I call out Jippa

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Re: I call out Jippa

have fun nitro give him hell mate
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Nitro S
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Tetrismonkey wrote:Ugh, what has the newest member of LL gotten himself into!!

Have fun man, let me know if ya want anything.

*considers selling off army and Lifering to get to perg*

:P

I didn`t do anything...hammer took out his sledgehammer hiden under his pillow :razz:

meh....might as well make the most out of it....can`t wait for monday for fresh AT :-D

I do hope Jippa masses me, I need a lower rank to have more raid targets and I don`t wanna sell up the def...would be a waste :lol:

nitro
Spoiler
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
~crypt0n
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: TAF

Nitro S wrote:
crypt0n is galactic wrote:GO Nitro! :twisted:
Give 'em hell!

Btw friend of mine had a similar problem. It seems lke they're hiding behind FUALL members. #-o

they don`t need to hide behind Fuall, perg takes care of it for them ;)
no big boomers gonna get in to threaten them so the big boomers inside live lke kings :razz:

Nitro

Yea, but they wont be go out of perg to fight you in normal. They just will call FUALL members for it. ](*,)
Jorgensen
Forum Regular
Alliance: DDE
Race: Draeden / Love Demon

Jippa is a friend of mine, and he is a good guy.
The reason you wanna fight jippa is coz he is inactive for days when he is working and taking care of his kids.
He plays GW coz a few friends does so.

And for Hammer, he is my brother, big in his mouth perhaps but he is helping a friend. and so does the rest of Maelstrom aswell.

I hope you both have fun but i don't think jippa has a forum account so don't expect responses here.

Cheers

Spoiler
With 16,324,769,805,579 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1937494 of underdog's Covert Agents!
Spoiler
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 5993156 5722/5750 sabbed in one go
Nitro S
Forum Irregular

Jorgensen wrote:Jippa is a friend of mine, and he is a good guy.
The reason you wanna fight jippa is coz he is inactive for days when he is working and taking care of his kids.

And for Hammer, he is my brother, big in his mouth perhaps but he is helping a friend. and so does the rest of Maelstrom aswell.

I hope you both have fun but i don't think jippa has a forum account so don't expect responses here.

Cheers

All of us have a life outside the game including me....

My reasons to fight Jippa have nothing to do with his RL issues or that he is less active than others...
I simply don`t like when people can`t stand up for themselves and instead call out their friends to do the dirty job for them ;)

I wasn`t the first to fire the shot, I simply took my planet back, end of discussion and although I admire hammer`s willingness to help out a friend, you won`t get anywhere with empty threats and mini massings...
at least not in my case ;)

And I`m sorry but taking the advantage of perg to smash the little players isn`t going to get you any respect at all
My bro is in Dxm, what do you think the outcome will be when I make him my CO??? I highly doubt Fuall will go running massing a fellow member`s officer :-"

I`m not sure what were hammer`s expectations in this case but they are nowhere near what he wished for...
I`m not going to join my bro for protection, I will go under him to prove you wrong....

I am no newbie and I still got friends around here.

You wanna sort this out??? then ask hammer to contact me to find a reasonable solution, otherwise I`m gonna be more than a pain in Jippa`s backside

with regards

Nitro
Spoiler
Jorgensen
Forum Regular

Nitro S wrote:
Jorgensen wrote:Jippa is a friend of mine, and he is a good guy.

Cheers

All of us have a life outside the game including me....

My reasons to fight Jippa have nothing to do with his RL issues or that he is less active than others...
I simply don`t like when people can`t stand up for themselves and instead call out their friends to do the dirty job for them ;)

I wasn`t the first to fire the shot, I simply took my planet back, end of discussion and although I admire hammer`s willingness to help out a friend, you won`t get anywhere with empty threats and mini massings...
at least not in my case ;)

And I`m sorry but taking the advantage of perg to smash the little players isn`t going to get you any respect at all
My bro is in Dxm, what do you think the outcome will be when I make him my CO??? I highly doubt Fuall will go running massing a fellow member`s officer :-"

I`m not sure what were hammer`s expectations in this case but they are nowhere near what he wished for...
I`m not going to join my bro for protection, I will go under him to prove you wrong....

I am no newbie and I still got friends around here.

