You was there? I was!

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: You was there? I was!

Rofl, tough guy eh :smt047 I'll do what I can but again this account is absolutely nothing lol this is just until I get payed and get my newest baby If I can lol, so I don't know how much your going to get from this XD lol but I shall try to keep up with my total of 1mill uu's rofl and no naq and 10bill a turn HAHAHHAHA but I will have fun and i'm not worried lol, Me thinks C2 has a crush on me :( and this all started because I was playing and added you to war, well silly billy you already got vendettas against all those that set you to war i'm honored I get a special place XD
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Teal'C wrote:Rofl, tough guy eh :smt047 I'll do what I can but again this account is absolutely nothing lol this is just until I get payed and get my newest baby If I can lol, so I don't know how much your going to get from this XD lol but I shall try to keep up with my total of 1mill uu's rofl and no naq and 10bill a turn HAHAHHAHA but I will have fun and i'm not worried lol, Me thinks C2 has a crush on me :( and this all started because I was playing and added you to war, well silly billy you already got vendettas against all those that set you to war i'm honored I get a special place XD

Me knows u have the Hots for Tough Guys :smt047 thats why u always talk to me on Msn :smt047

Have fun u 2 and GL with ur Quest C2 :)
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

caesar2 wrote:Rocket aint gonna rock, he will A) pay for freedonm with blood B) apologize on forums :)

Belinsker, it is very different if someone agrees with "FAUALL were superior" or with "FUALL had superior organization skill". Rocket also used words "loose/win".

And you dear belinsker posted as well something i dislike :)

Belinsker wrote:another server war seems to becoming more and more iminent lol.

Best of luck LoCe, coz i loves ya x :P

you wanna war? you have it now :)

my quote regarding loce was merely pointing out that there are many wars that involve ex-server wars players going on at the moment. I say best of luck loce because he is my ex alliance leader and he is a friend.

I have better things to do with my time at the moment that to fight wars with people i have nothing against or any reason to fight against. I have tests ans holidays coming up, so mass my nothing defence if you wish, i cant be bothered to fight back. :)
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Belinsker wrote:
caesar2 wrote:Rocket aint gonna rock, he will A) pay for freedonm with blood B) apologize on forums :)

Belinsker, it is very different if someone agrees with "FAUALL were superior" or with "FUALL had superior organization skill". Rocket also used words "loose/win".

And you dear belinsker posted as well something i dislike :)

Belinsker wrote:another server war seems to becoming more and more iminent lol.

Best of luck LoCe, coz i loves ya x :P

you wanna war? you have it now :)

my quote regarding loce was merely pointing out that there are many wars that involve ex-server wars players going on at the moment. I say best of luck loce because he is my ex alliance leader and he is a friend.

I have better things to do with my time at the moment that to fight wars with people i have nothing against or any reason to fight against. I have tests ans holidays coming up, so mass my nothing defence if you wish, i cant be bothered to fight back. :)

Yeah, and because you think that only ex server war players are waring i declare war on you as well so your bad feeling about server war can be forgoten.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

dont think you really understand my point, but have fun. Dont really care.

Edit: Moreover, you seem to be the only person with an issue with my post. If you hadnt quoted me twice, what I was saying would have been forgotten as you wish, now it will be seen by others, maybe quoted again. So your not only trying to prove my thoughts wrong, which in itself is a bit disrespectful, you spread my thoughts around so things you disagree with are seen by more.
caesar2
Forum Addict

Belinsker wrote:dont think you really understand my point, but have fun. Dont really care.

I think i understood it very good. And am alredy bored with all those teesers posting and writing about "server war coming". If you want one, than start one own. Individual conflicts dont affect alliances and empires, its what was agreed at the end of server war.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Okay, my point:

Many people from FUALL are waring those who were in TF. This will eventually result in all of these wars overlapping and one all out war becoming known once more.

This above is my opinion, by posting your war declarations, you seem to me like you are trying to take away my right to an opinion. I base my opinions on feeling left at the end of the server war on the side of DDE as i was there. You base your opinion on what ou saw on the side of TF at the end of the war, obviously these two opinions differ, but I would not try and take your opinion away from you.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

OMG C2 get over yourself this is to funny HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA it's a game dude you need to go out and get yourself a girl, and if you have one, man I feel bad for her :( boy wat she make your grilled cheese wrong and you whoop her? rofl you are a sad lonely man :( well I will have fun and all those who come in and have fun with me wooohooo all those that don't, ah well lol C2 see you on a different day, and try not to get that Grilled Cheese messed up your old lady prob looks better without black eyes :( later bro, P.S. I'd get checked for anger problems man They make some good meds for people like you ;)
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Watch it! - Verbal Warning Issued via PM
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Teal'C wrote:OMG C2 get over yourself this is to funny HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA it's a game dude you need to go out and get yourself a girl, and if you have one, man I feel bad for her :( boy wat she make your grilled cheese wrong and you whoop her? rofl you are a sad lonely man :( well I will have fun and all those who come in and have fun with me wooohooo all those that don't, ah well lol C2 see you on a different day, and try not to get that Grilled Cheese messed up your old lady prob looks better without black eyes :( later bro, P.S. I'd get checked for anger problems man They make some good meds for people like you ;)

this would be unexpected from someone who demands others to show respect...

C2 have fun :)
others, well GL :P
InR
Forum Addict
Alliance: You can find me in TAF ;)
Race: Tok' Ra
ID: 5741
Alternate name(s): .::.:.::.::.

#-o Roket...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Sorry INR but he is being silly XD so he makes me think he has some anger issues going on considering i set him to war to have some fun lol, now he is all angry and scary like XD so well if you have bi polar dissorder i'm going to call you out on it lol... poor man is a weird fellow he is but I will have fun lol always wanted to war someone who is supposed to be awesome at it but it's to bad C2 doesn't have the guts to war a real member he masses me when he see's I have an LG1 congrats lol, I have 1 mill uu's wat do you really expect me to do with this lol... but it is all good lol C2 I shall see you ingame and Ifrit shut up dude you talk so big... yet I have never even heard of you rofl
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
caesar2
Forum Addict

Simple facts: you declared war, sent me PM about it, wrote you wanna have fun, you posted on forum with anothe rname and another ID.

Simple facts2: i promised once what i wont tolerate, now you did what i cant tolerate.

Case: Roket wrote FUALL won the server war.

Is anyone else here who agrees with him? If yes, please post it here so we can start a small party. Am repaeting my question: Is anyone else who agrees with Roket?

Subscribed:
    RoK3T
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

yes I wanted fun, you do not want fun you want well to be a ..... i'll just not say it lol all I can say is everyone here agrees lol, but they don't want to war lol, now if you want a real judgment put up a poll and ask people to vote i'll bet you 10 to 1 that FUALL wins the poll too, asking people do you agree if not i'll mass you will not get you the real info bro rofl
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Teal'C wrote:Ifrit shut up dude you talk so big... yet I have never even heard of you rofl

:lol:
I talk big? :-s
not sure where you get those facts from...if your refering to someone i was a year ago or more, I might tend to agree I did act a fool then, no denying that nor is it unknown. I left for some time and returned. I do not want to be that person I was then and if I do start to be that person i guess ill need another vacation.

but if you think I only talk, my ID is in my profile ;)
caesar2
Forum Addict

Ifrit, now he has poor acount, no units, no naq. Oh that reminds me i took 300b from him last turn. Hmm... it was borove dfrom someone?

Ifirit, roket is now looking for fun wars, now when he has nothing on account, no stats. I wanna see if he will be so brave and tell us his new account's ID once he get it :)

Return to “Vendetta corner”