lifer suicide change - will also kill attack units (plus AC)

When BIG changes come, some advance notice MAY be given, depending on the type of enhancement.
this is where to discuss these that are announced, and where we announce them.
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

Re: lifer suicide change - will also kill attack units (plus

how about you change the bank update to something more realistic, like miners give x3 what they gave before. Instead of allowing those with power even more power.

This update is only needed if you are sticking with the recent bank upgrades.

And I agree with rod, send out a warning a day in advanced before you implement.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection
ID: 0

i agree, attackers should only die once the defense is down. also instead of making an additional kind of attack, just make it so lifers kill acers first, then any lifers left over (or sent after the acers are gone) will kill strike regulars (first) and supers. I wouldn't worry about killing strike mercs, as they'll bleed from the account on TC once supers/regs die
1 lifer kills one regular. 2 lifers to every strike super
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

SSG EnterTheLion wrote:Added to that would be if everything you do train, a percentage cannot be untrained..so if you foolishly train loads of attack normals, you lose a percentage, so your only option is to convert to supers, and also make what you train as covert, a percentage untrainable.
That's ... a really bad idea.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
dazman
Forum Elite

If your going to do this.

The lifer/super suicide, you should have to be able to beat the defense for it to be succesful
disturbed_one wrote:its a war game so if by us massing random peeps ruins the game for them then maybe they should go play with barbi dolls ;)
Trade feedback thread~
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 48&t=70898
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

def has to be zero'd and make it a 1:1 on supers. I doubt anyone trains normals nowdays, and mercs are mercs.
Tekki
Forum Addict

I think it's okay but it shouldn't be easy so there definitely should be some considerations and provisos on there.

1. Defence = 0 is a must.
2. Maybe you can only be Attack Lifered 5 times per turn or something similar?
3. I don't really get why mercs should be involved, but if so, then why not send UNTRAINED MERCS to kill attack mercs at a rate of 5:1
4. Death rate of lifers to attack units still in question. 5:1 seems steep, but 2:1 seems a bit cheap

PS Sol, I train plenty of normals. Where else do you think I put UU I don't want earning me income?
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

on the idea of lifers, maybe they should produce more income now if they dont really control bank size

this would a allow new players to train up lifers,hence make more income to grow with, and is some thing when you grow larger want to get rid of

just a thought
Easy^ Rocks
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

Tekki wrote:PS Sol, I train plenty of normals. Where else do you think I put UU I don't want earning me income?

You're not one to miss a ppt though.

Also there is still the factor of how many turns this attack will take....
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

if attackers become killable I don't forsee people training regulars.... but if you make regulars not killable then they will train regulars so better to just cover it all. Personally no real need to seperate the attack I like what someone else said, AC units first, then regulars, then supers. No need to make defense need to be zero, keep it simple. But honestly if you didn't implement the stupid bank upgrade we wouldn't even be here.
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

stuff of legends wrote:def has to be zero'd and make it a 1:1 on supers. I doubt anyone trains normals nowdays, and mercs are mercs.

This is overkill..

Example: Player A hires his/her friends to play the game, but they don't intend to stay. However they are willing to help. A war comes in, player B is the target, player A masses him/her, calls friends to kill all their lifers on the attack supers. Player A hired 10 friends ingame...the target happened to have 70mil supers. Player A happened to have 20mil lifers to get rid. Those friends then leave and delete their accounts, and start again if needed at later time. Nobody multies in this event, but it's quite efficient for the attacker. Hiring friends who play just as "mercs" to lifer stuff.
No cheating done, but with this, you got a masser, and a decent amount of friends who can create,use,delete account as much as they want and as much as player A masses defs.
stuff of legends
Forum Expert

Cole wrote:
stuff of legends wrote:def has to be zero'd and make it a 1:1 on supers. I doubt anyone trains normals nowdays, and mercs are mercs.

This is overkill..

Example: Player A hires his/her friends to play the game, but they don't intend to stay. However they are willing to help. A war comes in, player B is the target, player A masses him/her, calls friends to kill all their lifers on the attack supers. Player A hired 10 friends ingame...the target happened to have 70mil supers. Player A happened to have 20mil lifers to get rid. Those friends then leave and delete their accounts, and start again if needed at later time. Nobody multies in this event, but it's quite efficient for the attacker. Hiring friends who play just as "mercs" to lifer stuff.

Player A with a friend is a scenario that happens regardless, all the time, in every war i have been in.

And yeah probably a bit overkill.
But supers should be hit first due to twice the power of a normal or merc. I mean if you are gonna blow yourself up you want to kill the most expensive, powerful, useful thing you see or know right?
so...1 lifer kills the highest count of supers*2 or normals at a ratio of 1:1, AT A COST of...(lifers sent in)/10k-15k? turns, to a max of 9,999,999 sent in, and there should probably be a minimum. Supers are twice the power of the other 2 breeds of units so to put them on an even front, i multiplied by two, hence most of the time supers will die, but if there are enough normals they will die before the supers.
So essentially, the more you send in, the more turns it will cost (which can be adjusted).
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

dumb idea screws raiding up.. i dn't wannah store in miners takes my uu ;/

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Castiel
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
Race: Angel
ID: 10351

~Da Vinci~ wrote:dumb idea screws raiding up.. i dn't wannah store in miners takes my uu ;/

x2
What's it feel like? Took the wrong route
Watch it fall apart now you're knockin' at the wrong gate
For you to pay the toll, a price for you alone
The only deal you'll find, I'll gladly take your soul

Eleven's hour is over now, the clock is striking Twelve.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Castiel wrote:
~Da Vinci~ wrote:dumb idea screws raiding up.. i dn't wannah store in miners takes my uu ;/

x2

Very true Farming is already way out powered to Raiding IMO this will just make it more powerful
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

I don't think it's a bad idea, as long as def needs to be removed and that ratio isn't too harsh (like 1:1).

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (coming up)”