It's official, F ukushima reactors fully melted down...

Kit-Fox
Forum Elite
Race: Tollan
ID: 0

Re: It's official, F ukushima reactors fully melted down...

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

[KMA]Avenger wrote:I have a question for you, why do you keep insisting it's a "non-event" when the evidence is pointing towards an "event" FAR out weighing Chernobyl and every other nuclear "accident"?

F-ukushima is significant event yes, it highlights the vulnerability of Nuclear power, the full knock on effects may not be known for years and will effect Japan for decades but to say it's the worst Nuclear accident is absurd. Windscale caused radioactive fallout over a large area of Northern England, the North Sea and some parts of Scandinavia, 3 Mile Island caused fallout over two states of the US, Chernobyl caused fallout over a large part of Europe, an entire city and surrounding area's had to be completely evacuated and abandoned, even here in Wales livestock grazed on the heavier fall out zones are still tested to ensure the meat is safe to eat TODAY, over 20 years on.

I dont agree with everything Kit says, but on these two points Im 100% behind

Kit-Fox wrote:It wasnt even as bad as Windscale ffs & is nowhere near as bad as Chernobyl.

Oh as before you bring up the whole what about all this polluted water, I'd like to remind you that for many decades nuclear weapons were detonated under water at sea to test them & yet in those areas there are few incidences of cancer or birth defects among the human population.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The river tells no lies, yet standing at its shores the dishonest man still hears them

If you dont like what I post, then tough. Either dont read it or dont bother replying to it.
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

you know whats even more stupid in this whole thing.

Germany as a nation have probably the most safe and advanced nuclear power stations in the world. Now they have decided to shut down their power plants so they will end up buying electricity because they can't use their nuclear power stations, from maybe France, maybe other European countries. But France will make a lot of money selling electricity to Germany, while at the same time having more accident prone powerplants which when they go off, will also affect Germany.
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Kit-Fox wrote:You see what all the stupid FUD like you have posted here does KMA??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13592208

It leads to slly decisions based on nothing more than irrational fear. I severly hope that Germany suffer from rolling blackouts across thier country when they close these plants to teach them a lesson about listening to people who have no clue about nuclear power generation.

Germany didn't decide to shut down the nuclear power plants because of miss-information. The opinions of the best scientists in the country is slightly more trustworthy in my opinion than someone who thinks short term economically. Japan is one of the most advanced countries in the world. A lot of the damage was minimised yes but think about it. As the world evolves. we will need more and more electricity. Nuclear power plants become more and more powerful and threatening. Nuclear accidents have happened in the past and havent really decreased over the years. You cannot predict what will happen. In that sense nuclear power is and will always be a liability. Most countries think benefits outweight risks but why make your entire dependance on power lie with a liability.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

GrizzZzzly wrote:
Kit-Fox wrote:You see what all the stupid FUD like you have posted here does KMA??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13592208

It leads to slly decisions based on nothing more than irrational fear. I severly hope that Germany suffer from rolling blackouts across thier country when they close these plants to teach them a lesson about listening to people who have no clue about nuclear power generation.

Germany didn't decide to shut down the nuclear power plants because of miss-information. The opinions of the best scientists in the country is slightly more trustworthy in my opinion than someone who thinks short term economically. Japan is one of the most advanced countries in the world. A lot of the damage was minimised yes but think about it. As the world evolves. we will need more and more electricity. Nuclear power plants become more and more powerful and threatening. Nuclear accidents have happened in the past and havent really decreased over the years. You cannot predict what will happen. In that sense nuclear power is and will always be a liability. Most countries think benefits outweight risks but why make your entire dependance on power lie with a liability.

Because if you read my post, Germany shutting down their nuclear powerplants won't make any difference if France's power plants go bang. In fact there is probably more risk of that happening than of Germany's nuclear power stations failing.
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

I'm sorry mate but that report by the BBC and it's report of the subsequent investigation by the UK's "top" nuclear regulator is beyond belief!

Why don't you have a read of this: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiap ... tml?hpt=T2

And this: http://www.greenprophet.com/2011/05/nuc ... melt-down/

I told you this would happen from the very beginning but all you have done is supply me with links filled with half truths and in some cases, out right fantasies!

On top of that, i told you that the Japanese nuclear agency and TEPCO themselves would lie about the seriousness at F ukushima and you just dismissed it....as i have no doubt you will also dismiss this latest as well :(

I said at the outset that this would only get worse (worse as in-we wont get the whole truth from the start, not the situation at the plant itself will get worse), and i've been proven right.

Also, lets keep in mind that the gulf oil spill is STILL ongoing, that hasn't stopped either!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

LOL!

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Well, i told you from the start that more than likely-one or more of the reactors had melted down, or had at the very least partially melted down and you (amongst others) called me "an alarmist". i also said that TEPCO would lie about it and the truth would slowly get out, i also said that the containment vessels were probably also damaged...well, TEPCO has gone public and said that 3 of the reactors have melted down, and others have partially melted down and that the CV's have holes in them, but you have dismissed it as nothing, so why is it surprising to you that i laugh since you obviously know more than TEPCO do? :?

Those links i posted above are not fairy tales, those are reports from TEPCO themselves!

I know, lets all say those links are full of crap and that TEPCO may have gone public (finally), but tell you what, lets all believe those lying scumbags at the BBC...that'll make it all better :-)
WOW, that really works, F ukushima blew up (multiple times), but because the beeb say it's ok...it really is ok :smt047

Nothing to see here folks, move along and don't forget to take ya vaccines and drink lots of fluoride and aspartame :-" 8-[

-David Icke
Kit-Fox
Forum Elite

Removed
Last edited by Kit-Fox on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Intelligent discussions with arguments and solid evidence. Thank you!

Malx

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”