Military Experience in Ascended

Suggest any improvements

Insert Military Experience into Ascended (but not rank)

Yes (please state why)
54%
No (please state why)
46%

Total votes: 24
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Re: Military Experience in Ascended

Duderanch wrote:Maybe if all it kept track of was DMU farmed but then with all the people buying DMU it wont be a massive indicator of the truth :?

The number of players selling resources in ascended is miniscule compared to main.

So by your logic we should insert ME in ascended and remove ME in main (because that is where 99% of trading occurs.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Ron Burgandy
Forum Expert
Alliance: FS
Race: San Deiagans
ID: 96625

No, honestly i think what is the point? They'll always be those kind of players round who'll want rank 1 ME in ascended and will bring in random massing to do it

not a good idea, the only way it should be considered is if it isnt ranked, only fair way to bring it in
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
ID: 6225

ME causes the lag in main. I voted no based on that. I like playing with no lag personally. I was also told that the calculations would be much smaller in ascended then they are in main therefore the lag, if any, would be nearly unnoticeable. If it doesn't cause any lag then I don't mind it being there.

I hate lag in main [-(

Image Image Image
Ron Burgandy
Forum Expert
Alliance: FS
Race: San Deiagans
ID: 96625

I didnt know that one of the reasons for turn lag, another reason against it!!!
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Angelis~ wrote:ME causes the lag in main. I voted no based on that. I like playing with no lag personally. I was also told that the calculations would be much smaller in ascended then they are in main therefore the lag, if any, would be nearly unnoticeable. If it doesn't cause any lag then I don't mind it being there.

I hate lag in main [-(

I believe its the ranking of ME that causes the lag in main, not ME itself. There was never much lag till it was ranked.
Calesta
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Centurion
ID: 15208

i voted yes...

i could be cool to have a ME in ascended
could keep the total dmu , total number of turns used, ect..
could be cool

i wouldnt loose the ME in main
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Robe
Aussie Icon
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Eärendil wrote:
Robe wrote:
Duderanch wrote:Maybe if all it kept track of was DMU farmed but then with all the people buying DMU it wont be a massive indicator of the truth :?

The number of players selling resources in ascended is miniscule compared to main.

So by your logic we should insert ME in ascended and remove ME in main (because that is where 99% of trading occurs.

Resources bought in main is via trades(except uu) wheras all dmu purchases are made via attacking.

The only player that I know who sells DMU for cash is your ex team mate Rodwolf.
So your argument is a moot point at best.
There is considerably more "trading" in main than ascended.

Iƒrit wrote:I believe its the ranking of ME that causes the lag in main, not ME itself. There was never much lag till it was ranked.

Good Feedback thanks.
Amended the poll question to clarify that the ME should not include Ranking to avoid any potential lag.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

on the same coin people buy UU and raid them so that is a stretched truth as well, anyway its a mute point. As it matter's very little.
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Yes Robe, I'd love for ME to be removed in main. It's a pointless rank that has sooo many flaws.

What I was saying is, i would only want ME in ascended if it only recorded DMU stolen rather than units killed. The kill's counter in ascended already promotes retards like CC going around and descending manly built accounts just to get the number up.

If you had ME in ascended, people would just go around DMing noobs with lost of supers trained.

The point I was making about DMU trades is as Eary said, to buy DMU for naq you have to 'farm' it off people. Cash trading isn't the only trading available you know Robe ;)
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

Duderanch wrote:Yes Robe, I'd love for ME to be removed in main. It's a pointless rank that has sooo many flaws.

removing it or removing the rank?

Duderanch wrote:What I was saying is, i would only want ME in ascended if it only recorded DMU stolen rather than units killed. The kill's counter in ascended already promotes retards like CC going around and descending manly built accounts just to get the number up.

If you had ME in ascended, people would just go around DMing noobs with lost of supers trained.

Interesting point, but i would prefer ME including a kill count, because i would like to see what i do in war.

Return to “Suggestions”