You wanna sort this out??? then ask hammer to contact me to find a reasonable solution, otherwise I`m gonna be more than a pain in Jippa`s backside

with regards

Nitro

You have me misstaken.
I will not interfere in this matter, i am no longer Maelstrom and they can take care of themself more than fine.
What i understood is that YOU took a planet of jippa and HE took it back or another from you.
But i could be misstaken.
I hope you have fun tho

Spoiler
With 16,324,769,805,579 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 1937494 of underdog's Covert Agents!
Spoiler
Atomos
Forum Regular
ID: 1917453

Have fun both, if you can that is. I dont see how a 1v1 war is even possible in perg...

From the looks of it, perg was created to help less active members improve in their own time but has seriously backfired... I look forward to the day perg is no more :)

Ascension complete :)
Nitro S
Forum Irregular

If I counted right, except Jippa there were 7 other people massing my 150 bill defense :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although one has got to wonder why they came to help out their friend Jippa... Ohhh, that`s right, maybe it`s because they were the only ones whos attacks weren`t defended :razz: ...all 7 others that insited have been successfull....congratz to all involved ;)

I mean if there was a prize for the biggest offensive ever made on a single player, this would be it :lol: :lol: :lol:

With all do respect I am a bit dissapointed though, 8 people (9 with hammer of sweden) needed to mass a 150 bill defense :roll:

You guys are no interest to me at all....Jippa is the only one I`m interested in

cheers for the wasted turns

EDIT: parts of message sent from Jippa

"I have read what you have written on the forum, but i will not answer and make this in to a public spectra."

fair enough

"I have sent you a message asking you to back of and Hammer sent you a msg politely asking you to back of"

yup I saw how polite hammer can be, you gotta respect an MS with a 900 bill attack running through your acount, nice MS btw ;)

"I have friends in Maelstrom whom are willing to mass you and this is isn\'t what you were hoping for i guess."

Yup, I sure noticed all 8 of them showing up in my logs...
Well I didn`t wish for getting massed but did wish for a reason to pay your acount a nice long visit, your friends gave me one, thx ;)

that would be all onmy part I guess
let`s have a nice war full of fun, I know I will, that`s why I came back to the game :razz:

with regards

Nitro
Last edited by Nitro S on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

lol thats rather pathetic...
Sylus
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Love Demon
ID: 1915552

Well not many other Maelstrom members read the main forum other than Wasm, so I thought I'd better post.

Hammer made a post on our forum saying Jippa (long time friend of Maelstrom, and Jorgs, Hi Jorgs btw) had 2 planets stolen, and had been massed by this guy.

Hammer then requested Maelstrom help in the matter.

I read this, and then proceeded to play Prototype until 3am.

Reading all of this had no idea it was as big a deal.

Nitro, I have no problem with you personally, and you wont see me in your logs unless I'm farming. You had that many members on you in perg because that's how perg works. It takes 6+ members to break weapons in perg. So don't think you got special attention, Hammer just wanted your weaps broken I guess. /shrug

For the record, we don't have FUALL friends, we have a lot of enemies, the whole of norm just to name a few.

Lovable Edit: Due to the overwhelming amount of love I've received about this, I'm happy to say that I'm friends with Tekki, Jorgs, and Guild. :)

But I have to make one thing perfectly clear, if I was in perg, and I was told not to touch someone again or I would be massed by Maelstrom...I probably wouldn't have touched that person again. But I guess you did.

I also woke up to find Jippa my officer (I hate waking up with officers), if Jippa has made it perfectly clear he doesn't want to fight you, why do you persist? That's my only real question.

Edit: Yeah so I checked the logs just to confirm, and you have stolen two planets, and Jippa has taken one back and pretty much massed himself on your defences.
Last edited by Sylus on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Nitro S wrote:With all do respect I am a bit dissapointed though, 8 people (9 with hammer of sweden) needed to mass a 150 bill defense :roll:
But in perg 1 person alone can't destroy a 150b defence if the defender is active enough.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

If the defender is 'active enough', that defence doesn't fall at all.

Regardless. Nitro, pick your fights, and follow them through to whatever end. ;) But where it is prudent to leave them be, leave them be.
Jorgensen
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:If the defender is 'active enough', that defence doesn't fall at all.

Regardless. Nitro, pick your fights, and follow them through to whatever end. ;) But where it is prudent to leave them be, leave them be.

