I, Big Shot Ra, challange Byrnes!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: I, Big Shot Ra, challange Byrnes!

:D what i do ? :D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Go Big Shot.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Ill talk to you on msn bro i might be interested :)

Scott_micheal_byrnes@yahoo.com
Byrnes-GE@live.com

Ok i just checked my acc after i kicked my cousin off the comp and i have 2k turns i just trained a bunch more supers i have about 1 mill or so untrainables and about 140 bill repair naq if you want to fight me ill just have to wait my ppt out a little longer for the turn resources and just saying i wont be able to match your stats due to haveing such little resources but im up for it no nox

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Ra, I've been here, tried this with Byrnes, he doesn't do anything.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Tekki wrote:Ra, I've been here, tried this with Byrnes, he doesn't do anything.

Third time might have been the charm. I think Brynes and I worked out a small dual for sometime this week, I'll have to confirm it though. The conversation was short and he didn't even say goodbye. :smt009
Death is the Road to Awe

~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

harchester wrote:
Guild wrote:erm............. the triangle one :D

not even a nap is saving you ;)

Be nice Harch.. Seeing you in our logs means also fun for me ;)
Spoiler
Past sigs

Byrnes
Forum Addict

Ra wrote:

Third time might have been the charm. I think Brynes and I worked out a small dual for sometime this week, I'll have to confirm it though. The conversation was short and he didn't even say goodbye. :smt009

I was hoping for tonight bro and you logged off bro

ƒemme ƒatale wrote:lol for the one most picked for being a noob, Byrnes does get a lot of attention.

Well Tekki tried, Slayer tried.. so maybe 3rd time lucky and Byrnes will finally come to the party.

Have fun guys :)

slayer-Bloody Idiot
Tekki-I dont beat women

And its already settled we are having it

~LordRse~ wrote:Lol Ra, hope he build something for you! :D

Dont worry youll get yours next buttercup

InR wrote:why dont u sh.. up femme? nobody cares about retirded ups retired spammer. ups u still spam, but retired player :smt078 [-X

have fun Brynes :smt047

LordBaal wrote:Go Byrnes! Cut his freaking internet head off!!

Hahah thanks guys :)
Last edited by Byrnes on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

*sighs* Byrnes again? Go Ra

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

harchester wrote:
Guild wrote:go RA

harch the forum loud guy .......... :D

which allaince u in ??

Trolling again with no stats I see.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Ra wrote:

I was hoping for tonight bro and you logged off bro

ƒemme ƒatale wrote:lol for the one most picked for being a noob, Byrnes does get a lot of attention.

Well Tekki tried, Slayer tried.. so maybe 3rd time lucky and Byrnes will finally come to the party.

Have fun guys :)

slayer-Bloody Idiot
Tekki-I dont beat women

And its already settled we are having it

~LordRse~ wrote:Lol Ra, hope he build something for you! :D

Dont worry youll get yours next buttercup

InR wrote:why dont u sh.. up femme? nobody cares about retirded ups retired spammer. ups u still spam, but retired player :smt078 [-X

have fun Brynes :smt047

LordBaal wrote:Go Byrnes! Cut his freaking internet head off!!

Hahah thanks guys :)

Jedi~Tank wrote:
harchester wrote:
Guild wrote:go RA

harch the forum loud guy .......... :D

which allaince u in ??

Trolling again with no stats I see.

Harch is welcome you arent so STHU and GTHO

Image Image
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

You.. You called me buttercup :oops:

:-D
Spoiler
Past sigs

[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite
Alliance: Ascended.Gen~
Race: ~Replicator
ID: 40009

an idiot?
im shocked.

mayb thats why i vs non stat accounts coz im a idiot and waste at's.
but wars expensive and has to be done.
dw if i see anything it'll be crushed
Spoiler
Spoiler
Song to My Carerr starting 2011 :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgfapFr3-s
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Im ready when you are bro.I would like everyone not to mass me during this so everything can be for Ra.

Image Image
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

good luck to both sides, have fun
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
Byrnes
Forum Addict

Dark Hero wrote:good luck to both sides, have fun

Thanks buddy.

Image Image

Return to “Vendetta corner”