Alliance: Cloud HVE
Race: System Lord
ID: 1981768

Re: Wave 28 Feeders

Scenester wrote:
Apadamek wrote:
Scenester wrote:
Apadamek wrote:
Scenester wrote:He tried hard to make it unnoticed though, most noobs go big in 1 hit.

I think it was more that without an MS you can't hit above 340mil

Bullocks
My atk:

Aug 23, 2011 xX_Cronus_Xx 393,573,576 Naquadah stolen 10 0 0 4,905,999 0

weird, because all of the attacks got the same amount of Naq each time.

Your right,
Apho sent me this:

Feeding
Feeding -or using one account solely to power another - is against the rules. There are ingame stoppers -such as limiting maximum gain per attack to a days worth of income, more or less. But the practise of using one or more accounts solely to feed one main account is against the rules. Account caught abusing this will be banned.

You can find that in game updates.
if theyre feeding from unplayed accounts such as smug they can be banned and you only come away with so much naq because of the limiter set to identify the feeders better :)

Whose to tell if it was feeding or a "cross-server deal" though?
Image << Trader Feedback
Questions about the stock market, watches or betting on sports? Click the sig above!
HippyFool
Forum Elder

All of these feed hits were the same amount because every account has a "maximum" amount of naq that can be taken per hit. This number is based on their army size and UP so that people can't just create accounts and get heaps of naq in 1 huge hit.

Because of this limiter it actually took him lots of ATs to get his naq :)

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Enter|Shikari
Forum Regular
Alliance: HVE - CV
Race: Kraken
ID: 85384

so yeah before this **Filtered** storm gets any worse and people start sending out warning PM's....my officer made a cross server deal selling turns in Main for naq in Quantum. He is still owed more naq in the deal I believe and will be collecting it whenever both traders are ready.
AND incase ye didn't notice(by the looks of it), Apadamek on the forum is Replidamek in Quantum.

/conversation
Spoiler
M4gic_H4nds wrote:Thel and I rock the Gimp.
[BoT] Jason wrote:But I'm not leet...
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Enter|Shikari wrote:so yeah before this **Filtered** storm gets any worse and people start sending out warning PM's....my officer made a cross server deal selling turns in Main for naq in Quantum. He is still owed more naq in the deal I believe and will be collecting it whenever both traders are ready.
AND incase ye didn't notice(by the looks of it), Apadamek on the forum is Replidamek in Quantum.

/conversation

Cross server trading is illegal, is it not?

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Scenester
Forum Regular

HippyFool wrote:
Enter|Shikari wrote:so yeah before this **Filtered** storm gets any worse and people start sending out warning PM's....my officer made a cross server deal selling turns in Main for naq in Quantum. He is still owed more naq in the deal I believe and will be collecting it whenever both traders are ready.

/conversation

It is soooo banhammer NAOOOO
Mothership The PukingRainbow
Apadamek
Forum Expert

HippyFool wrote:

/conversation

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=161849

I'm assuming not.
Image << Trader Feedback
Questions about the stock market, watches or betting on sports? Click the sig above!
Scenester
Forum Regular

Just ban the idiot already

05:51 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 670,890,880 Naquadah lost 0 292
05:50 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 1,040,083,200 Naquadah lost 0 301
05:50 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 1,040,083,200 Naquadah lost 0 310
05:50 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 693,388,800 Naquadah lost 0 211
05:50 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 693,388,800 Naquadah lost 0 215
05:49 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 693,388,800 Naquadah lost 0 219
05:49 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 693,388,800 Naquadah lost 0 224
05:48 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 693,388,800 Naquadah lost 0 229
05:48 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 693,388,800 Naquadah lost 0 233
05:48 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 693,388,800 Naquadah lost 0 238
05:48 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 693,388,800 Naquadah lost 0 243
05:48 Replidamek 272028242423 smug 660379050109 693,388,800 Naquadah lost 0 248
Apadamek
Forum Expert

Enter|Shikari wrote:He is still owed more naq in the deal I believe and will be collecting it whenever both traders are ready.

Apadamek wrote:
HippyFool wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=161849

I'm assuming not.

Scenester wrote:Just ban the idiot already

M-M-M-M-M-ORON
Image << Trader Feedback
Scenester
Forum Regular

Apadamek wrote:

M-M-M-M-M-ORON

The practise of using one or more accounts solely to feed one main account is against the rules. Account caught abusing this will be banned.

What part of this dont you understand darling?
Doesnt matter what trade was set up across the server, in THIS server SMUG is being SOLELY USED to POWER one account, YOURS.
Thats the last im going to say about this.
Apadamek
Forum Expert

Scenester wrote:
Apadamek wrote:

M-M-M-M-M-ORON

The practise of using one or more accounts solely to feed one main account is against the rules. Account caught abusing this will be banned.

What part of this dont you understand darling?
Doesnt matter what trade was set up across the server, in THIS server SMUG is being SOLELY USED to POWER one account, YOURS.
Thats the last im going to say about this.