Well said, well said indeed

Spoiler
Spoiler
Nitro S
Forum Irregular

I cut out the parts I find worth replying, thx in advance for understanding ;)

Hammer made a post on our forum saying Jippa had been massed by this guy.

And by the massing I assume you refer to the 45 bill defence which is still standing :-s
I dare you to show me the logs where I actually massed that defence :-$
Calling out friends to a dirty job for you is bad enough but lying...???? I see you took it to a whole new level :roll:

Reading all of this had no idea it was as big a deal.

The big deal is that I had hit Jippa first time when I started playing this game, I was warned back then...fair enough
After I ascended all my "enemies" so to speak, well to be fair people I find worthy to farm were deleted and so by a mistake I accidentally added Jippa there again...
And what did I receive this time???....out of the blue hammer`s MS appeared in my logs....you guys are worse than the "1 hit policy" alliances...congratz on that achievement ;)

You know, not everyone in the game is a complete *** and if you would politely pm me I would be more than glad to sort it out and even declare peace, just because I`m a nice guy and know how hard is it for a smaller player to get up since I started again from scratch too...

You brought this upon yourselves thinking I was just another random noob who would get scared.....you were wrong btw ;)

It`s not my business that you are the ones that "shoot first and then ask questions" players....
And what concerns me, I would like to thank you for adjusting my rank for more raid targets ;)
Second of all due to the ongoing weather problems in my country I had problem with internet connection and that is why I didn`t take any action at all....now

Nitro, I have no problem with you personally, and you wont see me in your logs unless I'm farming. You had that many members on you in perg because that's how perg works. It takes 6+ members to break weapons in perg. So don't think you got special attention, Hammer just wanted your weaps broken I guess. /shrug

you want to tell me that with over 1 trill strike with 1AT attacks it is impossible to break a 150 bill defence??? :shock:
I find that hard to believe....I just spoke with my bro and his 1.1 trill def was massed with 300 x 1AT attacks....that`s 300 AT for 1,1 trill def....you wanna tell me that perg defences are by some miracle xxx times stronger than in normal plain???
the reason that many showed up in my logs is to make it cheap for all of them.
I have nothing against you but those are simple the facts :roll:

For the record, we don't have FUALL friends, we have a lot of enemies
so I can assume that was another lie what hammer said about your "many friends in Fuall" coming to mass me...is it??? keeps getting better and better :?

But I have to make one thing perfectly clear, if I was in perg, and I was told not to touch someone again or I would be massed by Maelstrom...I probably wouldn't have touched that person again. But I guess you did.

yeah well if everyone in main plain was to go according to your theory, Fuall members would be the kings of kings and teh rest fo us who would be too scared to stand up to them would be probably gone from the game ;)

Jippa has made it perfectly clear he doesn't want to fight you, why do you persist? That's my only real question.

have you not read the edited post where I posted the parts of the message I received from him??? I won`t be posting it again, he has made it very clear that he alone has no intention of fighting me but it is also clear to me that he will ask maelstrom to insist....period

Yeah so I checked the logs just to confirm, and you have stolen two planets, and Jippa has taken one back and pretty much massed himself on your defences.

Yes I have taken the planets and it seems he was unable to take them back himself so he called maelstrom...
I wonder how many I have atm...still haven`t logged in yet

The point is I wanted to settle this between us two and Jippa insisted to bring in Maelstrom....
There is no reason to assume Maelstrom is going to stop and so I don`t see any reason to end this at all, that would be like admitting you are right [-X

The only reason why maelstrom are where they are is because they have no enemies that could challenge them in perg and that`s why they choose to remain there because they very well know they wouldn`t survive in main plain with the constant fear of losing their precious ones and zeros on their screen...
"Don`t go living in the jungle if you can`t survive in it".....that suits maelstrom the best as any other "top" perg alliance

I wish you all a nice evening

with regards

Nitro
Spoiler
Nitro S
Forum Irregular

Clarkey wrote:
Nitro S wrote:With all do respect I am a bit dissapointed though, 8 people (9 with hammer of sweden) needed to mass a 150 bill defense :roll:
But in perg 1 person alone can't destroy a 150b defence if the defender is active enough.

sorry for double post, I forgot to include this ;)

I don`t sit 24/7 behind my laptop....massing such a defense should take half an hour tops and that`s already too much..... ;)

Nitro
Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”