Talkin about stuff

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Re: this forum is NOT Moderated at all these days

I dont understand why Jack is the one replying ...

Are you a mod again Jack ?

Do you have mod forum access ?

Tekki asked the question , she must want a reply ... now we all do.

and may I also inquire what happened to Benjamin MS ?
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
Jack
Evil Reincarnated
Alliance: The Empire
Race: Dragonborn
ID: 6475

MajorLeeHurts wrote:I dont understand why Jack is the one replying ...

Because I can?

MajorLeeHurts wrote:Are you a mod again Jack ?

Do you have mod forum access ?

Duh?

MajorLeeHurts wrote:Tekki asked the question , she must want a reply ... now we all do.

As has been mentioned time and time again, she was told why. Doubt she's going to be told again.

viewtopic.php?p=2305918#p2305918

MajorLeeHurts wrote:and may I also inquire what happened to Benjamin MS ?

He quit?
Ya'll acting like you know what monster is
Me have 25 years in the monster biz
All monsters think you can fuss with this
Well you can talk to me Snuffleupagus
Me sneak into your house, me leave before dawn
Your daughters will be pregnant and your cookies will be gone
Malx wrote:Make kids not cancer!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

MajorLeeHurts wrote:I dont understand why Jack is the one replying ...
He's Jack. And, being a member of the team, he is being spoken to. A reaction is only reasonable.
MajorLeeHurts wrote: Are you a mod again Jack ?
Again? ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:Do you have mod forum access ?
Why wouldn't he?
MajorLeeHurts wrote:Tekki asked the question , she must want a reply ... now we all do.
'we all'. Too vague. Untrue statement. Also, see Earendil/Jason.
MajorLeeHurts wrote:and may I also inquire what happened to Benjamin MS ?
You may.
Tekki
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Tekki wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:No mod has been fired for "made up rule breaking" if they think on was, do tell. Admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, if you have evidence they have, do tell. How come who is stripped of what privilege?
Please then tell me what rule I broke to be fired?
Actually what I asked was what rule I broke that lead to me being fired. Why I was fired is another kettle of fish. Empy maintains that no mod was fired for 'made up rule breaking' so if that's the case what rule did I break?

Though looking closer at Empy's reply it's interesting. "Admins don't like to deceive users and moderators". Well, inherent in that wording is the fact that they do deceive users and moderators.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Tekki wrote:
Tekki wrote:
E.M.P. wrote:No mod has been fired for "made up rule breaking" if they think on was, do tell. Admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, if you have evidence they have, do tell. How come who is stripped of what privilege?
Actually what I asked was what rule I broke that lead to me being fired. Why I was fired is another kettle of fish. Empy maintains that no mod was fired for 'made up rule breaking' so if that's the case what rule did I break?

Though looking closer at Empy's reply it's interesting. "Admins don't like to deceive users and moderators". Well, inherent in that wording is the fact that they do deceive users and moderators.
That depends how you read what EMP said. You are reading it as admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, but they do. Whereas I read it as admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, therefore they don't.

Personally I don't think you should be attempting to pick apart GM's posts on the issues as those are not the places you will get answers from anyway. All you will do is attempt to use whatever answers you get from them as ammunition, such as what you just did in your last post.
Image ImageImageImage
Tekki
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
Tekki wrote:
Tekki wrote:

That depends how you read what EMP said. You are reading it as admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, but they do. Whereas I read it as admins don't like to deceive users and moderators, therefore they don't.

Personally I don't think you should be attempting to pick apart GM's posts on the issues as those are not the places you will get answers from anyway. All you will do is attempt to use whatever answers you get from them as ammunition, such as what you just did in your last post.
Well that's your opinion Clarkey and you are entitled to it, even if I consider it to be complete hogswash. Though if I shouldn't be posting here, where am I meant to get answers? This is the section for talking to the mods, is it not? Where else are you meant to talk to them and ask questions and read answers, even ambiguous answers such as Empy's.

Though all that is nice but your reply still leaves me wanting to know what rule I broke that lead to me being fired. Empy was pretty clear on that. Yet no one can tell me which rule it was. They can tell me why, which as I stated is another kettle of fish but no one can tell me which rule it was that I broke.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

If you all want to know why Tekki was fired, why don't you ask her? Why do you keep asking the Admins who don't want talk about it, and ask Tekki, someone who apparently wants to talk about it?

I would like to reply to your post Tekki and have a debate about it, but it's not my place to so I shouldn't have even replied in the first place. However convenient that may seem, the Admins would say something if something was to be said, not me. So, sorry.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Psyko
The Irresistible

Re: Talkin about stuff

MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Psyko wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:
MajorLeeHurts wrote:This post was made by Legendary Apophis who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Ive got a couple on my foe list and contrary to your opinion Psyco It has made it more enjoyable to have that option ...

LOL. Couldn't handle the rational answers I provided in the forum issues threads I guess lol?
Yes, not everyone thinks this forum will soon be "only mods" or that mods are a "biased corporation fuelled by power and corruption". :smt107 :o

As long as I'm around as a Mod, the "biased corporation fueled by power and corruption" will never happen. I like being Switzerland too much. :smt019

I would like to believe that PsyKo , but as history has proven that when the "biased corporation fueled by power and corruption" is challenged the challenger is ostracized. Like Tekki , Robe and myself for example.

Since becoming a Mod, I have seen nothing that needs to be challenged. I know nothing of what happened behind the scenes before I was made a Mod, so I have no say about your problem, Tekki's problem, or whatever happened with Robe.

Given all the posts I have seen lately, though, I doubt you would believe anyone who told you that despite what may have gone on previously, the Administration is not currently biased or corrupt. So I suppose I shouldn't even bother telling you as much.

MajorLeeHurts wrote:I dont think you people even see the correlation between the current issues and the loss of interest of long term players and lack of new players.

"You people" is a terrible term, imo. The forum and the game are separate, yet closely connected, entities. I'm sure that people have stopped visiting the forum because of the way it is run. I would guess, however, that the reason people are quitting the game has more to do with how the game is being run, which is a very different problem than the one being discussed about the administration, or the fact that they have been playing for 6 years and are finally able to quit the addiction.

MajorLeeHurts wrote:But when Jason feels it in his purse it may be to late. All that will be left is the Mods and most of them dont even play the game, ironically.

You don't need to be a current player of the game to mod most of this forum. Granted, there are sections where current and previous players should be Mods.

MajorLeeHurts wrote:Its the users that make this game and forum , not the mods and admin.

I don't know anyone who would disagree with that statement.

MajorLeeHurts wrote:Keep up the good work, lmao...

I know this is meant as sarcastic, but I'm going to act like I don't. I have seen nothing but good work from the rest of the Mod staff. I hope we keep up the good work, too. :-D
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

E.M.P wrote:If you all want to know why Tekki was fired, why don't you ask her? Why do you keep asking the Admins who don't want talk about it, and ask Tekki, someone who apparently wants to talk about it?

Tekki wrote:Actually what I asked was what rule I broke that lead to me being fired. Why I was fired is another kettle of fish. Empy maintains that no mod was fired for 'made up rule breaking' so if that's the case what rule did I break?

Also, by 'you all' i assume you mean only tekki since she is pretty much the only one currently querying about it. Nonetheless two sides of the story are better than one.

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”