Potential New Superpowers

Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Re: Potential New Superpowers

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
EbilCC
Forum Addict

lol The EU currency could collapse in the next few years lol some superpower potential :twisted:

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

CC/EP wrote:lol The EU currency could collapse in the next few years lol some superpower potential :twisted:

Serves them right for being so dumb, at one point the 1 Euro coin had less value than the base metals that made up the coin, people were melting them down for scrap :lol: Anyone who thought it was a good idea to link the currencies and national base interest rates of so many different countries with such extremes of rich & poor, and political & economic ideologies was a new kind of stupid no word has yet been invented for. Oh wait, there is a word, Eurocrats :lol:

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion

Lord Baal wrote:Currently the United States is the sole superpwer still. Despite everythng else thus far. But not all good things last forever. I personally Think it is naive at best for Americans to beleive that they will still be in the same position of supremacy in the next 25-30 years in terms of Economics/Finance, Political Credibility, even Militaristicly. (I don't mean to offend) but given that in today's world in an every growing and changing globalised world I have seen some potential in countores which show great potential in shifing the current global order which are as follows:

China
India
Russia
European Union
Brazil

Now with all of these countries and surpanational organisation (EU) I have noticed that in terms of economics, military, and political influence in the next few decades that many of these countries/organisations listed above will be the type of peers that the US is going to have to contend with across the entire board.

Now please people keep it civil, despite ones national preference or bias, we should be honest and not give in to insults or anyting of tha nature. Anyway there is the topic. So lets her what all of you think.

Im sorry but if America collapsed the whole economy of the world would collapse.. Same if the EU collapsed...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... ernal_debt

England, damn that healthcare really put you guys in the hole! :razz:
Spoiler
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder

Kit-Fox wrote:
~Massin4Christ~ wrote:Im sorry but if America collapsed the whole economy of the world would collapse.. Same if the EU collapsed...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... ernal_debt

England, damn that healthcare really put you guys in the hole! :razz:

As for the last comment about the UK & the NHS, yeah it maybe costly but at least you arent turfed out onto the street to die a painful death if you dont have private health insurance and at least everyone can get any treatment needed without having to be rich or well connected to get it.

Ok, first off everyone has to work for what they get, otherwise they dont deserve it... Yet some still manage to get healthcare while on welfare and be 25... Yea that is utter **Filtered**... No way should that ever happen... Unemployment is at 10% or so in America, it wont go down until they stop extending the Unemployment... I quit my job a few weeks ago, I have to have a drug test and background check before I get hired... The people on unemployment, and welfare didnt have to get a drug test... Yet the government is handing out money to them for nothing..

You dont have to be rich and well connected to get healthcare, I can get it for $50 a month, I turned it down... I chew tobacco, if I get cancer its not the governments fault, it is no ones but mine..

Healthcare is not expensive over here, you just have to be employed to pay for it... When there are druggies that lay around all day and do work for cash that are on Welfare that is a problem...

Also, if I got in a wreck and broke both of my legs, and went to the hospital signed my name in sign in... Then they must bill me, if I cant pay for it, and they know I have no money, they will let me go... They just pass the bills to who can pay and who has insurance, thats why hospitals around here are so damn high to do anything!

KitFox, People need to learn how to take responsibility get off there ass and make something of themselves... When I get older I want to have alot of stuff and have bought it with hard work and sweat!
Spoiler
Brdavs
Forum Elder
ID: 69113

All you EU haters, US State Dpt. allready considers us a superpower. Second rate superpower maybe, but a superpower nontheless lol. Step by step baby.

Not to mention that people using USD as a form of currency really have no grounds to diss any other currency, least of all the euro lol. :razz:
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”