Smug did not solely "feed" me to power my account. She fed me to get turns on main, I.E. A trade. What part of that aren't you getting? You can't just say "that's the last I'm going to say about this." seeing as you're actively trying to get me banned for NOT breaking rules, which frankly at first was funny but now is pissing me off.
Image << Trader Feedback
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

That doesn't really make sense to me. Although the gameplay and set up are extremely similar, quantum and the "main" server are two completely separate games. With that in mind, if one can trade between quantum and the "main" server without it being illegal, then I should be able to trade away anything in any game or reality (such as some gold in World of Warcraft, or a football in real life), for naq in quantum, correct? And I don't think that is legal.
Apadamek
Forum Expert

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:That doesn't really make sense to me. Although the gameplay and set up are extremely similar, quantum and the "main" server are two completely separate games. With that in mind, if one can trade between quantum and the "main" server without it being illegal, then I should be able to trade away anything in any game or reality (such as some gold in World of Warcraft, or a football in real life), for naq in quantum, correct? And I don't think that is legal.

You can do the same thing for main, you can trade $ or anything for resources.
Image << Trader Feedback
High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

There is NO trading in Q, except for Q resources for Q services. With the exception of Q resources for $.( Maybe)

The reasons for this is that Q is a WAVE based game, and unlike main where everything equals out over time, and if you have the time the sky is the limit. Q is a Finite number of turns and "ticks" in which to place your account in the best place it can be.

In the past players have used 6-7 USS in a row so that they can super their accounts. They have traded main resources for turns(Q) so that they effectively have more turns, they have bought turns with $, they have asked friends with Q accounts to farm and then take the naq off them free of charge. However all this messed up the game, cause then it was a question of who could get fed the most, and everyone got over powered by a very select few.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

Apadamek wrote:
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:That doesn't really make sense to me. Although the gameplay and set up are extremely similar, quantum and the "main" server are two completely separate games. With that in mind, if one can trade between quantum and the "main" server without it being illegal, then I should be able to trade away anything in any game or reality (such as some gold in World of Warcraft, or a football in real life), for naq in quantum, correct? And I don't think that is legal.

You can do the same thing for main, you can trade $ or anything for resources.

But like I said, they are separate games. Just because something is legal in one doesn't mean it should legal in the other.
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Cross-server Trading in the Quantum game has been illegal and a banning offense for many years, those of us who have played since Era 1 (and even beta) are only cautioning those admitting it in the Forums as a courtesy to newer players and/or those who may not know the long-standing traditional rules of the Quantum server. One of the Forum Topics that recently fortified this was already posted as a link in this Topic, and Admin will back up any Q player who makes a solid case for it in the Admin Chats and especially who can point out any offending player trying to argue in favor of a pointed out cheating behavior in the Forums, whilst simultaneously admitting to it multiple times. I sympathize with the fact that a player may not have finished a cross-server trade, but it MUST stop immediately.

All you have to do to get any of us lazy longtime Q-tards to request this from Admin is:
1. Continuing to admit the banning behavior with EMPHASIS in the Forums.
2. Throwing MAIN rules up in our faces like we are too simple minded to read them and comprehend the basic MAIN server rules that some of us helped to formalize in SGW Main Beta back in 2004.
3. Trying to use ANY sort of "reverse-logic" type explanations that because A+B=C that C-B=A or C-A=B in any attempt to sway us with your brilliant logic skills why MAIN actions apply to Quantum.
4. Continuing to argue even after obvious Moderator attempts to intervene and post links to Topics to the complete contrary of your argument.
5. Saying Na-Na-Na, Blah-Blah-Blah pants on fire... You know, all the intelligent persuasion tactics available to Forums members but doing nothing but inflaming the situation.

Pretty much any of this will just irritate many of us who normally enjoy levity and foolhardiness and especially doodie-headed Forum behavior (Affy?) into suddenly writing long expository type Forum messages pointing out your jeopardy in an attempt to persuade you to honor the long standing decorum by which we have all begrudgingly agreed to honor for many years, Eras, hernia operations, and income tax audits (ie passage of time). We do this because we all play by the rules and if not, we all police ourselves fairly effectively. We overlook any initial mistakes and will foster forgiveness to ANYONE who seems at least partially sarcastically repentant.

But we do NOT tolerate belligerent, argumentative, and sarcastic non-repentant doodie-hole cheaters...

I am not telling you what to do, heck, I have never been one to take advice in Q (which is why I have also sucked at Q for lo these many years, but I sucked at it whilst honoring the rules). I am just emphasizing that the harder you try to make us feel stupid for asking you to abide by our long honored rules, the higher the chance and likely-hood that we will just get you banned from Quantum. Thats all.

I've seen long-time, well liked players get banned by 'association' for simply playing in an Alliance where the top few Alliance players were cheating, so every player in that Alliance got banned, since the cheating should have been so obvious that anyone playing with the cheating players should have come forward instead of looking the other way (ahem Lord Khnum). The longer you play Quantum the higher the standard we hold you to, but we always overlook mistakes initially. And that may just be the voice of experience talking... So, if you want to continue to argue and right out admit to cheating even after it has been pointed out, that is certainly your right. Just do not be surprised if the Q community also exercises theirs and polices their Quantum server as it has been for 6-7 years.

Hey, that all brain-farted out of my skull?? Now I must go get a Q-tip and swab my ear canals in case Old Man Affy sharted in my poor ear holes in the process. That was a lot of info, but well-intended advice nonetheless.

Seriously though, it has been pointed out, and all we ask is that you respect us and we will respect you and your play in the CRAZY Quantum community!

'Bad Affy' sez... For once, I got nothing... :-k
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “General”