

:smt046
Death is the Road to Awe

Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Byrnes wrote:
MaxSterling wrote:

Wow way to make your self look like a idiot.

And Tekki i was gonna surprise you with a def when i came off ppt obviously its not a surprise now it wont be big but it will be something.

Im sure you will. So, are we expecting a 1bil defense?

:P

Why do you have to Break balls tetris you know im good for na nice 3 bill def :lol:

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

I claim that OE are good farms. so now tekki, would u drop that ms for me ? or send it out, i send it out and lets see ? :lol:

Have fun both, and GO Byrnes! :lol:

Return to “Vendetta corner”