Muslim brotherhood declares 11th of march...

~King Pimp~
Forum Newbie
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Horny Bunch
ID: 1903732

Re: Muslim brotherhood declares 11th of march...

why do we worry our selves with such topics...

Lets talk about other more important things like how tasty KFC is or how nice a double cheese burger at burger king is...

Honestly everyone in these topics thinks they know it all...

These topics need to be banned from these forums...

Im going to the pub now then to flash my stuff at the local nude beach (all welcome), I think there is something more imprtant to do then see topics like these...

I think the world will be much better if the world kept to itself and Every **Filtered** Arab dictator was massed. But then again thats me... :smt081

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Seems to me that the whole point of "discussion" just went right by you without you even noticing.

I think it's you who should be banned from these forums!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
~King Pimp~
Forum Newbie

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Seems to me that the whole point of "discussion" just went right by you without you even noticing.

:smt021

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

~King Pimp~ wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:Seems to me that the whole point of "discussion" just went right by you without you even noticing.

Please learn to debate before throwing your nonsensical replies in here, thank you very much!

Unless these guys can create earthquakes, I don't see how they could dominate the news today. *grin*
~King Pimp~
Forum Newbie

Juliette wrote:
~King Pimp~ wrote:

Please learn to debate before throwing your nonsensical replies in here, thank you very much!

Unless these guys can create earthquakes, I don't see how they could dominate the news today. *grin*

:smt060 =D>

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

For the love of....

Let me make it clear to one and all...THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT SOME ARAB/S WITH A GRUDGE OR FULL OF HATE, ITS ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD AND THE CONSEQUENCES.

And just in case that's also gone over your heads...A group of Arabs say they will have a day of rage and Wall Streets reply is our petrol will cost more...care to debate along those lines and NOT along the lines "don't be scared of Arabs" and/or "that's why we have to give up our freedoms", or "we have to go over there and invade them again", or "beer is more interesting than issues that affect all of us".

Get it everyone!?! #-o ](*,)

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Earthquakes cause more damage than muslims. There are more muslims than earthquakes, though. What's that say?

But to focus on what you're trying to get us to debate (maybe a title change might help this thread to make more sense..).. to make petrol, you need oil. Oil comes, primarily, from Muslim nations. Apparently God had a sense of humour when he put them there. To keep a steady flow of oil, you need to keep these Muslim nations stable and friendly. Rebellion and 'religious anger' are two things which are not compatible with stability and friendship. Religious anger threatens the steady flow of oil, prices go up. So far, we have said nothing new, and nothing that goes against what you're saying, G.

Say, for example, that I deal in wood-based paper. Deforestation is my enemy, but also a consequence of my increasing activity. Environmental Protection Groups threaten to sink my wood-ships and curb my lumberjack activity. As a result of their threat, my paper will become more expensive.
Same thing with chocolate and Indians (and friends) in the Amazon.

So what is your point, G? You're saying we should protest against 'Wall Street' saying our petrol becomes more expensive? Do you really want to have a discussion about macro-economic effects of colliding societies (Civilisation vs. Islam) on raw resource harvesting (Arabian Oil) and production chains (Oil->Petrol) on this subject, or do you just wish to protest the system?

You know I love your arguments G, but please, get back on ground level and get back to this discussion from the start, without presuming that we know which way you want to go with this. Because CLEARLY our direction is not the direction you'd want this discussion to go. :smt100
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

My OP wasn't clear enough? :-k :?

Well, if you reread my OP you can clearly see (i can clearly see it...maybe it's because i wrote it?!) that i did not focus on what the Muslim Brotherhood had said or that i thought it was something any of us should take note of, but what was said in response...i also said allot more but nobody has picked up on it :?

Anyways, the US has more oil than the all the Arab nations combined...but those in control won't pump it out, read what i wrote about Kissenger backstabbing the Arabs.

There's a great book which is sadly out of print called "The Energy Non Crises", in which a certain pastor was told certain things by the Elites...if you care to look into it that is.

On a side note and off topic, oil is NOT a fossil fuel...unless peeps are suggesting all the dinosaurs went to the middle east and decided to die in a big heap there. there's MUCH more evidence to support this...theory conclusion...for lack of a better way of putting it. The depth that some of these oil rigs are drilling at also support that conclusion.

-David Icke
Dajjal
Forum Elder
ID: 0

I really don't care about the cost. If price must go up due to a civil war in the Middle East/North Africa then I am ready to make the sacrifice.

Hopefully these events will help popularize alternative energy sources.

Oh and the dollar can still survive and if it doesn't I can always move to Europe to get some of those nice Euros.
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
Phoenix Award for Epic Success, awarded Jan 21, 2009.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

That's a VERY short sighted attitude you have....

Seems nobody has a clue how to respond in to ANYTHING i have said on page 1...

Oh well, lock please!

-David Icke
Dajjal
Forum Elder

The problem is your topic.

"Anyways, lets discuss what's going on in the Mid-east, what it means for the local/global economies and for our own pockets, or anything you like about this situation."

I think for the most part everyone is behaving right. You just want opinions that mirror yours.
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

If i wanted opinions that mirror mine i wouldn't have wasted my time typing any response here, i would simply have recorded my own voice then played it back and nodded in agreement to everything i said.

Mordak stated words to the affect of "we may as well go over there and take the place over" he (and everyone else it seems) missed the part where i stated fact that the Muslim Brotherhood is a a creation of MI6 and is jointly controlled by MI6 and the CIA (as well as Mossad which i forgot to post). that's not theory, that's documented mainstream news. but peeps throw opinions around thinking they know what they are talking about without ever researching anything they say...

But what the hell do i know eh!?!

*Goes off to record his voice*

-David Icke
Dajjal
Forum Elder

Muslim Brotherhood is a creation of MI6? Sources?

As far as I know of the Msulim Brotherhood; it was made in 1928, it was founded by an imam Hassan al-Banna, and it likes Islam a lot. I have read it was funded by international agencies but was it created by them?
Made by Colton!
Stargater580
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

You know that it was funded by "them", then surely you should know the agencies i listed didn't fund the MB out of the kindness of their hearts?

Sources, mainstream media. go see for yourself.

-David Icke
Dajjal
Forum Elder

Your sources are mainstream media? You have any documented webpages, streams, reports or do you just get your information from either: your head, or conspiracy sites?
Made by Colton!
Stargater580

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”