~Dragon Company~ says hello!

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Re: ~Dragon Company~ says hello!

Good luck too you both, hopefully it works out for you.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Good luck with the new alliance :)
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

good luck with your new alliance mate, new fresh independent alliances are so underrated these days
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
pollywog[with_teeth]
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Expansion
ID: 1952292

good luck guys and have a blast :-D
Atomos
Forum Regular
ID: 1917453

Best of luck CV and marshall and all the rest in Dragon Company :) I bet you'll have major fun raising some good ol' hell :-D
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Ascension complete :)
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Commander Vimes wrote:there is a new alliance in town by the name of ~Dragon Company~ created by myself and marshall

NO this is not true at all! The ID number belongs to Dominium ex Malus id=6406 ..so its NOT a NEW alliance but a stolden one (Jacked alliance)that got some new paint.

marshall wrote:Yes a fresh start ^_^

A real fresh start would be drop out of DXM and go get your OWN alliance ID number and start your own alliance.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

good luck with the new alliance lads.
~CaspianXIII~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅTS
Race: Tauri
ID: 87619

pc wrote:
Commander Vimes wrote:there is a new alliance in town by the name of ~Dragon Company~ created by myself and marshall

NO this is not true at all! The ID number belongs to Dominium ex Malus id=6406 ..so its NOT a NEW alliance but a stolden one (Jacked alliance)that got some new paint.

marshall wrote:Yes a fresh start ^_^

A real fresh start would be drop out of DXM and go get your OWN alliance ID number and start your own alliance.

Is that true? DDE got alliance jacked?! :roll: Since you aren't Dominium Dragon does this mean you've stolen the big alliance bank from DDE? Guessing DxM had some stock piled. Anyway, I'm happy to see more single alliances, i wish you the best of luck and hope our paths cross :-) (In a good way i mean)
"When I was a child, my speech, feelings, and thinking were all those of a child. Now that I am a man, I have no more use for childish ways. "
- The Puppet Master
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

I want to believe, I want to congratulate a gutsy move, and I want to wish this new independent alliance all the best for the future.

BUT

Ive believed DDE before only to be disappointed, DDE have been looking for a way to get their ascending trainee's out of the firing line, and Marshall & Vimes although both honorable oldschoolers have been loyal DDE for so long it's hard top grasp them leaving the ebil empire.

Time will tell

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

a lot of those Dragons are long term DDE, not trainees..

but indeed a very interesting move, time will tell
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Well Hello Dragon Company. I wish you well on your endeavors if you are a truly independent alliance. If not... well the sentiment is time will tell.
Last edited by Tekki on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

ƒëmmë ƒatalë wrote:a lot of those Dragons are long term DDE, not trainees..

but indeed a very interesting move, time will tell

Yes but, if you had read up a few posts, it was stated that indeed its not a new alliance its just DxM has been renamed, so its possible alot of the players in that alliance are DxM members who maybe havent logged in to see, so there members could go down, but if it is a hijacked DxM and they have split away from DDE, the outcome will be interesting, because as far as i remember that would be a big no no.

Good luck either way.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

yes but there is also a new DxM alliance ingame..http://gatewars.com/allianceMembers.php?id=17518

some of those Dragons have now made there way home to it now... was only 3 there when I looked lastnight...
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Scar Face
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Stealing a DDE alliance ID is not the way to start an independent alliance no matter what your cause is, everyone is free to leave if they wish so but in the way u made this happen this is treason, a disshonourable act of theft, thought u we better then that marshie.
Spoiler

Spoiler
buck wrote: Scar Face , One of the New additions to the list of Bad Bad Men... Scar Face doesnt take **Filtered**, but gives alot of it out. He is one of DDE's great forum advisers and antagonists, as well as a skilled warlord. A great Past and some would say, an even greater future at the very forefront of all things bad await this Character.
My feedback topic
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:
Drahazar wrote:btw, i want to keep the planet "scar face owned me" just because of its name hehe
Nah - I deserve that one xD - cos he did :D
Spoiler
buck wrote:
Scar Face wrote:Join DDE, farm all the above :smt060
Bahaha that is the single best post ever, I love scar face.
Spoiler
Zod14c wrote: :shock: dont mass scar.. he is baaaaadasss
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

to answer all the questions about why we took the alliance with us it is due to the fact that basically all of the alliance bank is from our members.
but mainly because jt wouldn't listen to reason and then declared war on a few of us, up til that point i was all for giving back the alliance but due to his antics i decided he didn't deserve it :(

anyone who wishes to know more about the developments that lead to this can contact myself or marshall on msn, i'd prefer not to start posting that rubbish on here and starting an argument :)
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk

Return to “Alliance announcements”